ME - Chapter 7

Marriage Effects [Hiatus]

A.N.: My Internet is back :D :D A.N.: My Internet is back :D :D

Chapter 7

~

A.N.: *the language for this chapter is set to English.*

Means they’re speaking in Japanese

Means they’re speaking in Korean

 

~six days later~

 “Where should we go?” Samona asks as they walk out the room. It was 5 in the afternoon and to two decided to go out and find something to do for the evening. Henry shrugs as he slides his backpack onto one of his shoulders. “Oh, there’s a couple of places I seen that we can go to.” he says pushing the button to call the elevator. Samona nods. “That sounds good.” she says as the elevator doors slides open.

The two steps in and Henry presses the 1stfloor button before moving over to Samona. As the elevator begins to move Samona wraps her arms around Henry’s arm. After a few minutes the elevator sops on the main floor and the two steps out. Walking through the lobby, the two greets the service desk woman. The two then walk out the building.

“So, something to eat first?” Samona asks. Henry nods. Walking down the street, the two look around. “Oh, we can go there.” Samona says pointing to a café with the name ‘Truth’ on the window. “I seen it a few days ago.” she says. Henry nods. “Okay, then. Let’s go.” he says. Smiling, Samona follows him to the building and walks in.

The two are greeted by waiters and waitresses as they walk to a table. As they sit down at the table, Henry sits his bag under the table. After a minute or two, a waitress comes up to their table. “Good afternoon. Welcome to Truth. Here’s two menus.” she says placing the menus on the table. “Someone will be with you in just a minute to take your order.” she says. Henry and Samona nods. “Okay, thank you.” Samona says as the girl before she turns and walks away.

Picking up the menus, the two look over the different options that were listed. After a minute, Henry stops and looks up at Samona. “Hey don’t get a lot of sweets.” he says. Samona looks up from her menu. “What? I wasn’t going to.” she says. After a few seconds of Henry staring at her, Samona sighs. “Fine, I won’t.” she says before looking back down at the menu.

Henry smiles as he watches Samona look for something different to order. He was soon interrupted when another waitress walks up to the table. “Hello, my name is Yuki. I will be your server today.” she greets. The two look up at her and greets her back. “Are you two ready to order?” Yuki asks as she holds up a small notepad.

As the two tell her what they want, Yuki writes it down. Once down, Yuki repeats to make sure everything was correct. “Okay, I’ll be right back with your drinks and your food shall arrive soon after.”she says. Henry and Samona nods. “Thank you.”they say. Yuki smiles and takes the menus before turning and walking away.

Sitting back in his chair, Henry looks at Samona. “Oh, yeah. So what were your sisters doing this morning when you talked to them?” Henry asks. Samona shakes her head. “Nothing at all. They said that later today they’re recording for Strong Heart. Then studio time.” she says. Henry nods. “Yeah guess things will still be busy.” he says. Samona looks at him. “Ah, well I’m glad we’re away from it all right now. Don’t have to worry about being busy.” she says.

Henry smiles. “Yeah, can just sit back in relax.” he says. Samona nods. “Yeah but sadly can’t get too relaxed. We have to go back soon.” she says. Henry shrugs. “True, though it kinda feels a little weird now not being busy. So used to always having a packed day of scheduled activities to do.” he says. Samona nods. “Yeah, I thought the same thing.”

After a few minutes, Yuki comes back with their drinks followed by a waiter carrying a tray with their ordered food on it. With everything placed on the table, the two walk away. As they begin to eat, Henry and Samona continue with their conversation.

~ “So where is this store that you wanted to go to?” Samona asks. They had finished eating and paid their bill. Now they were just sitting at the table. “Oh, it’s a couple of blocks over.” Henry says. Samona nods.  Just as she was about to say something, she was interrupted by the waiter that was with Yuki earlier walking up to their table.

“Hello, I’m sorry but can I ask you two something?” he asks. Henry and Samona nods. “Once again I’m sorry, but my friends want to know if they can get your autographs.” the waiter says pointing behind him. Samona and Henry looks behind him to see Yuki along with two other girls kneeling behind the counter, peering over the edge.

Samona lets out a small laugh. “Ah, they’re so cute.” she says. She then motions for the three to come over. Hesitating at first, the three makes their walk over to the table, huddling behind the waiter. The waiter looks at the three girls before shaking his head. “Sorry about them, they’re not really all there if you know what I mean.” he says.

“Hey Hiroto don’t say things like that about Suki and Chiko. It’s not nice.” Yuki says hitting the boy’s arm. The other two girls look at her. “What? He was talking about you too.” one of them says.  The other nods. “Yeah he was also talking about you.” she says before looking to Hiroto. “Have you been going around tell people we’re crazy again?” she asks before lightly pushing him to the side.

Unable to hold it in, Samona and Henry let out small laughs. The four stop and look at them. Embarrassment flowing through all of them as they remembered who they were in front of. “Oh, sorry about that.” Suki apologizes. Samona and Henry shake their heads. “No need to apologize. It was entertaining.” Henry says.

Samona smiles. “Yeah, we’ve had these moments with the others many of times before.” she says. Henry nods. “Oh yeah, you wanted autographs. Well how about we make it better. How about a picture too?” he suggests. The three girls nod but stops. “Oh did one of you bring your camera?” Chiko asks. Suki and Yuki shake their heads.

“So, just the autographs?” Hiroto asks. The girls nod. Samona looks at them. “Oh, I have a camera.” she says. “How about I take a picture? I’ll be uploading all my pictures from the trip onto my official fan page on facebook. So when I upload them, you all can get a copy and I can even tag you in the picture if you comment on It.” she suggests. The four nods. “Sounds great.” Henry says as he gets the camera out his bag and hands it to Samona.

Standing up, Samona has the group follow her to one of the sitting booths. Samona slides into one of the sides with Yuki and Chiko, sitting between them. Hiroto, Henry, and Suki move to stand behind them, leaning down against the back of the seat. Making sure the setting was right; Samona turns the camera around and holds it out in front of them.

“Everyone ready?”she asks. Getting a round of ‘okay’s replies, Samona smiles. “Say cheese.” she says before pushing the button. A second later the camera’s flash goes off and takes the picture. After taking a few more pictures, Samona goes to the camera’s galley and they look at the pictures.

“Ah, I think they come out great.” Suki says. Samona nods in agreement. Henry looks down at his watch. “Oh, Samona time for us to go. I don’t know what time the place closes.” he says. Samona looks at him. “Okay.” she says handing the camera back to him. As Henry walks back to their table and picks up his bag, Samona walks with the others to the counter. “We’ll most likely be back tomorrow. So we’ll see you all then.” Samona says. The four nods.

“Bye.” Samona and Henry say waving as they walk out the restaurant. After walking down the street for a few minutes, Samona stops. “Oh, we forgot the autographs.” she says. Henry looks at her. “Oh yeah… Well you said we’ll be going back tomorrow, so we’ll do it then.” he says. Samoan nods. “Okay.” she says and they start walking again.

~After about ten minutes of walking, the two stop in front of a clothing store. “Wah, look at the outfits.” Samona says observing the outfits on display in the window. Henry smiles. “I’m sure they got some better ones inside.” he says opening the door. Samona nods before walking into the building.

“Good Afternoon.” two women greets front the front counter. After greeting back, Samona and Henry look around at the clothes. “Oh, look, look at the suits Henry.” Samona says walking over to one of the outfits hanging up. “I would look amazing in this.” she says. Henry smiles. “Yes, yes you would.” he says.

“Ah, but you don’t need more suits.” Henry says. Samona looks at him. “Aw, but why?” she asks. Henry sighs. “You have a lot of them already.” he says. Samona shrugs. “So, I want another one.” she says. Henry shakes his head. “Buy a dress. You need more of them.” he says. Samona frowns. “But I want to suit.” she pouts.

“We have a lot of beautiful dresses here, that you might like.” The two turn to see one of the women walking toward them. Samona blinks. “Oh, you just spoke in English. You understand us?” Samona asks. The woman nods. “Yeah, every now and then we get foreign customers.” she says. “My name is Akari.” she says.

“Hi, I’m Henry and this is Samona.” Henry greets. Akari nods. “Oh, I know.” she says smiling. She then looks at Samona. “We have some beautiful dress that I’m sure you’ll look great in.” Akari says. Samona sighs. “Ah, I want to suit.” she says. Henry shakes his head. “Ah, just get a dress.” he says. Samona looks at him and shakes her head.

Henry sighs again. “Oh, okay, I have an idea.” he says turning to Samona. “You can get the suit.” he says. Samona nods. “Okay, Yay. Now, what’s the catch?” she asks. Henry smiles. “Just to get the suit, you also have to get three dresses.” he says. Samona opens but closes it. She then looks back at the suit and sighs. “Fine, I’ll get the dresses.” she says.

Henry smiles. “Great.” he says. He then turns to Akari. “Okay, lets get her into some dresses.” he says. Nodding, Akari has the two follow her to a different section of the store. The new section held dresses of different color and variety. “Oh, these do look nice.” Samona whispers as she looks at designs.

Taking one of the dresses off the rack, Akari hands it to Samona. “Here, try on this one.” she says. Nodding, Samona takes the dress. As Akari shows Samona to the dressing room, Henry looks around at the dresses.”Ah, she could make all these dresses look more beautiful and stunning then they already are.” he says.

“Henry.” Akari calls a few minutes later. Turning, Henry walks over to her. “Okay, come on out Samona.” Akari says. Henry could hear Samona sigh loudly before opening the changing room door. She steps out wearing a short-sleeved peach colored dress. The dress stopped just above her knees. Along the front of the collar were four gold diamond stones, little riffles hanging from them. Around her waist was a black belt, the front in design of a bow with small gems.

“You look so pretty.” Henry says. A blush crosses Samona face. “Ah, don’t say that.” she says. As she was about to go back into the changing room, Henry stops her. “Hold on.” he says. Turning on the camera, Henry lifts it up. “Smile and pose.” he says. Doing a small pose, Samona smiles for the camera and Henry takes the picture.

Henry then turns and walks over to one of the racks. “Here, try this on.” he says picking up one of the dresses. He then walks back over to Samona and hands it to her. Nodding, Samona takes the dress and goes back into the changing room.

After a minute, Samona steps back out wearing a long-sleeved black and white dress. The dress stopped at the middle of her thigh. While the top of the dress was solid black, the bottom was down-stripped alternating between black and white. Smiling Henry holds up the camera. “Ah, you’re just as adorable in it as I thought you would be.” he says. Samona smiles as he talks the picture. “Thank you.” she says.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that’s Chapter 7.

Actually this chapter was longer but when I finished typing it up, it was too long so I split it up into two different chapters: Chapter 7 + Chapter 8.

So when reading not chapter, remember that it’s on the same day as this one. :D

So I hope you all liked the chapter. ^_^

~Samona

~~

A.N.: Thank you all soooooooo much for sticking by and waiting patiently waiting with me for my internet to come back on.

It was just today, so I'm happily updating all my stories.

Also, I'm adding another story that I hope you all will enjoy.^_^

Thank you again for waiting. Love you all.^_^

*I deleted all the memo so that everything isn't seperated.*

~Samona