ME - Chapter 5

Marriage Effects [Hiatus]

Chapter 5


Samona sighs as she sits back in her seat. Henry, who was listening to his music, takes one of his earphones out of his ear and looks at her. “We’ve only been on the plane for 30 minutes and you’re already bored?” he asks. Samona looks at him and nods. “Yeah, I am. What should I do?” she asks. Henry shrugs. “Didn’t you want to post a video for the Honors and ELFs?” he asks.

 

“Oh, that’s right.” Samona says. Henry hands Samona the laptop that he had sitting in front of him. “I’m not using mine.” he says. Samona takes the laptop and sits t on the small table in front of her. After turning on the laptop and logging on, Samona pulls up the webcam. Clearing , Samona presses the ‘record’ button.

 

“Hi all, Honors and ELFs. How are you all? As you all know, me and Henry are on our way to Tokyo for our honeymoon. I’m posting this little video because I would like to thank all of you who sent messages to us. I’ll make sure to take a lot of pictures while we’re there.” Samona turns and looks at Henry. “Wanna sat something?” she asks. Henry looks at her before looking at the laptop. “Sure.” he says and Samona turns to laptop toward him.

 

“Hey fans, friends, and family, thank you all for celebrating today with us. I’m glad I was able to share one of the greatest days in my life with you all.” Henry says. He then takes one of Samona’s hands into his. “I now have beautiful wife and I couldn’t be happier. It meant a lot to have you all there to the event.” he says.

 

“Looking at him, Samona smiles brightly. “Couldn’t wish for someone better.” she says. Henry looks at her and smiles. “Same here.” he says as he lends forward and kisses her. As he pulls away, Samona blushes and covers her face.  Henry lets out a laugh at her. “You’re so cute.” he laughs. He then looks at the camera. “Early this morning when we were eating breakfast, she was so nervous and pacing around thinking about the wedding kiss. So I had to kiss her and told her it was practice.” he says.

 

Samona lightly slaps her arm. “Why are you revealing that?” she asks. Henry smiles. “Because I can.” he says. Samona puffs out her cheeks before turning to the camera. “He’s such a meanie.” she says. “So once again, thank you all for the support. I’ll do another video sometime soon.” she says. “See ya later.” Samona waves at the camera before pressing the ‘stop recording’ button.

 

Smiling, she opens the internet and goes to YouTube. Logging into her account, she uploads the video. After a few minutes of waiting for the video to upload, Samona copies the URL and pulls up twitter. Signing into her account, she pastes the link and press ‘post’. Once done, Samona looks at Henry. “The next couple of weeks are going to be the best.” she says. Henry looks at her and smiles. “I agree.” he says taking her hand into his again.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

 

Samoan stretches as she follows Henry into the hotel and to the front counter. The woman behind the counter turns to them and smiles. “Hello welcome to the hotel. How may I help you two?” she asks.

“Hi, we have reservations under the name Henry Lau.” Henry says. The woman nods. “Yes, we’ve been waiting for you. We got a call a couple of minutes ago saying that you’ll be arriving soon.” she says before turning to the computer and typing in something.

 

“I’m very sure that was Kyuhyun who called.” Samona says and Henry nods in agreement. The woman turns back to the two. “Okay, it says you two are in the honeymoon suite. And your stay is three weeks. Checkout is around noon on the 26th.” she says.

“Three weeks?” Henry asks.

“Sorry but our stay was suppose to be just two weeks.” Samona says.

“Mr. Cho called yesterday and asked to change it to three weeks. He paid for it already.” the service woman says.

 

Henry and Samona looks at each other. “I guess this is his surprise present.” Samona says. Henry nods and turns back to the woman. “Okay then, its fine.” he says. The service woman nods. “Okay, now I just need ID and for you to sign into our log book.” she says sliding the book on the counter toward him. Taking out his wallet, he removes his ID and hands it to the woman before picking up the pen and signing into the book.

 

As he slides the book back to the service woman, she hands him back his ID. Turning around, the service woman opens a drawer. She pulls out two cards before closing the drawer and turning back to Henry and Samona. “Here are the key cards for your room. You are on the 15thfloor, room 1513.” she says. Henry and Samona take the cards. “Hope you two have a great story. If you need anything just give a call to the front desk.” she says. Henry and Samona nods. “Thank you.” they say.

 

The two then turn and walk to the elevator. “Three weeks?” Why would he add another week?” Henry asks as he pushes the elevator up button. Seconds later the elevator doors slide open. Samona shrugs as they step into the elevator. “Who know what Kyuhyun was thinking, it’s Kyuhyun.” she says. She pushes the 15thfloor button before moving over to Henry and wrapping her arms around his.

 

Henry looks down at Samona. “I can’t believe you still don’t like being in elevators.” he says. Samona looks at him. “You know I don’t trust them. No matter how ‘safe’ places might say their elevators are, something can always go wrong.” she says. Henry lets out a small laugh. “So negative.” he says. “But if something ever do go wrong, I’ll make sure to protect you.” he says. Samona smiles. “I know. And I love you for that.” she says.

 

After a minute, the elevator doors opens, revealing the 15thfloor. Stepping out the elevator, the two walk down the hall. Stopping in front of the second door on the left, Henry slides his key card before turning the door handle and pushing the door opened. Following Henry into the room, Samona looks around. “This is a nice room.” she says closing the door behind her.

 

Henry nods in agreement as they sit their bags down at the foot of the bed. “Oh didn’t you say you were going to talk to the others when we got to the hotel?” he asks. Samona nods. “Yeah, call them I want to do another fan video right now.” she says. Henry nods as he takes his phone out his pocket. Taking the laptop out the case, Samona sits down at the desk in the room.

 

Once the laptop was on, Samona brings up the web cam and presses ‘record’:

“Hey all. We’ve just got to the hotel and have checked in. They have us in such a nice room. Look.” Samona says. Moving from in front of the laptop, she moves it around to take in the room. “We’re on the 15thfloor. 15, I know right? Can you believe we’re that far up?” she asks.

“Yeah, Samona’s still kinda afraid of elevators.” Henry says. Samona turns and looks at him. “It’s easy for something to go wrong.” she says. Henry shakes his head before talking into the phone that was up to his ear. Samona turns back to the camera. “You all agree that there’s nothing wrong with being afraid of going into an elevator alone right?” she asks.

 

Before she could say anything else, a beep comes from the computer and a pop-up appears. “…video chat requested.” she says. “Oh, okay all I have to go. I just got a chat request from Kyuhyun. We’ll be going to sleep early tonight so that we can get up early tomorrow to explore. Like I said earlier, I promise to take many pictures. Bye.” Samona waves into the camera before pressing ‘stop record’.

 

Samona then presses the accept button on the video chat. A second later, Kyuhyun appeared on the screen. “Hey Kyu.” Samona greets.

“Hey, did you two get there and check in okay?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Yeah, everything went okay.” Samona says.

“Oh, and thanks for telling us about the extra week. So, you’re welcome.” Henry says walking up behind Samona.

“Surprise. You’re going to need that extra week. So you’re welcome.” Kyuhyun says.

“An extra week? What makes you think that we’ll need one?” Samona asks.

“Because I know you two. So trust me, an extra week will help. Just take my word for it.” Kyuhyun says.

“Okay. Hey where are the others. I was just talking to Sungmin on the phone.” Henry says.

“Oh, they’re right here.” Kyuhyun says pointing somewhere off screen. A second later, Leeteuk appears next to Kyuhyun.

 

“Ah, you two made it there okay.” Leeteuk says. “Have you two planned what you’ll be doing tomorrow?” he asks. Samona and Henry nods. “Yeah, tomorrow we’re first going to go sightseeing. After that… we have no clue. Probably find out what different events are going on.” Samona says. Leeteuk nods. “Okay, make sure to go to sleep soon, so that you two can get up early.” he says.

 

“Go to sleep soon?” Donghae asks appearing out of nowhere.

“Yeah, what if they wanted to do something else?” Eunhyuk asks, standing next to Donghae.

“Yeah, maybe they want to do an ‘activity’ that takes time and energy.” Heechul states, appearing next.

 

Leeteuk turns to them. “Hey stop trying to ruin all my children.” he says.

“Please, you have nothing to worry about, Hyung. Those two aren’t going to do anything yet.” Kyuhyun says.

“Yeah, they’re not at that stage yet.” Siwon appears.

“I give them about two weeks.” Yesung says, also appearing.

“It’ll happen definitely before they come back.” Hangeng says appearing along with the rest.

 

Samoan and Henry watches as their elders sat on the other side of the webcam discussing this ‘interesting matter’. Blushes appearing across both of their faces as they listen to them go on with the conversation. An ‘ahem’ stops their conversation. “Maybe this should be discussed when they’re not listening.” Ryeowook says. The others shrug. “Oh, looks at them blushing.” Sungmin says.

“Yeah just wait you’ll be getting more embarrassed when you two get back.” Kangin says.

 

Samona looks at Henry. “We should run away and don’t go back.” she says.

“It’s too late to run away and elope. You two are already married.” Shindong says making the others laugh.

“She’s going to hunt us down when they come back.” Zhoumi says. The others shrug. “Then why not mess with her as much as we can now. She can’t do anything right now.” Kibum says.

 

Samona puffs out her cheeks. “You’re such a meanie sometimes, Kibum.” she says. “Anyways, it’s time for us to go to sleep.” she says. Henry nods. “Call us tomorrow when you’re not busy.” he tells them. The group on the other side nod. After saying their goodbyes the window goes black. Closing it down, Samona goes back to her video. Bringing up the internet, she goes to YouTube and uploads the video. She then goes into her twitter account and post the link before going to her facebook account and doing the same.

 

Once done, Samona turns off the laptop. She then sighs as she stands up. “You’ll remind me to kill them when we get back right?” she asks looks at Henry. Henry only lets out a laugh. “Of course.” he says. “But now it’s time for us to go to sleep, we want to be able to get up early enough right?” he asks. Samona nods. She then walks over to her suitcase and opens it. Pulling out her pajamas, Samona walks to the bathroom.

 

A minute later she comes out holding the clothes she just took off. She instantly freezes. On the other side of the bed, Henry stood in black sweat pants, shirtless. Blushing, Samona turns away and switches off the bathroom light. She then lets out a breath as she turns back around. She walks over to her suitcase and puts the cloths in before zipping it back up.

 

Samona moves onto the bed followed by Henry. Both of them moving, the cover pulled up over their laps. A silent then settles over them.  Samona looks at Henry, who turns and looks back at her. “Umm… I guess good night.” Samona says blushing. Henry, also blushing, nods. “Yeah, good night.” he says. Both of them turn away from the other and turn off the lamps that sat on the side tables. They then lay down onto the bed with their back facing each other.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

 

A.N.: And that is Chapter 5.

Sorry to all who were waiting for the ‘honeymoon night’.  Not just yet. ;)

Anyways, I hope you all like the chapter.

~~~~

A.N.:

Hello all, I'm updating from my best friend's computer since I'm at her house.

I'm sorry for not updating sooner, I didn't know my internet will be off for this long. :(

Thank you all for standing by my stories throughout the Hiatus.

I'll try to update again as soon as I can. ^_^

~Samona