ME - Chapter 1

Marriage Effects [Hiatus]

Chapter 1

Following her sisters, Samona walks down the hall of an apartment building. Stopping at a certain door, Raina knocks. She then opens the door. “Grandfather, Dad, we’re here.” she greets. The three walks in and takes off their shoes, shutting the door behind them. The girls walk into the living room to see two men sitting down on the couch watching TV. “Hey girls.” their father greets as they sit down.

“How have you girls’ day been?” their grandfather asks. Minako looks at him. “It’s been going well.” she says. “We actually have some good news for you Grandfather.” she says. Myung looks at her. “Really what is it?” he asks. Minako looks at Samona. Samona looks at her father. “Remember I told you that Heechul is going to be on a variety show today. It show be on right now, can you turn to it?” she asks. Myung Ki nods. “Of course.” he says picking up the remote and changing the channel.

“What does changing to this have to do with the news?” Myung asks. Raina looks at him. “You’ll have to want and see.” she says. Minako nods. “You’re going to love It.” she says. Myung Ki looks at his daughters. “What are you planning?” he asks. Samona shakes her head. “It’s a surprise for you too. Just watch.” she says. The two men look at each other before turning to the TV.

“Welcome back, if you’re just tuning in, you’re in luck.” one of the hosts says.

“Yes, before the little break, Super Junior’s Heechul told us that he has some exciting news for everyone.” the other host says.

“Everyone here, other guests and audience is very exciting to find out this news.”

“So, Heechul why don’t you tell us all.” the host says. The camera then turns onto Heechul, who smiles. “Well, all of you know my company/group mate, Henry Lau of Super Junior M.” he says. The hosts nod. “Oh so the news is about him?” one of them asks. Heechul nods. “Yes, I am happy to announce that our SJ Family’s maknae is getting married.” he says causing everyone to gasp.

“Henry’s getting married?” asks Hyorin from Sistar who was also a guest.

“Who is he getting married to? Do I know her?” asks f(x)’s Victoria, another guest.

“Of course you do. All of you know her; she’s our label mate Samona Nagase from MRS. N.” Heechul informs.

“Oh, she was revealed as his best friend two years ago, right?” one of the hosts asks.

“Oh yeah, it caused an uproar because fans thought that she was Henry’s girlfriend.” the other host informs.

“Yep, the question was popped up yesterday when Henry came back from scheduling. Earlier today he went with Leeteuk, who had to go see the President, and asked for his approval.” Heechul explains.

“Ah, so does this mean that they really were dating during that uproar?” one of the hosts asks.

“Well, you can say yes and no, because while they would always say that they weren’t dating, you can just look at them and see the affections that the two have for each other.” Heechul says.

“So has there been a set date for the wedding?” the second host asks.

“Yes, it’ll be next month on the 20th.” Heechul answers.

“This month just started. Just a month and a half to plan a wedding?” asks Big Bang’s Seungri.

“Almost everything is set. We stayed up almost all night setting things. We just need a few more things. But it’ll all be set when the date comes.” Heechul says.

“You already have a place for the ceremony?” a host asks.

“Yes, us members knowing that this would happen soon or later, had places on speed dial.” Heechul says causing the audience to laugh.

“So all of you are helping with the wedding?” the second host asks.

“Yes, instead of hiring someone else to do it for us, we all wanted and decided to plan it ourselves.” Heechul answers.

“What about schedules? Don’t you all have to work on other activities?”

“Yes, of course, but there’s 18 of us, including Samona and her sisters, planning this together, so we’ll all work on the planning when we can, then get together whenever everyone is available and put everything together.” he explains.

“Oh, a Mrs. Junior wedding, I would look to see that.”

“We’re working on that too.”

“Oh, what do you mean?”

“Well, as a group we are planning this wedding, and we would like our ELFs, Majesties, and others to see it, enjoy it, and feel the happiness that we will be.”

“Oh, so how are you guys going to make that happen? Are you going to ask a station?”

“We’re going to try asking around but because of the fact that they schedule things way ahead of time, if we can’t get the help of a station, we’ll just stream it live on our website. And if we can get a station, we’ll still stream it live online.”

“Ah, seems like you all are going to have a lot of fun with this.”

“Yes, it’s for something important to us, so we’re going to make it the best we can. We hope that you all can watch it and see our hard work toward giving our Henry and Samona the best wedding we can.”

“We’re rooting for you all, Super Junior and MRS. N fighting!” the hosts say smiling.

Myung Ki turns down the TV and turns to the girls. “Getting married?” he asks. The three nods. Myung looks at Samona. “I knew you were dating Henry.” he says. Minako and Raina laughs as Samona shakes her head. “Oh Grandpa, remember you said the other day? Well I want you to walk me down the aisle.” she says. Myung looks at her and smiles. “I would love to.” he says. Myung Ki looks at her. “What about me?” he asks. Samona looks up at him. “What do you mean? You have two more daughters right here.” Minako says.

Myung looks at his son. “That’s right. You have two more chances. As requested I’ll walk Samona down the aisle.” he says. Myung Ki nods. “I know, that’s why I wouldn’t have it any other way.” he says smiling. Samona smiles as the looks at the two. “This is going to be great.” she says. “It’ll be a great day.”

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

 

So that’s Chapter 1. I hope you liked it. Leaving a comment telling me what you think will be appreciated. ^_^

My other stories, excluding Encounters and Schooling in America, are also updated. Please read them too. ^_^