ME - Chapter 9

Marriage Effects [Hiatus]

Chapter 9

~Days later~

Samona yawns and stretches as she follows Henry and others through the small passageway between the airplane and the building. They had just arrived back in Korea. The three weeks of their honeymoon was finally over.

Before leaving, they went and visited Akari. They also visited Yuri and the others at ‘Truth’ after checking out the hotel. After spending an hour or two with them, they said their goodbyes before heading to the airport. Now they were finally home.

“Sammie! Henry!” Looking in front of them, the two see Minako along with the others. The two smile as they walk over to them. “Welcome back.” Leeteuk greets as the two stop in front of them. They then do their round of hugs and ‘welcome back’s. Hearing calls, the two look up to see fans on the second floor looking down over the railing.

Smiling, the two wave to them before following the others out the airport. The group piles into the van that was waiting outside for them. “So, do you all have schedules later?” Samona asks as the van pulls off. The others nod. “Yeah, but we have like two hours until then.” Siwon replies. “And until then, we’ll be with you two.”

After about 20 minutes, the van parks in front of Henry’s and Samona’s apartment building. Piling out, the group walks into the  building and to the apartment. Opening the door, they gather into the living room. Once in, Minako and Raina talks hold of Samona. “We’re going to have girl talk. Don’t follow.” Raina says pulling her sisters into the bedroom.

The boys shake their heads as they sit down on the couches.  Leaving the suitcases and bags to the side, Henry walks into the kitchen and brings out a stool. Placing it next to the counter, Henry sits down. He then looks up to see the others looking at him. “What?” he asks.

“So, how was the honeymoon?” Leeteuk asks. Henry smiles. “Ah, it was great. We had a lot of fun.” he says. The boys nod. “Oh, let me see the camera. I want to look at the pictures you guys took.” Sungmin says. Nodding, Henry stands up and walks over to his book bag. ping it, he pulls out the camera before walking over to Sungmin.

Smiling, Sungmin takes the camera. Henry then walks back to the stool and sits down. “Hey give me your phone.” Heechul says walking over to him. Digging into his pocket, Henry pulls out his phone and hands it to Heechul. Taking the phone, Heechul moves to the back of the couch and leans against it.

“Why do you need his phone?” Eunhyuk asks. Heechul looks at him. “Because I want to change my contact picture.” he says. Kyuhyun shakes his head before turning to Henry. “So did the extra week help?” he asks. Henry nods as the others look at Kyuhyun. “Extra week? But they were gone for three weeks like planned.” Donghae says.

Kyuhyun looks at him. “Oh, no. When reservations were first made, Henry and Samona were going to stay for two weeks. But I called and added the third week without them knowing.” he explains. “I added it because I knew they’ll need It.” he adds.

“Oh, these are some nice dresses.” Sungmin says out loud. Henry looks at him. “Oh yeah, we found this store and Samona wanted a suit. But I made a trade with her. Three dresses for that suit.” he explains. The others look at him. “And she complied?” Shindong asks. Henry nods. “Yeah, she really wanted that suit. She even brought another dress without me knowing.”

Heechul lets out a cat call, catching the others attention. “And I’ve found that other dress.” Heechul says. “Ah, Samona could be y but she just doesn’t like to show.” he says. Interested in what Heechul was talking about, the other gather around him and looks at the phone.  As some of the others also let out calls, Hangeng look at Henry.

“And what was this dress for?” Hangeng asks. Henry smiles. “Me.” he says. The others look at him. “You?” Ryeowook asks. Henry nods. “That dress is for Henry Lau only.” he says before turning away from them.

“Did you guys see that smirk too?” Kangin asks. The others nod. “Sooo…. That finally happened.” Zhoumi says. Henry looks at them and nods. “It’s great. I feel like I’m closer to her than before.” he says smiling. “Like we’ve reached a new level in our relationship. It was a special moment and an important step forward.”

The others nod and smile at him. “Ah, our little ones are finally growing up.” Yesung says. “You’re married and you can flaunt that your married to Samona everywhere you go.” he says. Henry lets out a small laugh. “Yeah, that’s true.” he says. “Oh, when do we start activities again?” he asks.

“On Wednesday, so you two have today and tomorrow to relax and get settles back in.” Kibum informs. Henry nods. “Ah, then its back to the busy lives again.” he says sighing. Siwon shakes his head. “Don’t sigh. You’ll be coming home each night to a beautiful wife.” he says to Henry. Henry smiles. “I know. Great, isn’t it.”

“Oh, I need to inform you that we have an interview next week.” Leeteuk says. Henry nods. “What type of interview. A live one?” he asks. Leeteuk nods. “Yes. It’ll be a  two-part live special with Super Junior and MRS. N.” he responds. Henry looks at him. “Two-part and live?” he asks. Leeteuk nods. “Yeah, they’ll be sending us more information tomorrow. You know like telling us what main topics will be discussed.”

Henry nods. “Okay. I’ll be sure to find one of you guys tomorrow so that I can see the paper.” he says. A minute later, the girls walk back into the living room. “Have a nice girl talk?” Kyuhyun asks. Minako looks at him. “Why? Wanna join next time?” she asks. Kyuhyun looks at her. “That’s right. I want to know what you three always talk about.” he says.

Samona sticks her tongue out at him. “Well too bad. You’ll never know.” she says as she walks over to Henry. As she stops in front of him, Henry wraps his arms around Samona’s waist, pulling her closer to him. Smiling brightly, Samona turns around in his arms and leans back against him.


“Ah, you two are so cute.” Raina says. Samona smiles. “Of course we are.” she says. Kyuhyun holds his phone up toward them. “Ah, flaunting your marriage already, huh?” he asks, taking a picture. Henry smiles. “Of course. When someone beautiful is yours, you want everyone to know that they choose you and no one else.” he says burying his face in Samona’s hair.

Samona and Henry laughs as some of the others begin making gagging sounds at the action. “As lovely as it is to see you two be sweet and cute together, it’s time for us to go.” Leeteuk says. “We have to get back to the apartments and get ready before heading out to our next scheduled activities.” he says standing up.

The others begin following in suit. “We’ll talk to you two later.” Shindong says. Samona and Henry nods. “Call or text during a down time.” Henry says. The others nod. “Sure. See your two later.” Siwon says following the others out the door. Moving from Henry’s arms, Samona walks over to the door and closes it once everyone walks out.

After locking the door, Samoan turns and looks around the apartment. Ah, it feels great to be back.” she says. Henry nods. “Yeah, I know. And it feels even better because you’re mine now.” he says. Samona turns and looks at him to see him holding out his arms. Smiling, Samona walks over to him and wraps her arms around his neck.

Smiling back, Henry wraps his arms around Samona’s waist, pulling her closer. Lightly pulling on her shirt, Henry pulls her down until her lips presses against his. “I love you.” he whispers. Samona smiles. “I love you too.” she whisper back. “Now and forever.” she adds before kissing him again. A minute later, the two break apart breathing slightly heavy.

Moving Samona back a little, Henry stands up from the stool. He then takes one of her hands into his. Seeing her questioning look, Henry just smiles. He then leads her to their room. Pulling her inside the room, Henry pulls Samona to him. Kissing her, he shuts the door.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that’s Chapter 9 for ya. :D

The honeymoon is over and now they are back with the others. :D

~~

Updating my stories earlier than planned. :D

College Life wouldn’t be updated for a month or two. Sorry. :/

But Yay on the other stories. :D XD

Hope you enjoy the chapter. ^-^

~Samona