ME - Chapter 4

Marriage Effects [Hiatus]

Chapter 4

Samona claps along with others as Henry and his mom walk off the dance floor. They just finished the Mother-Son dance, and before that Samona and Myung Ki did the father-daughter dance. As Henry walks over to her, she smiles. “You looked so handsome dancing with your mom.” she says. Henry smiles back. “Thank you.” he says.

“Hey you two.” Henry and Samona turn to see Kyuhyun walking toward them. “I need you two. Time to take your pictures.” he says. The two nods. The two then follow Kyuhyun to the other side of the room where everything was set up. There were two different sets. One was just a white backdrop while off to the right was the other set, which had bleachers.

Kyuhyun introduces Samona and Henry to the photographer, Insu. “Congrats on the marriage.” Insu says as they shake hands. Henry and Samona smiles. “Thank you.” they reply. Insu then instruct them toward the white backdrop. Kyuhyun looks at Insu. “While you do them, I’ll go round up the others.” he informs. Insu nods. “Thanks.” he says.

As Kyuhyun walks away, Insu turns back to Henry and Samona. “Okay, for the first picture, I just want you two sitting side by side.” he says. Nodding, the two move onto the set. Samona stands straight as with her hands together in front of her. Henry stands next to her, Henry hands together behind his back. “Great.” Insu says holding the camera up.

After capturing the picture, Insu then instructs them to another position. The next picture they took was one of the two standing next to each other, holding hands. Another one was Henry with his arms wrapped around Samona’s waist from behind; then one with them facing each other with their arms wrapped around the other. Insu then have them take their solo pictures.

After a couple more pictures, Kyuhyun walks back over to them with the others behind him. Insu turns toward them. “Good timing.” he says. “Can I have the bridesmaids and best men join the two?” he asks. Nodding, eight of them steps forward. Insu has the bridesmaids move to Samona’s side, as the best men move to Henry’s side.

After taking a few shots of them, Insu moves the group over to the over set with the bleachers. He then has the other members join them. With that, Insu takes a couple pictures of the groups. Once done, Kyuhyun moves and gathers the other guests to the set for the group pictures with all the guests.

As the guests walk over, Insu assigns everyone with places to stand until the bleachers were filled. After that picture, they then did pictures with just the family, then pictures with friends. After all the pictures were done, everyone move back to the celebration area. While the guests either move to their seats or to the dance floor, Samona and Henry walk around thanking everyone personally for coming.

 

~half an hour later~

Kyuhyun looks down at his watch as he walks to the head table. Picking up the microphone that sat on the table, he turns toward the others. “Okay all, I know everyone is having a great time, but sadly it’s time for the newlyweds to go. They have to catch their plane for their honeymoon.” Kyuhyun explains. Henry and Samona, who had just came from changing, walks over and joins Kyuhyun at the table.

Kyuhyun hands the microphone to Samona. Taking the microphone, she turns toward the guests. “Hello all. I would like to thank you all for coming and giving us your blessing on the marriage. I know almost all of you in your heads are screaming, ‘Finally, I was getting tired of these two.’ And I can’t blame you.” Samona says. “I’m really happy that this is happening and I’m happy that you all were here to celebrate with us.” she says. She then hands the microphone to Henry.

“Just like Samona said, thank you all. A lot of you have very busy schedules, but put them on hold just to come here. Some of you even stopped overseas activities for the day to come. And we are very thankful to you all for that. We’re very grateful that we were able to have and share this day with all of you here and all of those who are watching this event on TV. Thank you all so much.” Henry says. He and Samona then bows.

After handing the microphone back to Kyuhyun, Samona and Henry goes around saying bye to everyone. As the pair did that, the Super Junior members along with Minako, Raina, Hei, and JaeHwa walk out the room and to the front entrance of the building. A minute later Samona and Henry walks out the room and joins the others.

“Thank you all so much.” Samona says as her and Henry hugs the others. Henry smiles. “You all did an amazing job with this ceremony.” he says. Samona nods. “I agree. I loved everything about It.” she says. The others smile. “We wanted it to be the best for you two.” Leeteuk says. A moment later a black car pulls up in front of the building.

The group walks out the building and to the car. “While you two are in Japan make sure to have fun and take as many pictures as you can.” Ryeowook says. Henry nods. “We will.” he says. Samona looks around at them. “Well I’ll be posting a video while we’re on the plane.” she says. The others nod.  Samona and Henry then get into the car.

“Your bags are in the truck.” Donghae informs. The two nods. “Oh and make sure you call when you’re settled in the hotel.” Shindong says closing the car door. Henry rolls down the window.  “I’ll be sure to text one of you after our plane lands. And then call you when we’re at the hotel.” Samona says. The group nods.

“Okay, we’ll talk to you two then. Have a great honeymoon.” Siwon says before tapping the top of the car and stepping back. With that, the driver starts up the car. The group waves to them as the car pulls off.  The group sighs before turning and going back into the building. “Who wants to bet that nothing happens until the trip it almost over?” Kyuhyun asks as they walk back to the reception room.

Henry rolls up the window as the car turns a counter. Sitting back in the seat, he looks at Samona. “Strange… Our wedding, we’re going to Japan for the honeymoon. It feels kind strange.” Samona says. Henry nods. “Yeah, but in the good way.” he says taking one of her hands into his. Samona smiles as she looks at him. “Yeah, in a good way.” she says.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

Sorry for the late update. I was supposed to update on the 21th. >.< Because it’s getting hard for me to focus on writing the stories, I’ve decided to update one a month. And if possible I will try to update more than once. I got a job so that’s what most of my time is focused on. I try to spend my breaks and off days writing the stories. It’s hard but I promise to continue writing the stories until their endings.

Now all stories, except for ‘Encounters’ and ‘In My Life’, are being updated. Sorry to those who do read those stories. I’m a little writer blocked on the stories. I have future parts of the stories already written or thought out, but I’m having trouble connecting them to the current chapter. >.< I’ll try to focus a little more on those stories to get them back up.

Thanks for reading my stories, I really appreciate it.^_^

~Samona