Prologue - Want to Get Married?

Marriage Effects [Hiatus]

Prologue – Want to get Married?

 

“So, guys… Does one of you want to help me out with this problem I got?” Samona asks. She sat in the living room of one of the SJ Dorms with the members, excluding Henry, Hangeng, and Donghae. The members in the room turn and look at her. “What problem do you have?” Leeteuk asks. Samona sits back in her seat. “Well, you guys remember my grandfather right?” she asks. The others nod. “Myung, yeah, wasn’t he just diagnosed with an illness?” Sungmin asks. Samona nods. “Actually that has to do with this.” she says.

 

“What is it?” Siwon asks. Samona sighs. “Well, after we found out about the illness, our grandfather told us about some of the things he wanted to do before he goes.” she informs. The others nod. “Well what does it have to do with us?” Shindong asks. Samona looks around at them. “Well, one of the things he wanted to do is walk one of his granddaughters down the aisle.” she informs. The others raise a brow. “What you want us to help you plan a wedding?” Yesung asks.

 

Samona looks off to the side. “Weeellll… Not so much as to help plan.” she says. The others look around confused. “She wants someone to enter a marriage with her.” Kibum states. The others turn from him and look at Samona who nods. “You…Want to get married?” Eunhyuk asks. Samona nods. “Yeah, well for now it’s just to make my grandfather happy.” she says. The others nod. “Why did you choose us?” Zhoumi asks.

 

“Well because my grandfather knows that I hang out with you all. And though he’s wrong, he suspects that I’m dating one of you.” Samona states. The group nods. “But will the managers allow us to do this? They know none of us is in a relationship with you.” Ryeowook states.

“Well if you need someone, why don’t you use Henry?” Heechul asks.

“That’s right, Grandfather knows Henry.” Kyuhyun states.

“And on top of that, even though the managers know none of us are dating you, they still have doubts when it comes to Henry.” Kangin informs.

“Yeah, they still think it’s a very high possibility that you and Henry are having a secret affair.” Heechul states.

 

Samona looks at Heechul. “Are you serious?” she asks. Heechul nods. “Yeah, heard them talking about it one day.” he states. Samona shakes his head. “Truth be told, why not ask Henry? Everyone already knows you have feelings for him.” Sungmin states. The others nod. “You know that’s who you really wanted to ask from the beginning.” Kangin adds. Samona looks away as the others look at her.

 

“You know Henry would do it if you ask.” Siwon says. Samona nods. “Yeah, but, not really the way I wanted to start off a relationship with him.” she says. The others nod. “Well, to tell you the truth… Whatever the bond that you and Henry have, it’s already very close to a relationship.” Leeteuk states. Samona looks at him. “No it isn’t.” she says. She was responded with objections from the others. Samona looks around at them. “What?”

 

“Okay Samona, the only thing that you two don’t do that couple do is show affections.” Shindong says. Eunhyuk shakes his head. “No, they show affections, just not physical affections.” he explains. Samona looks at them. She opens , but closes it. Ryeowook lets out a small laugh. “See, you know we’re right.” he says. Zhoumi nods. “Plus, it’s not like the wedding would be right away. You two should have about 3 or 4 weeks before to do planning.” he states. Samona nods. “That’s true.”

 

Before anyone could add something, the dorm door opens and Hangeng walks in followed by Donghae and Henry. “Hey guys. How did the filming go?” Yesung asks. Shutting the door, the three take off their shoes. “It was fun.” Donghae replies. The group sitting looks at Samona. “Go ask.” Sungmin whispers to her. Samona shakes her head. “Ask or I will.” Heechul says out loud making Samona immediately stand up.

 

“Ask what?” Hangeng asks as the three walks over to the others. Heechul shakes his head and points to Samona. Samona slowly walks over to Henry. “Henry Dear.” she says. Henry raises a brow at her. “What did you do this time? Did you break something again?” she asks. Samona shakes her head. “What? I did not… Actually, I want to ask you something.” she says as she stops in front of him. Henry nods. “Okay… What is it?” he asks. Samona looks at the others sitting down before looking back at Henry. “Wanna get married?”

 

The room immediately goes quiet as Henry stares at the girl in front of him. A minute later the silence was broken by a laugh from Donghae. “Wow. Didn’t see that one coming huh?” he says as he pats Henry on the back before walking over to Eunhyuk. Henry looks at him and back to Samona. “Married? What are you talking about?” he asks. Samona tilts her head to the side. “Weeellll…” Samona starts and looks at the others.

 

“Her grandfather said one thing he wanted to do is walk one of his granddaughters down the aisle before he passes. And Samona wants to make it happen.” Kibum explains. Henry blinks and looks at Samona. “Oh, that’s right you and your sisters did go see him today.” he states. Samona nods. “Yeah, sooo… Wanna become my husband?” she asks. Henry looks at the other. “You know you want to.” Kyuhyun states. Ignoring Kyuhyun, Henry looks back at Samona.

 

“Okay.” he says. Samona looks up at him. “Wait, you’ll do it? You’ll help me?” she asks. Henry nods. “Yeah, I’ll be happy to.” he says smiling. Samona smiles brightly. “Yay, this is awesome.” she says hugging Henry. Henry hugs her back. “Wait what about the managers?” he asks as he pulls apart from Samona. He then looks at the others.

 

“Well you’re going to have to talk with the president and ask for permission like I did.” Shindong states. “He’ll most likely be okay with it.” he adds. Henry nods. “Oh, I’m going to talk with him tomorrow morning, you should come with me.” Leeteuk informs. “The sooner the better right?” he asks. The others nod. “That’ll be good. Then when you get permission call me.” Heechul says. “Some of us have that live broadcast tomorrow afternoon. The news will be all over by tomorrow night.” he informs.

 

“This is happening very fast.” Samona says. “But awesome, I could have my grandfather watch the program and catch the news.” she adds.