Kat Tun Date Segments pt.1

ENERGY

Yami stood next to Nakamaru as Kat Tun introduced themselves and Yami to a camera man who will be following them around on dates for their show.

"So today is Nakamaru's turn with Yami," Kame stated. "And from there it will go backwards in Kat Tun, meaning tomorrow is Ueda's turn."

"After 6 days, Yami will choose who gave her the best date," Nakamaru explained. He then turned to the rest of the group with a concerned look. "But this set up isn't really fair, you know that right? Because anyone can beat me once they see my plans."

"That's true, this order means that Kame can learn from all of our mistakes and give the best date," Jin realized. "So why don't we just draw straws?"

"Isn't that too much trouble?" Koki asked. "I mean we already got the order."

"Yeah let's just continue with this order and see how it goes," Ueda added. " Besides I've already got an idea, I don't need to change it."

"Okay, so Kat Tun Date Battle, start!" Kame announced.

"For my date with Yami, I will be taking her to Akihabara to shop around," Nakamaru said to the camera and held out his hand for her to walk with him.

"Why thank you, Nakamaru-kun," Yami teased and held onto his arm. He led her to the car and opened the door for her like a gentleman.

"Maybe Nakamaru can be smooth for this date," Taguchi said in awe. Everyone suddenly flinched as Nakamaru hit his head getting into the car himself. Everyone began laughing at the poor man as Taguchi took back his words. "I spoke too soon."

The drive went pretty fast and lively as Nakamaru tried to play car games with her.

"I spy.... Something red," Nakamaru described as he drove with his eyes onthe road, making it easier for Yami.

"Is it the pimple on your nose?" She joked.

"What?! No!" Nakamaru defended with wide eyes. "Wait is there really a pimple on my nose?"

"Haha no," teased Yami. "I just like having you as a victim. Umm.... Is it that red car in front of us?" It was pretty obvious, that car really was the only red thing.

"Pretty easy huh?" he replied chestfallen. "Your turn."

"I spy... Something big," Yami laughed. She felt bad that Nakamaru was so down right at the beginning of the date and wanted to make it better for him.

"Can you stop making fun of my nose?!" Nakamaru whined cutely. Yami's giggles grew loudly as she watched him slam his head on the wheel, causing it to honk and scare him.

"Nakamaru, a date needs people to be relaxed and be themselves," Yami teased. "Don't worry too much about impressing me and just try to have fun yourself."

"Okay, thanks Yami," replied Nakamaru with a small pout.

 

~Screening Room~

 

"It looks like Yami's the one trying to make him enjoy the date than the way it's supposed to be, " Kame pointed out as they watched the huge screen.

"Isn't I spy a bit overrated in car rides too?" Koki asked.

"She's so nice though, Yami's still trying to make him feel better and she's being really flexible with what's going on," Taguchi pointed out.

"I still can't believe Nakamaru used the red car in front of them for the game," stated Ueda with a small smile.

"I can't believe he thought of his nose when she said she spied something big," Jin smirked. "If it was me, I would've said--"

"OY! SHUT UP BAKANISHI!" Kame laughed and knocked Jin's cap into his face. "We're being recorded too and that stuff can't be shown in our shows."

"So erted," Koki teased.

 

~Nakamaru's Date~

 

Yami basically dragged Nakamaru around as soon as they walked into Akihabara. The poor male was pulled from store to store as Yami put random clothes on him. Most of the time she put him in silly glasses and took pictures of him in those. After about an hour, Nakamaru finally noticed something and halted everyone.

"Wait a minute, wait aminute!" Nakamaru yelled. "I'm supposed to be the one giving you a good time, why are you the one dragging me around?!" The camera crew finally noticed the fact too and started laughing.

"But it is fun for me to do this!" Yami shot back and slammed a silly hat on him.

"No, it's my turn now!" Nakamaru confidentally stated, grabbed her hand, and led her to some clothing stores and finally to the food court. Like a gentleman, Nakamaru ordered and paid some pork cutlet for her.

 

~Screening Room~

 

"Well guys, I gotta go now," Kame stated as he stood up. "I have a little... meeting for this afternoon."

"Ooh, really?" Teased Taguchi. "Does it have something to do with a certain firefly?"

"You guys know me so well," replied Kame and winked at the group before leaving. He smoothly put on his jacket and seemed to have floated out the doorway. He quickly checked the clock before driving off to meet with Hotaru. He felt his breath being taken away as he pulled up to the beautiful woman standing in front of him. "Ready to go?"

"Sure!" She cheerfully shirped. "I've been waiting for you since forever."

"Well for the day, I reserved us a table at a pretty popular restaurant, is that okay with you?" He asked her hopefully.

"Of course!" Hotaru continued with her cheerful tone. "I'll be fine with anything as long as it's with you." She smiled at him cutely and tilted her head, causing Kame to smile with glee and his heart to loudly pound in his chest.

 

~Nakamaru and Yami~

 

"Well that's it for today, thanks for watching!" Nakamaru said as he waved to the camera. Yami followed his actions and waved back cutely while eating a lollipop Nakamaru bought for her.

"And we're clear!" the camera man cried, turning off his camera. "That's a wrap, everyone thank you for all of your hard work!"

"Thanks for your hard work!" Everyone yelled back and bowed to each other.

"Come on, let me drive you back," Nakamaru offered.

"Aw, why thank you," Yami teased and pinched his cheeks. "I had a nice date today."

"Same here," he agreed and opened the door for the car. "So you're going to pick me right?" Nakamaru wiggled his eyebrows jokingly at her, causing her to laugh.

"Why my dear Nakamaru, that all depends on the rest of the team," she mysterious stated and made a "it's a secret" gesture at him. "Well, it's my favorite member's turn tomorrow, so I can't wait!" She gleed in her seat as Nakamaru stared at her with wide eyes.

"YOU LIKE UEDA?!" He screamed.

"I said he's my favorite member, not that I like him like that," Yami said casually. "Besides, I'm not allowed to date."

"Well you're living with six guys," He pointed out. "Who knows on who or if you fall in love with one of us?"