I LOVE YOU

OMG

"Yu-Yuri unnie" Seohyun murmured before she faint.

"Omo!" Sunny gasped.

Hyoyeon quickly carry Seohyun and lay her down on the couch. Everyone rush over to see if Seohyun is okay.

Yoona didn't budge from her position on the floor. She's too stun from Yuri's confession. She didn't plan on telling the other members that Yuri were her first kiss. Yoona totally didn't expect Yuri to tell them. Everything is happening so fast. First she got drunk then went home and have with Yuri and not remembering anything when she woke up and now this. Yoona stare at Yuri across from her. She didn't went to see Seohyun either. She's more concern on the girl in front of her now.

Yoona stood up. She run out of the dorm. She need to take a breather. The other members didn't notice as they were too busy tending Seohyun. Yuri stood up and she quickly told the rest she's going after Yoona and they just nod.

"Yoona!" Yuri yelled. She look left and right but she couldn't see Yoona anywhere. Where is this girl? Don't you know how much I'm worry about you?

Yoona sat on a swing near their dorm building. It's her favourite place to clear her mind off things. She heard footsteps behind and turn around. It's Hyoyeon.

"Yoong-ah,why did you run away just like that?" Hyoyeon took a seat next to Yoona's swing.

"I need to clear my mind off some things" Yoona replied.

Hyoyeon nod. "That's pretty obvious" she pause before continue. "When did you and Yuri kissed?"

"Last night" Yoona told her.

Unknown to both of them,Yuri stood behind them. She saw Yoona and Hyoyeon sitting side by side on the swing having a conversation and decided not to disturb them. She walk closer but hidden from their view.

"I don't know" Yuri heard Yoona said. Yuri wonder what Hyoyeon ask her. Yoona let out a deep sigh.

"I think she likes you" Hyoyeon told Yoona. Yuri's eyes widen. Huh who!? Who likes Yoona?

Yoona shook her head. "I don't think so. I'm just a close sister,best friend and a roommate to her" Oh it's me they're talking about. No Yoong you're wrong. You're more than that to me.

Hyoyeon get up from the swing. "Well,you don't know if you don't ask" she turn to look at their dorm building. "I wanna go up to check on Seo. Take care Yoong" Hyoyeon then walk away.

Yuri waited awhile before approaching Yoona from behind. "Yoona" she calls softly.

Yoona flinch hearing Yuri's voice. She didn't turn around so Yuri walk in front of her.

"Hey,you okay?" Yuri asked,standing a foot away from Yoona.

Yoona just nod. They were silent for awhile until Yuri decided to break the silent.

"I'm sorry..for what I did..inside. I shouldn't have told them that" Yuri waited for Yoona's respond but Yoona stay quiet. "I'm really sorry. I really am sorry" Yuri said again.

"It's okay" Yoona said finally. "It's not your fault" she continue and Yuri walk closer. Yoona look up. "It's not like you're the drunk one. I'm the one who should be sorry"

Yuri kneel down in front of Yoona. "No. Don't be. It's okay"

"Will everything be the same for us again?" Yoona ask suddenly.

Yuri frown. "Of course. Why won't everything be the same? You're still Im Yoona and  I'm still Kwon Yuri"

Yoona laugh half-heartedly. "You know what I mean.."

Yuri took both Yoona's hand and Yoona saw a serious expression on Yuri's face. "I know what you mean Yoong. But I don't care. I love you" Yuri confessed.

Yoona gaped at Yuri. She couldn't believe her ears. Did Yuri just confessed to me?

"I know this is a lot to take in. But I just want you to know that I love you and nothing changes that" Yuri said. "And it's okay if you don't feel the same way for-" she was cut off by Yoona.

"Yuri I love you" Yoona said.

"What?" Yuri questioned,she's not sure whether she heard her right.

"I love you too Yuri" Yoona said and quickly averted her eyes from Yuri's.

Before Yoona knew what's happening,she felt herself being pull into a hug by Yuri. Their bodies smash close with each others. Yoona could actually feel Yuri's heartbeat thumping in her chest.

After a while they pull away from each other. Their faces so close they could feel each other's heavy breathing. Then Yuri close her eyes and started leaning towards Yoona and she reciprocate her action.

Their lips meet and they kiss softly. To Yoona it's the best kiss ever. No tongues involve. It's so gentle and full of love. They continue kissing until both of them was out of breath. Yuri was the one who pull away first.

"I love you" she whispered softly against Yoona's lips.

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for this fail chapter. Do tell me what you think of YoonYul's first CONSCIOUS kiss XD Btw,a reader commented that he/she don't like TaeNy moments. I plan to include a little bit of TaeNy moment in this story at first for the Locksmiths who's reading this. Anyway,I make a poll for you to decide whether you want TaeNy moments or not.