A New Enemy?

ENERGY

"Where is Hotaru?!" The director shrieked as the staff ran around the set looking for the missing actress. Kame on the other hand, was shaking from nervousness due to his drama. Yami sent him a comforting smile and grabbed the script from him.

"Kame, calm down!" stated Yami. "Here, since Hotaru isn't here yet, why don't I help you rehearse?" Kame nervously nodded and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. Yami scanned the script, hoping to memorize as much as she could. "Okay annnnnd start!" Kame got into character and began reciting his lines. The scene was that Kame's character, Daichi the vampire, drank blood from a few angels and killed them, but got shot by an arrow on the way. Now he's found himself stumbling upon the princess of angels, Sora, and her sacred garden.

"It must be my lucky day," Kame said in his character's husky voice. "The last blood I get to drink is the blood of the angels' beloved princess." Kame pretended to walk up to her, but tripped and fell into her arms.

"Daichi-sama!" Yami cried with fake tears. "You may be our enemy, but you're still a living creature. Please believe that I won't let you die!" She created an imaginary beam from her hands and 'healed' the injured vampire.Kame slowly stood up with Yami helping him.

"You made a huge mistake princess," Kame/Daichi teased. "You saved your father's enemy's son. Do you know how much of your kingdom I can destroy on my own?" Yami/Sora gasped and fell to the ground as she stared at him with shock in her eyes.

"But I just saved you!" Yami/Sora cried. "Why would you do such a thing?"

"Silly princess," Kame/Daichi scoffed. "I said I could, didn't say I would....Yet.... Now I shall take my leave, but because you saved me, I'll thank you just this once." In the script, Kame's character was supposed to peck Sora before leaving, but since Kame didn't think Yami would be okay with it, he pecked her on the cheek and pretended to fly away. With the scene over, Yami jumped up and high fived him.

"See Kame?" asked Yami. "I told you you should calm down. That scene was great!" Kame seemed to still be blushing from the small cheek kiss and nodded shyly.

"Great?!" An excited voice boomed. "That scene was the best!" The two turned around to see the director come in. He put his mouth on what seemed to be the mic to a PA system and spoke into it. "Attention, there is no need to look for Hotaru anymore, we got ourselves a new Sora!" Some responses were heard from the staff who went back to setting up the set for the first scene. "You! My girl! What's your name?!" Yami pointed to herself in surprise and confusion as the director nodded.

"Me?" Yami asked to make sure.

"Yes!" The director cried again. "The scene between you two! The chemistry! And would you look at that! You even have the perfect innocent image for this drama! Compared to Hotaru and Kame's rehersals, the rehersal I saw just now was much better! You, Yami, are the new Sora of our drama!" Before Yami could say anything, the director called for the stylists to come and take her out and change. "Kame! You! Go to your dressing room and change now! I got a good feeling about today!"

'I got a bad feeling about today...' Yami thought helplessly as the stylists put make up on her and pushed a dress into her lap. It didn't take them long to finish since Sora was supposed to have a natural and angelic look. All they had to do was apply lipstick and mascara on Yami and they were done for that scene. Yami shyly walked out with white ballerina shoes and a simple, long, flowing, white dress onto the set and next to Kame.

"You look so cute!" Kame complimented and pinched her cheeks, another habit he picked up from her.

"Thanks ,and you look pretty handsome too!" Yami returned when she looked at his attire. He wore an outfit similar to the costume he wore while performing "Lost My Way" but the white shirt underneath looked a bit neater and the teeth he had seemed more realistic. Yami looked around to see others dressed in angel costumes or black clothing with vampire teeth. Yami gasped when she saw Toda Erika standing there looking so beautiful as another vampire. Erika noticed her staring and waved to her and walked over.

"Nice to see you again, Toda-san!" Kame greeted as she returned his greeting.

"Same to you Kame-kun!" She replied as they gave a friendly hug. "And you're Yami right? The director was yelling about a new Sora earlier, so..." The two girls shared a laugh as Erika pretended to be the director. "Anyways, I'm playing Daichi's fiance, Kuro. He's supposed to leave me for you later on in the drama."

"Spoiler alert!" Kame teased randomly and pointed at her. Erika whacked him on the arm as the girls joined him in laughing.

"She's going to know anyways since she has the script!" Erika retorted with her tongue out.

"Okay so in this scene, Daichi and Kuro are announcing their arranged marriage as a sign for the alliance of the vampire clans to become partners in war against other magical beings," the director reminded. "And as a celebration, the vampires come to attack the angels' kingdom, which is where Daichi and Sora will meet for the first time!" Everyone got into place and since the vampires were being filmed first, Yami went to look over her script once again. Before she knew it, the director called for the other group to come join in on the set to shoot the attack.

"Run princess Sora!" one of the people playing an angel cried out and pushed her to the cloud door. "Run and hide! We shall defend your kingdom!" Yami followed the script pretty well, except for the part where she tripped by accident, but continued running as if it was supposed to happen. As the two groups fought, Kame/Daichi snuck his way through the crowd with the camera following him from a few different angles. He opens the door to Yami/Sora's room and Yami pretended to shoot a beam from her hand, which would be digitally inserted later.

"If you do not leave my room," Yami/Sora threatened. "I will force you out of this kingdom."

"Oh, I'm so scared," Kame/Daichi teased. "You can't get rid of me that easily princess. I'm the prince of the vampires, but because you're pretty, I'll allow you to call me Daichi." Yami/Sora backed away in fear once she heard Kame/Daichi was the prince, but continued holdnig her hand up.

"Get back!" Yami/Sora cried. She 'shot' another beam at him, which he dodged effortlessly. Kame/Daichi continued approaching the shaking Yami/Sora and he cupped her chin as he smirked at her frightened form.

"Get away from our princess!" a guard cried and shot a beam at Kame, causing him to jump to the side, pretending to be hit. Kame/Daichi stood up and wiped his chin, and smirked back at the guard, who was 'hit' by another beam from behind. Erika walked in with a sadistic look on her face and smirked at the guard.

"Daichi," Erika/Kuro called. "Let's go, our people are getting weak." With that, she left the room and Kame/Daichi followed her example after Yami/Sora's cheek once more.

"We'll meet again princess."

"And cut!" The director called. "That was great! But next time Yami, try not to trip okay?" Yami nodded and blushed as the brew and cast chuckled at her clumsiness. They continued filming for the first episode and the director announced that it would be previewed to them in three days once it's done being editted.

"Thanks for the good work!" Everyone yelled to each other. 

"You did pretty good," Kame complimented as he handed her a water bottle.

"What's going on here?" A sweet voice asked with worry. Everyone turned to the source of the voice to see Hotaru standing there with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry for being late! There was a traffic jam along the way and an accident happened and then I was late for hours! I'm sorry!"

"Are you okay?" Yami asked in a hurry. "Nothing happened to you though right?" Hotaru didn't answer her, but looked at Yami from head to toe.

"Isn't that my costume?" Hotaru asked with a strange glimspe in her eyes. As Yami struggled to find the right words, the director came up to them with Kame next to him.

"Hotaru dear!" The director cried. "I'm sorry that such an unfortunate thing happened to you, but while Yami was practicing with Kame, I realized she has a better image to this drama. But you can still be an angel! From now on you're one of the extra angels and if needed, you're Yami's understudy. Okay, good day everyone!" Kame and Yami looked at Hotaru with sad eyes.

"I can't believe you two would betray me like that!" Hotaru screamed at them. As she stomped away, Yami bowed to Kame.

"I'm sorry! I know how much you like her," she apologized. "Just wait okay? I'll go fix things!" She ran away without hearing a word from him as Erika went up to Kame.

"What happened?" Erika asked worriedly after witnessing the horrible scene.

"Hotaru hates me now," Kame moaned as he buried his head in his hands. "She found out Yami replaced her on the set and now's she really mad." Erika began comforting Kame as Yami tried to do so with Hotaru.

"Hotaru-san?" Yami meekly asked as she sat down next to the crying Hotaru.

"What?!" She demanded, glaring at Yami.

"I'm sorry things happened llike that," Yami apologized. "But I didn't mean it, honest! The director just pushed me into the dressing room and made me take the part without asking me. But Kame really likes you, so would you please forgive him? You can blame me for everything all you want."

"Don't play innocent with me!" Hotaru whispered harshly. The expression on her face seemed to change in a few seconds. She breathed in deeply and breathed out. When she opened her eyes, she looked at Yami with a smile again. "I'm sorry Yami-chan, I just got so upset after the stressful morning. Let's forget about this okay? I'm going to go find Kame." Yami nodded at her and watched her leave the room. Once she was out of an earshot, Hotaru's smile faded and the angry look returned to her face."You act so perfect, but you know what? Everyone has secrets. And the more perfect they are just means the bigger their secrets are. I will find out your secret you...You thief!"

Yami went back to where Erika and Kame were earlier, but found only Erika there.

"Where's Kame?" Yami asked worriedly. "He's my ride back to the others, and it's too far to walk or jog without Tat-chan."

"He left with Hotaru earlier," Erika replied as she looked at Yami with a worried look. "Why don't I drive you home okay?"

"Really?" Yami asked. Erika nodded with a sweet smile. "I owe you big time Erika!" She quickly threw her hands on . "I'm sorry! I mean Toda-san!"

"It's okay," Erika laughed. "We can call each other by our first names. And you can make it up to me by going shopping with me one day okay?I don't really get enough time for friends with my busy schedule." The two girls grinned at each other and agreed on that deal. Yami waved bye to Erika once she was dropped off and went inside.

"I'm so sorry for leaving without you earlier Yami!" Kame pleaded on his knees once Yami came in through the door. "Hotaru felt uncomfortable with you and I wanted to make her feel better so I couldn't wait for you! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!!!!" Yami smiled and patted Kame's head.

"Don't worry, Kame," Yami said sympathetically. "I understand. I don't think she'll be comfortable with me for a long time after today.... It's fine. Erika drove me home plus we became fast friends. So I think you did me a favor."

"Thank you!" Kame yelled and squeezed Yami in a hug.

"Hey back off," Koki teased. "I want to hug our Yami too!" The other guys soon rushed into the room yelling at each other jokingly.

"Yami-chan!" Taguchi yelled with a cute smile and jumped on her like a little kid.

"Whoa Taguchi!" Yami cried and fell backwards with him sitting on her. "I'm not that strong!"

"No keep sitting on her Taguchi!" Jin joked and went to sit on Taguchi's back, but was tripped by Ueda.

"Thank you Tat-chan!" Taguchi and Yami yelled in unison. Jin proceeded to run around the room after Ueda who was yelling for Choco to save him. Nakamaru settled them down, using his skills as the oldest in the group.

"Maru-kun!" Yami cried and hugged him. He shyly hugged her back. As she pulled away, Yami began teasing again. "Ewww Nakamaru's sweating again you guys!" The others joined in on the teasing as Ueda threw him a napkin.

"Hey, Yami, wanna go visit your band?" Ueda offered. "Taguchi and Choco both seem to want to go on a walk too."

"Sure, let's go!" Yami yelled and grabbed a leash.Although Ueda and Yami were Choco's 'parents', Taguchi played with her the most since he's always wanted a dog.

"She's so cute!" Taguchi laughed as Choco pawed at the door.The three of them waved bye to the others and headed out the door quickly after Choco turned around to pee on Nakamaru before running out the door.. On the way Choco peed on Taguchi twice, but he was okay with it because he claimed that Choco was too cute to stay mad at.

"That's the difference between Taguchi and Nakamaru," Ueda joked. "Nakamaru would probably skin poor Choco, but Taguchi would continue kissing her." Yami laughed as Taguchi continued chasing Choco down the street happily while yelling dog puns. Ueda soon joined and tried pretend to be a dog for Taguchi to play with, but became a bed for Choco somehow. They finally reached the mansion Johnny had set up for ENERGY and Yami knocked on it loudly.

"OPEN UP YOU LAZY FREAKS!" Yami yelled loudly, causing Ueda and Taguchi to jump in surprise.

"Never knew she could be so loud...."Ueda said shocked as Taguchi nodded in agreement. Taguchi finally became calm again, well as calm as he could be and decided to join Yami.

"Here, move back," Taguchi said and pretended to be ahero getting ready to knock down the door. Yami played along and pretended to be impressed. As his fist moved back, getting ready to hit the door, no one noticed the knob already turning. The door finally opened with an annoyed man a scowl, but before he realized it, Taguchi's fist collided with the man's face, who was then sent to the ground cursing.

"Ren-san!" Taguchi cried shocked as he ran behind Ueda.

"I'm gonna kill you, you~~~~~~~~~!!!!" Ren threatened in English as Yami snickered at the mark appearing on Ren's face.

"Save me!" Taguchi cried running into the house. No one noticed poor little Choco as she accidently jumped in front of Ren's feet, causing him to trip over her. She yelped and was flung into the air since she was kicked by accident and landed on something soft. The poor puppy sat there shocked while Yami, Ueda, and Taguchi sighed with relief. However their relief didn't last long because due to the fear and shock, Choco accidentally peed...What made it worse was that she had landed on Ren's soft hair.

"Get...this...mutt...off me!" Ren screamed and shoved Choco back into Yami's hands. "I'm gonna take a shower..." Choco whimpered innocently as Ren angrily pushed past the guys and into the bathroom.

"Mimi!" Elliot cried and hugged her tightly. "I missed my little sister, how are you doing?" He turned to glare at Ueda and Taguchi. "Are you guys pulling anything on her?" Since he asked in English, they took a few seconds before understanding him.

"No!" Ueda cried as Taguchi waved his hands.

"We wouldn't do anything like that!" Taguchi added.

"Taguchi!" Erick and Nathan yelled as they ran to him.

"Erick!" Taguchi returned. "Nathan! How were the game guides I lent you guys?"

"Great!" Erick said happily. "We FINALLY made it past that level."

"What are you guys up to?" Gary asked as he came out of the kitchen with a turkey leg in his mouth.

"Gary!" Yami yelled and threw herself on him by hugging the life out of her dear cousin.

"We came to visit you guys since we knew Yami might be missing you," replied Ueda as he took Choco from Yami and made kissy faces to Choco again.

"Oh, and I got kinda good news," Yami announced. "I'm the new lead for Kame's new drama!" 

"Why didn't you tell us that earlier?" Taguchi asked hurt as he pouted. 

"Congratulations Yami!" Erick said and patted her back.

"I'm sorry Guchi-kun!" Yami teased and poked his cheeks. "You're so cute! And thanks Erick."

"Guchi-kun?" Elliot asked with an eyebrow raised, completely forgetting her good news already.

"Wait," Nathan said as he realized the middle of the announcement. "What do you mean kinda good news? That's awesome."

"Yeah," Yami muttered nervously. "But I ended up replacing a friend and now she's kinda mad at me."

"Aw don't worry about it squirt," Gary said as he noisily continued biting the turkey leg. "She'll get over it. Let me tell you how to make it up to her."

"How?" asked Yami, hoping to fix things.

"Easy, just introduce her to your dear cousin Gary here," Gary joked. "And I'll have her heart spinning so much, she'll forget all about it!" His answer earned him a whack from both Elliot and Yami.

"I can't do that!" she yelled. "Kame likes her! And isn't that kinda like a bribe?"

"Forget Gary!" Erick yelled.

"Yeah!" Added Nathan. "Tell us more about this drama!" They pulled Yami to the couch as they began catching up while Gary and Elliot talked privately with Taguchi and Ueda, who began to cower, remembering how Elliot was like last time.

"To make sure our sweet Yami is safe, we researched you guys," Gary said proudly.

"And you guys came up pretty clean, so you're safe," Elliot stated, making Ueda and Taguchi sigh in relief. "For now..." They tensed again, but relaxed a bit knowing they wouldn't do anything to her anyways. "We also know Ueda is a boxer, so I'm counting on you to protect her when I'm not there."

"I understand," Ueda replied and shook hands with him.

"And I want you babysitting this dog too," Gary muttered as Choco tried eating his food. "This is mine!" He quickly held the leg away from the jumping dog and as he waved around, he didn't noticed another person entering the room until his turkey leg hit the man in the face. Everyone became silent as Gary's half eaten turkey leg slammed on top of Ren's hair. Choco, unaware of anything continued trying to get the leg from Gary. Hearing a growl from Ren that rivaled a rabid dog, Choco finally silenced herself also.

"Ren-san!" Taguchi yelled. "About before, I'm really sorry!" Ren grunted silently and left the room after glaring at Elliot to stop all the racket.

"I think you guys should leave for today," Elliot whispered to them.

"It was nice seeing you guys again," Yami said as she opened the door.

"Wait," Elliot cried. "Ueda, Taguchi, give me your numbers. You two will be my little sister's protectors for the time being until I trust everyone in Kat Tun."

"And Taguchi? Ueda?" Gary said. "Meet us tomorrow at the cafe down by the corner at the end of the street tomorrow. Elliot and I want to talk to you."

"Hai!" The two scared boys yelled as they entered their numbers into Elliot's phone and went out the door after Yami.

"Your brother and cousin can be scary!" Ueda cried.

"How?" Taguchi asked. "They didn't even act angry or anything, but Ren....He looked like he was going to bite someone!"

"But don't you know people who are angry but act fine are the scariest?" Ueda retorted as they shivered from the glares they received from the overprotective ones and Ren earlier.

"Guys, don't worry," Yami laughed. "They won't do anything to you as long as I'm here."

"But you won't be there tomorrow!" Ueda yelled helplessly. "They're meeting us tomorrow! Alone!"

"Well you can box!" Taguchi added. "Protect me, Tat-chan!" Yami squealed and pinched their cheeks, laughing at how cute they were being. They laughed and joked on the way home as little Choco jumped around them excitedly. However once they reached the mansion for Kat Tun, the mood changed dramatically.

"What's wrong guys?" Taguchi asked worriedly.

"It's not like someone died right?" Ueda asked, hoping he was right.

"Actually someone might soon," Nakamaru answered nervously as he handed Yami a letter.

"We'll protect you okay Yami-chan?" Koki assured as Yami read the letter with Taguchi and Ueda behind her.

 

I will get back at you one day. You have my word for it. I'm going to show you not to mess with me. I'll get revenge on you,Yami, you little brat!

 

"Is it just a coincidence that Elliot and Gary asked us to guard her today?" Ueda whispered. Taguchi shook his head worriedly.

"Normally, I'd laugh at her because of how scared she looks, but I'm gonna agree with what Koki said this time, "Jin added.

"Don't worry okay Yami?" Kame asked. "All six of us plus your band will protect you for sure." She looked around at their worried faces, touched by their words.

"Thank you guys," she replied. "It really means a lot knowing you guys care."

"So from now on," Ueda concluded. "When we're out of the house, you're not to go anywhere without at least one of us!"

"Yeah!" Taguchi yelled. "We'll all protect Yami!"

"Actually I'll let her get kidnapped and scared first," Jin joked, but got glares from everyone except Nakamaru. "But I'll protect her too..." Kame smiled and put out his hand.

"We all swear to protect Yami until it's safe again," Kame stated. "Agreed?" The other guys put their hands on his.

"Agreed!" They yelled in unison as Yami teared up and hugged each other them.