ME - Chapter 10

Marriage Effects [Hiatus]

Chapter 10

~A week later~

“Okay as many have known these past years, Super Junior and MRS. N are very close. It was especially pointed out, that when we were first introduced to the girl, it was Henry who we seen them with in the beginning. How long have you three girls actually known Henry?” the interviewer, HyeSu asks.

Henry and Samona look at each other. “I was around 13, while the twins were 9, and Henry was 11.” Raina states. Minako nods. “When we moved here in 2009, when everyone first saw us, we already had known Henry for 9 years. So 14 years adding on the 5 years since then.” she explains, somewhat shocking the audience.

“14 years? That’s a long time.” HyeSu says.

“It sometimes even surprises me whenever I think about it.” Samona states.

“Oh? Why is that?” HyeSu asks.

“I don’t know.” Samona says shrugging. “One thing could be that I’m just realizing that two of the most important men in my life, husband and one of my best friends…” she starts, pointing to her right at Henry and Kyuhyun. “I will always have known them for more than half my life.” she adds.  “And as time goes on, that number of 2 will turn to 15 and even more.” she states.

“Samona is someone who, after knowing a person after so long, acknowledges the affect they have had on her life.” Kyuhyun says.

“Yeah, she takes time every year to think about and thank those people.” Hangeng adds.

“Growing up, our Mom would tell us, almost every day, to always thank the people around. Why? Because they’re the reason you are where you are today.” Raina states. Samona smiles a little as she looks at the ground and lets out a small laugh. “Ah, I can still hear her voice repeating that in my head.” she unconsciously says out loud.

The others turn and look at her as they note the sadness in her voice. Henry and Siwon immediately take one of Samona’s hands into theirs. “Samona… Are you okay?” HyeSu asks. Samona slowly nods her head.

“Sorry, even though it’s been almost 9 years, our Mom and Brother aren’t topics usually talked about around Samona.” Minako states. HyeSu tilts her head to the side. “9 years?” she asks. The group nods. HyeSu looks to the PD, who shakes his head and points to his watch.

“Ah, it seems we are running out of time today.” HyeSu says. “This has been the first part of our 2-Episode special with Super Junior and MRS. N. Please turn in again tomorrow for part two.” HyeSu says before bowing to the camera.

As soon as it was announced that they were off air, the group stands up. Kyuhyun moves over to Samona almost instantly. “You’re okay, right?” he asks. Samona turns toward him and smiles. “Yeah, I’m fine. Just got to me a little.” she says. Kyuhyun frowns. “Yeah, I know.” he says.

A second later, Leeteuk walks over. “Samona, are you sure you want to come to the interview tomorrow?” he asks. Samona tilts her head. Why wouldn’t I?” she asks. Kangin looks at her. “Because they’ll want to talk about what happened 9 years ago.” Kangin states. Samona shrugs. “Yeah, well, I knew that already.” she says.

“They told me a while ago that I’ll be asked about it soon. You know the media also dig up people past. And when they can’t find out all the information, they go head first into finding out what they want without any care about the person involved.” she adds. The others look at her. “Are you sure you can do it though?” Yesung asks.

“Yeah, I’m sure I can.” Samona says.

“What about what others will say about you? You know there will be some people who will say horrible things even though it wasn’t your fault.” Zhoumi says.

“Yeah, I know, but that’s what happens with these things. Did I like what I did? No, but it was something that I did out of instinct that let me be here today.”  

“Yeah but Samona, we all know this isn’t an easy topic for you.” Eunhyuk says.

“It’s okay. It’s been 9 years. 9 years of hiding it away. Finally telling my side of what happened… It’ll get everyone to stop asking me about it.” Samona says.

“That’s true but still…” Ryeowook starts.

“It’s okay. Because I’ll have you all with me here to support Me.” she says.

“Just don’t push yourself then.” Hangeng says. Samona nods. “I wouldn’t.” she says.

After a moment, the groups split up to their dressing rooms to change. Minutes later, everyone was changed and following the managers toward the exit. “Where are you three going next?” Donghae asks the girls. Samona shrugs. “We’re going to the recording studio.” Raina says. “What about you all?” she asks.

“Some of us have different recording to go to. Drama recording, variety show recording; whatever’s on the schedule.” Heechul says as they walk out the building, into the crowd of screaming fans. The groups move to their correct group vans. As the other climb into the vans, Henry takes Samona’s hand into his.

“You’re really okay right?” he asks as Samona looks at him. Samona nods. “Yeah, I am. If I’m feeling down or something, I’ll call you right away.” she says. Henry nods before pulling Samona into a hug. “I love you Henry.” Samona whispers. Henry smiles. “I love you too.” he says before releasing her. Samona then moves to her group’s van.

“Hold on.” Henry says as Samona sits down in the van. Henry walks over to the van and leans inside a little. “I’ll see you at home.” he says before kissing Samona. “Okay?” he asks. Samona nods. “I’ll call you when we’re on break at the studio.” she suggests. Henry nods before standing up straight. “Bye.” Henry says before turning and walking toward his group van. Samona smiles as she watches Henry walk away.

Samona then closes the vans’ door. She then turns to find her sisters looking at her. “What?” she asks. Minako and Raina shake their heads. “Nothing. You know, you still blush when he kisses you.” Raina says as the van pulls off. Samona shrugs. “I can’t help it.” she says.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that is Chapter 10. :o

:D Not a lot in this chapter. >.<

Next chapter though, you learn a couple of things. So be ready. :D

Hope you like the chapter.^_^

~Samona