ME - Chapter 3

Marriage Effects [Hiatus]

Chapter 3

Samona walks down the hall with Kyuhyun and Daehyun. Turning the corner, the three sees Minako standing in the hall. Standing with her was Raina, JaeHwa, Hei, Siwon, Ryeowook, Hangeng, Myung Ki, and Myung. “Hey, everyone’s ready?” Kyuhyun asks. The group turns toward them. “Yeah, everyone’s set.” Raina says. Myung Ki nods. “All the guests are here already and is seated ready for the wedding to start.” he informs.

Siwon walks over to Samona and takes the shoes from her hand. “Come on so that we get your attire complete.” he says before leading her to the chair that sat by the hall. As she sits down, Siwon kneels down in front of her. Siwon lifts up one of Samona’s feet to put on the shoe. Samona looks down at him. “Thanks Siwon.” she says. Siwon smiles. “No problem. It’s your special day.” he says as he puts on her other shoe.

Once done strapping the shoes on Samona’s feet, Siwon stands up. “There you go.” he says. He then steps back and Ryeowook steps forward. “Now for a beautiful necklace to match your beautiful earrings.” he says holding up a box. Ryeowook sits the box down on table next to them before taking the necklace out the box. Moving in front of Samona, Ryeowook leans forward and hooks the necklace behind her neck.

Ryeowook steps back letting the necklace fall lightly against Samona’s collarbone. Hangeng then steps forward. “And lastly, your veil.” he says. Samona sits forward, letting Hangeng place the veil on her head. Once it was on correctly, Hangeng steps back. Kyuhyun, who was standing next to Samona, holds out his hand. Samona takes his hand and stands up.

“You look as beautiful as your Mother did on her wedding day.” Myung Ki. Samona smiles. “Thank you.” she says hugging her father. Myung Ki kisses her on the forehead. “Here” he says handing Samona a bouquet with sapphire blue flowers. Samona smiles. “Oh they’re beautiful.” she says. Kyuhyun looks around. “So, everyone is ready?” he asks. The others nod. “Okay, I’ll go inform them.” Myung Ki says walking through the doors. Kyuhyun turns to the others. “Okay hurry and get into your pairs and line up.” he orders.

The others nod as they did as ordered. At the beginning of the line were Kyuhyun and Minako. Behind them Raina stands with Ryeowook, JaeHwa stands with Hangeng and Hei stands with Siwon. At the end of the line Samona stands with Myung. Kyuhyun steps out from his spot in the line and looks over everyone. He walks over to Daehyun and hands him the clipboard he was holding. He walks back to his spot beside Raina as he says something into the headset.

A minute later the doors open and soft music fills the hallway. Kyuhyun whispers something into his headset again. “Okay all, here we go.” he says. He then motions to Minako and they begin walking in. Myung looks at Samona. “Are you ready?” he asks. Samona looks at him and nods. She then let’s out a breath. “I’m okay and I’m ready.” she says. Myung smiles.

“That’s good to hear.” Myung says. Samona looks up to see Hei and Siwon walk into the room. “Oh geez, I can’t believe this is happening.” she says. Myung looks at her. “Well it is, and in a few, you and Henry will be married.” he says. Samona nods. “I know. I’m so happy.” she says. Daehyun walks over to them. “Okay, it’s time for you two to walk in.” he says. Myung nods and holds out his arm. Samona links her arm with his. She then lets out a breath. “Okay, I’m ready.” she says. Daehyun speaks into his headset and the music inside the room changes.

The guests stand up as Samona and Myung begin to walk into the room. As they walk down the aisle Samona look around at the guests. Samona looks ahead of her to see Henry standing at the altar. He stood with his hands behind his back. He looked at her smiling and Samona couldn’t help but smile also. The two steps up onto the altar. Samona and Henry smile at each other before turning to the Minister.

Seeing that everyone was settled, the Minister clears his throat before beginning. "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here, in the presence of God and of this company, that Henry Lau and Samona Nagase may be united in holy matrimony. We are here to celebrate and share in the glorious act that God is about to perform - the act by which He converts their love for one another into the holy and sacred estate of marriage.

“This relationship is an honorable and sacred one, established by our Creator for the welfare and happiness of mankind, and approved by the Apostle Paul as honorable among all men. It is designed to unite two sympathies and hopes into one; and it rests upon the mutual confidence and devotion of husband and wife.

“May it be in extreme thoughtfulness and reverence and in dependence upon divine guidance that you enter now into this holy relationship.” the Minister turns to Myung. “Being assured that your love and your choice of each other as lifelong companions are in God's will and that you have your families' blessings. I now ask. Who gives this woman in marriage to this man?”

“Her family and friends gathered here today do.” Myung says. He then places Samona’s hand into Henry before turning and sitting down next to Myung Ki in the front left row. The Minister then turns back to Samona and Henry. “This is a beginning and a continuation of their growth as individuals. With mutual care, respect, responsibility and knowledge comes the affirmation of each one’s own life happiness, growth and freedom. With respect for individual boundaries comes the freedom to love unconditionally.

“Within the emotional safety of a loving relationship – the knowledge self-offered one another becomes the fertile soil for continued growth. With care and responsibility towards self and one another comes the potential for full and happy lives. “This kind of love enriches each part of life and marriage enriches love. Two lives, shared with this kind of love, can hold more fulfillment and happiness than either life alone.

“Henry, are you ready to enter into this marriage with Samona, believing the love you share and your faith in each other will endure all things?” the Minister asks.

“I am.” Henry replies.

“Samona, are you ready to enter into this marriage with Henry, believing the love you share and your faith in each other will endure all things?”

“I am.” Samona replies.

“Do you Henry Lau take Samona Nagase to be your wife – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, obey her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?” the Minister asks.

“I do.” Henry replies.

“Do you Samona Nagase take Henry Lau to be your husband – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, obey him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?” the Minister asks.

“I do.” Samona replies.

“What token of your love do you offer? Would you place the rings in my hand?” the Minister asks. Henry turns to Kyuhyun, who immediately holds out the rings. Takes the rings from Kyuhyun, Henry turns back to the Minister and hands him the rings as Samona hands her bouquet to Minako.

“May these rings be blessed as the symbol of this affectionate unity. These two lives are now joined in one unbroken circle. Wherever they go – may they always return to one another. May these two find in each other the love for which all men and women year. May they grow in understanding and in compassion. May the home which they establish together be such a place that many will find there a friend. May this/these ring(s) on her/their finger(s) symbolize the touch of the spirit of love in their hearts.”

The Minister places one of the rings into Henry’s hand. “Henry Lau, in placing this ring on Samona Nagase’s finger, repeat after me,” he says. As Henry slides the ring onto Samona’s finger, he begins.

“I, Henry Lau,”

“I, Henry Lau,”

“Take thee, Samona Nagase,”

“Take thee, Samona Nagase,”

“To be my wedded wife, to have and to hold,”

“To be my wedded wife, to have and to hold,”

“From this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.”

“From this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.”

“According to God's holy ordinance, and thereto I pledge thee my faith.”

“According to God's holy ordinance, and thereto I pledge thee my faith.”

The Minister places the other ring into Samona’s hand. “Samona Nagase, in placing this ring on Henry Lau’s finger, repeat after me,” he says. As Samona slides the ring onto Henry’s finger, he begins.

“I, Samona Nagase,”

“I, Samona Nagase,”

“Take thee, Henry Lau,”

“Take thee, Henry Lau,”

“To be my wedded husband, to have and to hold,”

“To be my wedded husband, to have and to hold,”

“From this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.”

“From this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.”

“According to God's holy ordinance, and thereto I pledge thee my faith.”

“According to God's holy ordinance, and thereto I pledge thee my faith.”

“May you always share with each other the gifts of love – be one in heart and in mind – may you always create a home together that puts in your hearts – love – generosity and kindness.” The Minister says. “In as much as Henry Lau and Samona Nagase have consented together in marriage before this company of friends and family and have pledged their faith – and declared their unity by giving and receiving a ring – are now joined. You have pronounced yourselves husband and wife but remember to always be each other’s best friend.

“What therefore God hath joined together, let no man put asunder. Forasmuch as Henry and Samona have consented together in holy matrimony, and have witnessed the same before God and this company and have pledged their love and loyalty to each other, and have declared the same by the joining and the giving of rings, I, therefore, by the authority of the state, pronounce that they are husband and wife, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.”

“The Groom may now kiss the Bride.”Henry takes a step forward. He leans done until his lips connect with Samona’s. “I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Henry and Samona Lau.” the Minister announces. Samona and Henry face the guests and bows. Seconds later the room fills with cheers from the guests.

Unable to hold it in any longer, Samona lets out a small laugh as tears roll down her face. Looking at Samona, Henry smiles before pulling her into a hug. Henry takes Samona’s hand into his. The two step down from the altar. They walk down the aisle followed by Minako, Ryeowook, and the other bridesmaids and best mans pairs. Samona and Henry walk out the doors and follow a cameraman down the hall and to the reception area.

As Henry and Samona move to their seats, the guests move around looking for their seats. The bridesmaids and best men, excluding Kyuhyun, moves to the head table with Samona and Henry.  They sit down in a certain order with Samona and Henry sitting in the center. To Samona’s right was an empty seat, Raina, Siwon, and Hei. To Henry’s Left was Minako, Ryeowook, JaeHwa, and Hangeng. Kyuhyun walked around helping the crew with informing quests on where their seats were.

Once everyone was settled, Kyuhyun walks to the head table and stands behind the empty chair between Samona and Raina. Kyuhyun removes his head set as she picks up the microphone that sat on the table. “Hello all. Thank you all for coming to or watching our Henry and Samona unite as one. It’s an event that everyone has been waiting on to happen. And I’m glad that everyone here was able to come and celebrate the happiness with us.” he says and everyone applauds.

“Okay, sadly this won’t be a long reception because the newlyweds have a plane to catch for their honeymoon in Japan.” Kyuhyun says. “Now, before we do the first dance, the father of the bride will say a few words to the couple.” he says and the room applauds. Sitting down, Kyuhyun puts back on his head set and whispers something. As Myung Ki stands up, one of the crew members hand him a microphone. Clearing his throat, Myung Ki raises the microphone to his mouth.

“Samona, Henry, I congratulate you two from the bottom of my heart. One of my daughters is getting married. Don’t get mad at me Dear, but I didn’t expect you, Samona, to be the first one married.” he starts. “Since you were younger, you were always the tomboy, who made sure that everything was okay with your family and friends before thinking about yourself. And you’re still that way. You always had and still have good friends by your side that looks out for you.

“Since the day you met Henry, you two were inseparable. He taught you violin during the times you didn’t have a teacher; you two always spent summers and vacations together whenever it was possible. And Henry, you stood by her through some of the toughest times of her life. And I know that you’ll stand by her for the ones to come in the future.

“While I was surprise about Samona getting married, I wasn’t surprised when it was told that it was to Henry. When you two were younger, Mi Young and Myung Ki, were the first to tease you two saying that you will become lovers. And as the years past, no one could disagree because we all could see the specialness in the relationship that you two have. Just like I know Mi Young and Myung Ki does, I wish you both the best. I love you both.”

As everyone applauds, Myung Ki hands the microphone back to the crew. Kyuhyun then picks back up his microphone. “Okay, now will everyone please turn their attention to the dance floor.” he says as Samona and Henry stands up. As they walk to the dance floor, Kyuhyun motions for the other Super Junior members to stand and come over to him.

Following the order, the 13 boys stand up. Each of them were handed a microphone as they walk over to Kyuhyun. They then follow him to the dance floor, where Samona and Henry stood. “What are you guys up to?” Samona asks. The boys look at her.

“Oh, surprise, we’re singing for your first dance.”Zhoumi says. Samona and Henry smile. “Really?” Henry asks. The others nod before following Kyuhyun to the side of the dance floor, opposite from the guests. The 14 boys stand in a line side by side. “Hello all, we are Super Junior, and we will be singing for the bride’s and groom’s first dance.” Leeteuk says.

Heechul nods. “We know you all have heard this song before but this time it will include Kyuhyun and Zhoumi.” he says. Kyuhyun nods. “We choose this song because we thought it fit this couple.” he says. Kyuhyun motions to one of the crew members. As the music starts, Henry takes one of Samona’s hands into his and wraps his arm around her waist as the music starts.

 

Nepume kog angyoso durodon

[You were in my embrace]
gyoulbadaui padosoriga

[As we listen to the sound of the winter waves]
jigum hurun nunmure shidgyojyo borijanhayo

[But now that noise is washed away with these tears]
uljimalgo gude narulbwayo
[Don’t cry, look at me]


You are the one

[You are the one]
ojig nomani nesarang

[You are my only love]
you are the sun

[You are the sun]
tasuhi gamsaon miso

[Your smile warmly embraces me]
You are my love

[You are my love]
to na yogshi gudemane ojig dan han saram

[I’m her one and only]
onjekajina gyothe issoyo

[Together forever]

Nunmulmankhum sarangun giphojyo

[Love deepens as much as the tears flow]
aphunmankhum to oruni doeyo

[And we mature as much as we hurt]
maumi dagnundero gujo gorogamyon

[If we walk toward the place where our hearts touch]

Doenungorago nan midgoshiphoyo
[I want to believe it is possible]


You are the one
[You are the one]
oredwejiman marhalge
[It’s been a long time but I’ll say it ]
you are the sun
[You are the sun]
hangsang nopuniyodangol
[You were always the one for me]
you are my love
[You are my love]
to gakkumun hangorum mankhume dwieso
[There was a time I was always one stop behind you]
nomu gakkaulka mangsoryodangol
[Always wondering if I was too close]


Onunal gasumsog barami buldorado
[Even if one day a wind blows through my heart]

Guane narul kog jabgo nohji marayo gudeyo
[Take a firm hold of me and don’t let go]

gu usumuro nal jabajwoyo

[Hold me firm with your smile]


You are the one
[You are the one]
oredwejiman marhalge
[It’s been a long time but I’ll say it]
you are the sun
[You are the sun]
hangsang nopuniodangol
[You were always the one for me]
you are my love
[You are my love]
to gakkumun hangorum mankhume dwieso
[There was a time I was always one stop behind you]
nomu gakkaolka mangsoryodangol
[Always wondering if I was too close]


You are the one
[You are the one]
ojig nomani ne sarang
[You are my only love]
you are the sun
[You are the sun]
tasuhi gamsaon miso
[Your smile warmly embraces me]
you are my love
[You are my love]
to na yogshi gudemane ojig dan han saram
[I’m her one and only]
onjekajina gyothe issoyo

[Together forever stay beside me forever]

 

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

I want Super Junior to sing at the wedding so I had to find a song for them to sing. Then I remembered ‘You Are the One’, and I thought it would be perfect. Of course it was the first album, before Kyuhyun was added to the group. So it’s a special version of the song that includes Kyuhyun and Zhoumi. I basically based this whole wedding on what I would like my wedding to be. A gorgeous Sapphire Blue wedding is what I want. Since starting the story I did A LOT of research to make sure everything about the ceremony and reception was right. Though there might be some parts that are off. >.< I looked at too many dresses, decorates, and other wedding related stuff.  So, when I get married(If I decide to), I will be use everything that I used for this story. Dress, Ring, decorations, all of it. It’s too much work for me to do it all again. XD This will be my dream wedding.

So for the song, it’s the lyrics and under them are the English lyrics. :D


~~~

I would like to say sorry to the readers for not updating earlier. I was having attention trouble. Then the disaster in Japan happened.  It was like 2 something in the morning were I am. And when I heard about it, I immediately turned to the different news channels to see about it. I have family members (brother, sister-in-law, and 2yo nephew) over in Japan so you all can see why I was terrified. (It’s okay they’re safe.) So lately my mind has been very crowd and it’s been hard for me to focus on just one thing.

Now, I was about to complete chapters for all the stories except for ‘Schooling in America’ and ‘Childhood Friends-Adulthood Lovers’. I will try to get the chapters done for those stories as soon as I can. Again I’m sorry that it took so long for me to update the stories. I’ll try my best to continue working on them and posting them for you all.

Thank you for reading and/or commenting. I really appreciate it.

~Samona ^_^