How It All Started

OMG

Yuri threw her tired body on her bed. She's dead tired. Fashion King has finally reach it's conclusion. She glance up at the bedroom clock. Yoona will be back soon. I should probably drag myself to the bathroom and take a long deserving bath.

Soon,Yoona came back. She open the door and stumble into the room clumsily as Yuri step out drom the bathroom. She took one look at her roommate and knew she's drunk. She quickly walk toward Yoona and hold on to her.

"Yah! Why are you so drunk?"she softly scolded Yoona.

Yoona look at her and smile. "Oh Unnie.. I miss you" and threw her arms around Yuri.

Yuri smile and lead Yoona to her bed. She then softly place Yoona down and was about to go away but Yoona grab her hand.

"Unnie,don't go,stay with me"

"Okay" Yuri lied herself down beside Yoona since she's very tired herself.

 

*THE NEXT DAY*

Yoona opens her eyes and blink a few times. She felt an arm over her bare stomach and look beside her. It was Yuri. She then realise both of them are . She quickly jump up from the bed causing Yuri to stir from her sleep.

Yoona stare wide-eyed at Yuri's body. 'Oh my god,she's so hot'

She mentally scolded herself for having the thought. She look horrified as Yuri opens her eyes.

Yuri saw Yoona staring at her and smile sleepily. "Morning Yoona" Yuri didn't know that Yoona was because she covered herself with a blanket.

She saw the look on Yoona's face and knew something was wrong. She look at herself and hung down wide open.

"Wh-what happened?"Yuri asked Yoona.

Yoona shake her head furiously."I-I-I I don't know. But I think we just had.."she couldn't finish her sentence.

"" Yuri whispered.

 

 

PS:I know this is a very short chapter but I decided to write the flashback first for readers to know how it happen. At first I plan to make them make love to each other while they're both concious but I think it'll be funnier if they're unconcious while doing 'it'.

Anyway,do comment and tell me what you think of this flashback. Thanks for reading. Have a good day/night^^