Ueda and Yami? Or Kame and Yami?

ENERGY

"I can't wait until tomorrow!!!" Yami squealed as she jumped up and down on the couch. Kame laughed and pulled her back down by lifting her by the waist.

"You're too hyper!" He stated as he continued laughing at her antics. "I know we're supposed to be getting to know you tomorrow on the show, but do you think I can get to know you a bit right now?" Linking arms with him, Yami continued hopping up and down. "Yami-chan! Can I?" Feeling a blush as she saw him pouting, Yami felt herself go under a spell.

"Sure Kame-kun!" She agreed and Kame's face broke out with a giant grin. "Now wait here ok? I'm gonna go change!" After getting a nod from him, Yami dashed to her room and tried to get her clothes to match like the guys taught her.

"So now you and Yami are going on a date?" Jin's mischievous voice spoke. "I thought you didn't like her?"

"Sh!" Kame hushed as he looked around. "I don't like Yami like that. And it's not a date!"

"Then why'd you freak out when I said that?" The older man retorted with a smirk. Kame shook his head defensively.

"I don't like Yami," repeated Kame. "But you remember Elliot's warning. If you say that, people might misunderstand."

"Ok! Let's go Kame!" Yami yelled happily as she skipped out in front of the two men. "Morning Jin! Oh and I got a camera for memories!" Kame nervously nodded, still feeling Jin's taunting look on him.

"What's with all the noise?" Nakamaru's tired voice asked. Soon the others came out also. Ueda was rubbing his eyes like a cat, Taguchi came out hugging a little bear, and Koki looked like he was sleep walking.

"Kame and I are gonna go out today since he wanted to get to know me better!" Yami blurted out innocently and grinned. Koki sent him a sly look, but failed to do so because he still had sleep in his eyes.

"No fair Kame!" Taguchi cried. "I want to hang out with Yami too!" Yami cooed at the bear in his arms and walked over. his head as if Taguchi was a baby, Yami decided to make a pun to cheer him up.

"Awww that's so cute," Yami chirped cutely, making the grown yet childish man blush. "Guchi guchi Taguchi!" Her voice leveled as if she had said "Ireguchi deguchi taguchi", making Taguchi giggle. Ueda whined and hugged her arm.

"Finally someone who understands my humor!" Taguchi cried happily. Yami smiled knowing the man didn't feel so alone anymore.

"Yami-chaaaaan!" Ueda stretched out. "Me too! Besides, we are..." His voice trailed off as he and Yami grinned at each other. The rest of the band stared as Yami and Ueda began doing poses.

"The fairy duo!" They cried together and then burst out laughing as Yami leaned on Ueda for support.

"Tat-chan turned Yami into a lunatic..." Nakamaru said, rubbing his head. Jin jokingly walked over to Nakamaru and grabbed his chin again like he always does.

"Did you really call Yami a lunatic?" Jin pretended to threaten. Nakamaru stuttered over his answer, making the others laugh. However unlike the others, Yami noticed a chance for a nice picture. She shoved the camera into Ueda's hands and whispered for him to take a picture when he thinks he'll see something funny. Koki, Kame, and Taguchi watched curiously as Yami snuck up behind Jin. Due to Yami's small figure and Jin's larger body, Nakamaru didn't spot the girl behind his friend. Then without warning, Yami tackled Jin hard enough for him to fall into Nakamaru, but still light enough for her not to tumble over.

"Now Tat-chan!" She giggled and Ueda obeyed.

"What's going on?" Koki asked staring back and forth. Taguchi speechlessly poked Koki's arm and pointed. Yami and Ueda were cracking up at the sight, Koki and Taguchi just dropped their jaws, Kame now has began to jump up and down while laughing and clapping his hands. Jin jumped away from Nakamaru when the two realized what happened. When Yami pushed Jin, she di it when Jin's face was close to Nakamaru, which caused the two to kiss each other. And Ueda got a picture of it!

"Hahahaha we may be fairies, but you two are gay!" Ueda cried as he laughed. Yami jumped over to Kame who was still laughing in such a cute manner. His stomping and hand clapping just made him look so adorable to her.

"I'm gonna kill you Yami!" Nakamaru threatened as he whined and rubbed his tongue. Jin is now towering over the laughing Kame and the snickering Yami that hid behind Kame.

"Kame save me!" Yami joked as she held him in front of her. From the back, Taguchi yelled "Don't hurt Yami-chan!"

"Jin how could you?" Kame pretended to cry. "After all the Akame, you go and kiss Nakamaru!" Everyone laughed again as Kame acted like a jealous girlfriend that caught her boyfriend cheating.

"What?!" Jin cried in shock. "She pushed me! And it's not even like that!"

"You know, it really sounds like Kame just got Jin cheating on him!" Koki laughed as he pointed it out. "And the way Jin is replying just adds to it!"

"Kame," Taguchi called as he took the camera from Ueda. "Kame, look at the Kame-ra!" The three turned to Taguchi with confused looks as he snapped a picture.

"Don't say such lame jokes," Koki scolded and whacked him on the head. Suddenly Kame's phone rang, turning everyone's attention to him. They listened as Kame said "Yes, yes sir" a few times before hanging up.

"What was that?" Nakamaru asked curiously.

"One of the drama writers got inspiration from my song 'Lost My Way' and wanted to do a vampire drama," Kame answered. "So Johnny called me to be the lead male role and come meet my costar."

"That sounds awesome!" Yami cried and slapped him on the back. "Congratulations! You got another job again."

"Work hard Kame," Koki said grinning. Ueda sent him a cute smile.

"But not too hard ne?" Ueda reminded. Kame nodded and smiled at his encouraging friends.

"Well would you guys like to come with me?" Kame asked. "I heard my costar's going to be super pretty! She's still undiscovered, but she's supposed to be like a model!" Immediately the guys started swarming Kame begging him to let them go.

"Guys!" Yami cried as she giggled at how fast they got happy from the news. "Kame invited us to go, so I'm pretty sure it means we can go."

"Let's go!" Kame shouted and everyone ran towards the cars. Again Yami sat with Koki, Ueda, and Kame in Kame's car as the others took the other way.Just like the day at the mall, the four of them sang songs in the car again. When they reached the studio, an AD showed them in. Kat Tun and Yami were greeted by everyone and they greeted back.

"Kamenashi!" The director cried. "Well today we won't be shooting yet, it's just for you actors to get to know each other! So have fun!" He turned to leave, but turned around before he was out the door. "That reminds me, Johnny wants you and the new actress to do a short photoshoot here later."

"Yes sir!" Kame replied and turned back to the group. Yami was giggling at how high Ueda was.

"We get to meet a pretty girl!" Ueda cried and Jin high fived him.

"It's been so long since we've met one!" Jin added. His smile faultered when he realized Yami was glaring at him. "We're meeting a pretty girl. Yami doesn't count because she's a cute girl?" He nervously smiled at her trying to get her to forgive him.

"Don't worry Yami-chan," Taguchi comforted as he slung an arm over her shoulders.

"We may be ers for pretty girls," Koki said trying to help. "But we still prefer cute girls more."

"Awww!" Yami squealed and hugged the two guys.

"I want a hug too!" Jin and Ueda cried looking at her with pouts.

"No," Yami scolded looking at Jin. "You're mean. But Tat-chan gets one!" Ueda leaped with glee as he got a hug from her.

"It's great to be alive!" He screamed and earned laughs from the group and weird looks from the workers. Jin walked over and grabbed her chin like he does with Nakamaru.

"I get a hug too do you hear me?" Jin asked in a threatening voice, but they knew he was joking. "Or I'm going to become the tickle monster."

"No! Someone save me!" Yami joked back. "I don't want to hug the scary man!" Kame ran over in slow motion and pretended to punch Jin.

"Let go Bakanishi!" Kame teased. "Or I'll kill you!" Jin turned and punched Kame in slow motion as Kame 'fell backwards'.

"Ok! You win!" Yami cried. "I'll hug you!" Jin let go of her chin with a victorious grin as he got a hug from her. Letting go, Yami pretended to be disgusted and hugged Taguchi. "Oh it was horrible! I was forced to hug him!" She went over and hugged Kame as he stood up. "And thank you brave knight! For trying to save me although you fell on your before doing so."

"Hahaha the knight fell on his !" Koki teased and kicked Kame softly. They continued joking until a girl called out to them.

"Kame-san!" A new voice yelled. They looked to the direction of the voice and saw an extremely pretty girl running towards them. She stopped in front of them and bowed. "My name's Hotaru and I'm Kame's costar for the drama. Nice to meet you." She smiled sweetly to each of the members and Yami.

"Nice to meet you Hotaru," Kame greeted. "It's nice to be working with you." Everyone bowed with him.

"You're so pretty!" Ueda cried and jumped in front of her. Taking her hand, Ueda viciously shook it, causing her and the rest of them to laugh.

"Ueda-san is such a sweet and cute person!" Hotaru cried as she shyly flirted with her hand. "Well let's go into Kame's dressing room and get to know each other more ne? That is, if it's okay with you of course."

"No, it's fine," Kame replied as Hotaru led them to his dressing room.

"Games!" Nakamaru and Taguchi cried happily as they tackled the floor. Everyone watched as Yami grinned and grabbed one of the controllers near the two guys.

"Let's play Mario Kart!" She suggested as she put the game in. Nakamaru and Taguchi eagerly the TV as the three of them got ready to play. "Let's make this interesting. If I win, you two have to bark every time someone says your name!" Everyone in the room stared at her like she was crazy, but Koki was laughing.

"Junno's going to like that!" Koki teased and fell on the ground.

"I'll take that deal!" Taguchi replied as they shook hands. "But if I win, you and Nakamaru have to cook for me for a month!" Nakamaru and Yami shook hands before shaking Taguchi's hand.

"Okay then," Nakamaru added as he thought about his idea. "If I win, then you two can't pick on me anymore!" Yami evilly grinned at him.

"Deal!" And the race started. The rest of Kat Tun watched with interest as they placed bets.

"I bet Taguchi's going to win," Jin spoke aloud. Koki shook his head.

"No way, Nakamaru's going to win," Koki denied. "You see him playing before concerts." Kame placed his bet on Taguchi also, as Hotaru betted on Nakamaru.

"You guys are dumb!" Ueda teased. "Watch, Yami's going to win this!"

"Aww thanks Tat-chan!" Yami laughed without taking her eyes off the screen. She was already on her second lap for Rainbow Road and still in the lead. "When I win, I'm gonna treat you to a fun day ok?"

"Yatta!" Ueda cried and hugged her with excitement, forgetting that there was a race. "Ah! I'm sorry!" When he hugged her, he had caused Yami to fall off the road, allowing Taguchi to take the lead.

"No, it's fine Tat-chan!" She replied, still with confidence. "I'll beat them."

"Hey Hotaru," Kame nervously said. "After this do you think we can go get some coffee to get to know each other a bit?" He his lips, a habit he does when he got nervous.

"Sure!" Hotaru agreed. "I know just the place!"

"No fair!" Koki yelled. Koki and Jin began arguing with Kame about going with Hotaru, as a joke of course. By the time they stopped, Yami had pushed Taguchi off the side of the road and took second place.

"Now for you Nakamaru!" Yami chimed with confidence."Yatta! I got the red shell!"

"No!" Nakamaru whined as Yami shot him with her new shell, allowing her to take first place again. In just a few more seconds, Yami finished the last lap and won the race.

"Yay Yami-chan!" Ueda cried as he and Yami high fived with both hands. "Let's go somewhere after tomorrow's show!"

"Sure!" Yami grinned at the thought of hanging out with her friend. "Let's plan it out in your room later!"

"This isn't fair," Koki whined. "Tat-chan and Kame got dates with some girls and we're still lonely!"

"It's not a date," Yami giggled. "I'm just hanging out with my cutest friend Tat-chan!"

"Well since you're hanging out with Ueda later," Nakamaru stated. "Why don't all of us hang out now?"

"Oh, I don't mean to be rude," Hotaru said timidly. "But, I kinda want to go get to know Kame only for now since we will be filming together soon."

"Oh don't worry, you guys can go ahead!" Taguchi said and waved to them as Hotaru and Kame began to leave the room.

"Thanks, Taguchi!" Kame added emphasis on his name because of the bet.

"Bark, Taguchi-kun!" Yami teased as he barked two times. One for Kame and one for Yami.

"She was so pretty," Koki swooned as his facial expression became funny looking.

"Ew don't make that face!" Jin scolded and slapped his head, making Yami laugh. "Okay well now, I want to race Yami, so move over Taguchi and Nakamaru!" He purposely said their names just they would bark. Everyone took turns playing against Yami as they talked and tried to get to know their new friend more. Yami often continued Taguchi's jokes which made him super happy, but earned her slaps on the head from Jin. She and Koki tried rapping together for fun about the guy' racing, causing Taguchi and Nakamaru to have to bark a few times and for Jin to hit her on the head again because she called him a bad driver. Yami also treated Ueda like a baby by playing with his hair and pinching his cheeks. However soon Ueda began wanting to sleep.

"Let's go home," Ueda muttered.

"Awww Tat-chan is so cute!" Yami squeal and pinched his cheeks. "Let's go home for our baby kitten!" The guys laughed at how she described Ueda and walked out to the car. That's when they realized a small problem. "Wait guys?"

"What is it?" Nakamaru asked.

"Kame drove us here," Koki said, finally realizing it.

"And he's off with Hotaru right now," Taguchi added.

"My car only has room for two more though," Jin said with guilt in his voice. "I can drive some home and come back again, but I don't want to risk getting caught if all of us try to squeeze in and hide one person."

"No it's okay," Ueda replied as he stretched. "I'll just jog back. You take Yami and Koki. Besides, I need training anyways." Yami looked at him curiously.

"That's not fair though, you're the sleepy one, I'll walk!" Yami insisted."But what do you mean by training?"

"Ueda's a boxer," Taguchi stated. "So he tends to train some times." Yami's eyes soon became wide.

"You box?" She asked as the sleepy Ueda nodded. "That's amazing! Can you teach me sometimes? Jin it's ok! Tat-chan and I will jog home together! You take the others."

"Are you sure?" Jin asked as his jaw dropped, along with the others.

"Yup!" Her voice still had excitement to it. "I've always wanted to learn to box. And if this is training then I want to join Tat-chan!" Ueda's hyperness somehow came back.

"Yay! More time with Yami-chan!" He cried and hugged her. "Let's jog together! Hey guys! Look I got a new boxing partner!" He slung an arm over Yami as she pinched his cheeks again.

"Lucky Tat-chan," Taguchi sighed as he began going in the car.

"Ok, just know where you're going and don't get lost ok?" Nakamaru asked in a motherly tone. "We'll see you guys back at the house." Yami and Ueda watched as the car drove away.

"Ok so I'll be in your care now Tat-chan," Yami said happily. "Please take care of me." She bowed to him as he decided to a bit.

"Okay, now go cook me some food and clean my room and," Ueda began to list random chores, earning laughs from her. "I'm just kidding. Okay let's start jogging."As they jogged, Yami was able to keep up with Ueda's amazing speed somehow. Soon she noticed something strange.

"Wait Tat-chan, where are we?" She asked worriedly as they continued running. "I don't remember going this way."

"We're taking a short cut!" Ueda mischiviously called back. "I never told them this route for a reason. Let's see the surprised looks on their faces when we get back before them!" Yami returned the smiled.

"Ok!" She cried. "Let's speed it up then!" Soon the two sprinted to the house, trying to race each other. Smiling, Ueda felt happy that he now has someone that has as much energy as he does. "Last one there has to hug Jin!"

"No way!" Ueda yelled and ran ahead of her. "Hurry up yami-chan!" Laughing as they ran, Yami felt like she became a kid again.

 

~In the Car~

 

"Achoo!" Jin's sneeze caused the others to laugh at him. "Shut up! I think someone was talking about me...." He rubbed his nose lightly.

"Well what do you guys think of Hotaru?" Taguchi asked as he sighed at the thought of the beautiful girl.

"Definitely y," Koki replied grinning. "Kame's so lucky to have someone like her as a costar."

"She is really pretty," Nakamaru said as he thought of when they first saw him.

"Yeah she is," Jin agreed. "But I kinda think he's a better match with Yami." Koki looked at him confused.

"No way!" Koki commented. "Yami and Ueda are a better couple! They're both energetic and look how they act together!"

"Tat-chan acts like that with a lot of girls though," Taguchi pointed out.

"I know, but when have you ever seen a girl that acts like that?" Koki asked back. "Ueda and Yami are like a match right there." In the car they began debating on who Yami was more suited with until they parked in front of the house.

"What took you guys so long?" Yami's voice shouted from above. Everyone looked up at the window and saw Ueda and Yami waving at them.

"How'd you guys get back here so fast?!" Nakamaru exclaimed. "You ran and we were in a car!"

"You guys are just too slow!" Ueda teased and stuck his tongue at them.

"Yami was actually able to keep up with him?!" Jin cried in shock.

"Nakamaru! Taguchi!" Yami teased, making them bark again. Ueda and Yami continued repeating their names and making them bark for amusement as Nakamaru sighed and looked over at Koki.

"I think you're right," He whined. "Those two really are a match."

"Told you," Koki said grinning.