AWKWARD

OMG

Yoona and Yuri stayed silent after the confession. Yoona didn't know what to say. She stare at the floor,deep in thought. Yuri couldn't take it anymore. This is getting really awkward.

She reach for Yoona's hand. Yoona didn't pull away. "Yoong,say something. You're sort of freaking me out"

"Freaking you out!? This is freaking ME out!" Yoona cried out suddenly. "And you expect me to say something? What am I suppose to say? 'Yuri you were so good last night?'. Is that what you wanna hear?"

Yuri rose up from the bed and try to calm Yoona down. "Don't touch me!" Yoona yelled.

Yuri was hurt but she kept silent. She saw the look on Yoona's face and knew she needed some time alone. She headed for the door but turn around to have a last look of Yoona. "If you need anything,I'm always here for you" she told Yoona softly.

Yoona look up and their eyes lock. "Unnie,I'm sorry" Yuri saw the tears coming out from Yoona's eyes and was back on her side. She squat on the floor to wipe the tears off Yoona's face.

"Yoong..it's okay. I'm here for you" Yoona cry harder after seeing her unnie's concern. Yuri pull Yoona closer and Yoona buried her face in Yuri's neck. Yuri brush her hair.

"You know Yoong..if this makes you feel better,yesterday was great. I didn't regret it" Yoona pull herself away to look at her unnie. "Though you're a bit rough" Yuri laugh "you're still great"

Yoona blush madly. She look around the room,avoiding Yuri's gaze. They stay silent again until a knock was heard.

"YoonYul! Breakfast is ready! Get your out here!" Hyoyeon called.

 

 

 

DURING BREAKFAST

As usual,everyone sat in their own respective place at the table. Taeyeon sat at the end with Tiffany beside her,follow by Jessica with Sooyoung on one side then Hyoyeon,Seohyun,Sunny and Yoona on the other. Usually Yuri will squeeze herself next to Yoona but today she went to sit on the couch alone. Everyone look at her weirdly,wondering why she's not joining them today.

"Hey,is Yuri okay?" Sunny lean closer to whisper among the members so Yuri couldn't hear.

Nobody answer. They just shrug. "Yoona unnie,is Yuri unnie okay?" Seohyun asked. Yoona who was busy poking her food thinking about her issue with Yuri didn't hear what Seohyun said.

"YOONA!" Sooyoung called.

Yoona look up quickly. "Yes?"

"I think something is wrong with Yoona and Yuri" Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded.

Seohyun repeat her question to Yoona but she shook her head telling them she don't know before grabbing her plate and excuse herself. She went to the sink and place her plate in the dishwasher.

"Something is definitely going on between those two" Jessica stated and everyone nodded.

"They're best friends. I wonder what happen" Sooyoung said.

 

 

 

AFTER BREAKFAST

"Guys,gather around please" Taeyeon clap her hand to get everyone's attention.

"Unnie,we're all girls here. Not guys" Seohyun corrected her.

Taeyeon poke her tongue out and Tiffany giggle.

Most of the members already gather themselves in front of their dorky leader. Only Yoona,Yuri and Jessica is not present.

"Sica is probably having her nap. I'll go call her" Sooyoung volunteer.

Taeyeon nod and look at the rest of the members. "Erm where's YoonYul?"

"Yuri is having a bath" Tiffany told them.

"I'll go call Yoona unnie" Seohyun said.

Later everyone's already gather in the living room except Yuri. Tiffany already told her to be fast as Taeyeon wanted to have one of their SoShi meeting again.Yuri told Tiffany she'll be out soon.

"So why did you call us here,unnie?" Jessica asked. "I'm having my beauty sleep" she folded her arms.

"The reason I gather all of you here is because I feel like we're not having our SoShi meeting recently and our SoShi bond is slowly falling apart" Taeyeon explained. "I know we're all busy with our own schedule but we need to spend time with each other too. And since today is our free day I'm taking the opportunity to do that"

Yuri walk out from her room. She saw everyone in the living room and quickly join them.

"I'm suggesting we play Truth or Dare" Tiffany said cheerfully,clapping her hands.

One by one the members agree. "I'm not feeling so well" Yoona started. Yuri look at her.

"Come on Yoong. We all can see you're lying. You just wanna avoid Yuri" Hyoyeon stated bluntly and some of the members gasp.

Yoona quickly shake her head. "An-anniyo. It's not that"

"If it's not then join us" Hyoyeon said leaving Yoona no choice but to nod.

Everyone then sat themselves in a circle. "We can't not choose either Truth or Dare three times in a row. If someone choose Truth three times then she have to choose Dare on her next turn" Taeyeon tell them the rules. Everyone nod. 

"Who starts first?" Sooyoung ask eagerly.

Taeyeon look at Yoona. She was staring at the ground,fidgeting with her fingers. She seem to be deep in thoughts. It almost seems like she's in her own world,unaware of what's happening around her.

"Yoona" Taeyeon said and everyone looks at her. Yoona who's still in her own world didn't notice her leader called out her name or the other members is looking at her.

Sunny nudge her. "Yah!"

"Huh?" Yoona look up finally and glance around.

"It's your turn,Yoong" Taeyeon told her.

"But we haven't even st-" Seohyun wanted to say but Hyoyeon close before she could finish.

"It's your turn Yoona,hurry up" Jessica play along. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" Yoona blurted out since she don't feel like doing anything right now.

"Okay.. hmm..what should I ask?" Taeyeon rub her chin.

Tiffany raise up her hand. "Me! Yoona,who's your first kiss?" Tiffany asked.

Yoona find herself looking at Yuri. Yuri stare back at her. 

What should I say? I've never kiss anyone. But since yesterday Yuri and I had .. Did we kiss?

"I don't know!" Yoona said out loud. Everyone gave her the 'are you okay look?'

"How can you not know who's your first kiss?" Jessica asked.

"That means she actually kiss someone before!" Sunny gasp.

Sooyoung knock Sunny's head. "Duh.. she's in a drama,"

"Yah!" Sunny glare at Sooyoung,furiously rubbing her head. "I'm gonna tell Hyomin what you did!"

"So?" Taeyeon ask Yoona.

"By the way Yoong,the question I asked about your first kiss is excluding your drama" Tiffany inform her.

Yoona look at Yuri. "Maybe I did kiss someone beside my drama,but I'm not sure.."

"Who is it!?" Hyoyeon practically yelled.

"It-it's.." Yoona look at the ground again.

"It's me" Yuri said causing everyone to stare wide-eyed at her,especially Yoona.