ME - Chapter 6

Marriage Effects [Hiatus]

Chapter 6

 

~five days later~
Samona yawns as she hears a beeping go off. Opening her eyes, she immediately shields them from the light. Sitting up, she picks up her phone from the side table. “Agh, 6:30.” she says pressing a button to make the beeping stop. She then looks down next to her at the sleeping boy who had his arm draped over her waist. Samona then lets out a small sighs.

 

It’s been like this for five days now. Even though they would go to sleep facing away from each other, they would wake up facing each other, his arm wrapped around her waist and her with her head lying against his chest. Letting out a small sigh, Samona lays back down resting her head back on Henry’s chest. Just as she was about to close her eyes, a voice stops her.

 

“Aw, don’t go back to sleep.” Samona move back a little to look at Henry. He stared back at her through half opened eyes. “Why can’t I go back to sleep?” Samona asks. Henry sighs. “Because if you go back to sleep, then I’ll go back to sleep. And we’re supposed to be getting up and getting ready for the day.” he says. “Even though I want to go back to sleep.”

 

Moving closer to Samona, Henry buries his face into her neck. Blushing, Samona moves one of her hands to Henry’s hair. Letting her hand comb through his hair, Samona sighs. “Okay, I won’t go back to sleep.” she says and she could feel Henry smile against her neck. After a few minutes of silent, a ringing goes off. Groaning, Samona moves away from her comfortable position and reaches her phone.

 

Picking it up, she moves back to her spot. Pressing a button, Samona puts the phone to her ear. “Hello?” she asks.

“Ah, why you sound mad?” Kyuhyun’s voice asks.

“Aish, because you’re interrupting me from laying in a very comfortable spot.” she answers.

“Oh really? And who’s positioned where? Are you lying underneath Henry? You know it’s too early to be doing stuff like that.” Kyuhyun says.

“Ah, stupid, that’s not it!” she screams into the phone. “Ya! Stop laughing!” she shouts at Henry. Samona pushes Henry onto his back before moving over him and sitting on his stomach.

“Aish, thanks for ruining morning post-sleep time, Kyu.” Samona says into the phone. “So what did you call for?” she asks.

“Nothing, Leeteuk just said to call you two, before we leave.” Kyuhyun says.

“Do you guys have a busy schedule today?” Henry asks.

“Yeah, I guess he wanted to hear from you two now, just in case you tried calling later and no one answers.”

“Ah, well since you all are going to busy, just call us during a down time, or like when you’re on your way from one appointment to another. When you guys aren’t too tired.” Samona says.

“Yeah, will do. Okay I’ll let you go so that you and Henry can finish play time.” Kyuhyun asks.

“Ya! I said it isn’t like that!” she shouts into the phone.

 

“Then why are you on top of me?” Henry asks. Samona looks down at him as she hears Kyuhyun laughing on the other end of the phone. “Oh, so Samona likes to top?” he asks. “I’ll be sure to tell the others this.” he says. Samona eyes widen. “What? Ya! Don’t do that!” she shouts into the phone. But it was too late, Kyuhyun had hung up. Sighing, Samona sits her phone on the side table. She then looks down at Henry. “Aish, you’re so mean.” she says lightly slapping his arm. Henry smiles up at her.

 

He lifts himself and flips them until Samona was under him. Lying down on top of her, Henry wraps his arms around her waist and buries his face in her neck. “Do we have to get up?” he asks. Samona laughs. “What? You’re the one who said that we should.” she says ignoring the weird feeling in her stomach. Henry shakes his head. “I change my mind.” he says. “I wanna stay like this for a little longer, okay?” he asks.

 

Samona smiles. “Sure, that’s fine.” she says. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Samona lets out a sigh and closes her eyes.

 

~~

 

Opening her eyes, Samona blinks. “Ah geez, I really went back to sleep.” she whispers. Reaching to the side, she grabs her phone. “Aish, 11:45am. We totally missed breakfast.” she says before sitting the phone back down. She then looks at boy lying on top of her. “Henry.” she says gently shaking him. Henry lets out a small groan before raising his head. “Yeah?” he asks half awake.

 

Samona smiles at him. “Come on; time to really get up this time. It’s almost noon.” she says. Henry blinks. “Really? Wow.” he says. “Guess we were too comfortable to care.” he says laughing softly. He then lifts himself up, off of her. Henry moves until he’s sitting at the bottom of the bed. Moving off the bed, Samona walks over to their suitcases.

 

“I’m going to go first okay?” she asks pulling clothes out her suitcases. Henry nods as he falls back onto the bed. “Go ahead.” he says. Closing her suitcase, Samona walks to the bedroom. Closing and locking the door behind her, Samona sighs. After turning on the shower, she sinks to the floor. “Ah, geez, I can’t believe we haven’t done anything yet. My self-control is strong than I thought it was.” she whispers to herself. Sleeping in the same bed with a half undressed Henry and doing nothing isn’t as easy as it seems.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

 

A.N.: Sorry this chapter is so short. I couldn't think of anything else to put in this chapter. I promise the next chapter will be longer.

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: *Gasp*

Another update! And so soon! :D :D XD

I'm sitting at my aunt's house and decided to steal her laptop for awhile.

So I decided to update since I don't know when I'll have another chance. (My internet is still off. -.-)

Sooo....Yay^_^

I'll update again when I get a chance.

Oh, so since I forgot to type up Chapter 5 of 'In My Life', I'll update a new chapter of 'I'm in Love With My Teacher's Assistant' instead. :D

~Samona