Cartoon Kat Tun Pt.2

ENERGY

(AN) Ok so while I was typing this, my laptop froze and crashed so I lost the entire thing and had to retype everything -____- So due to my annoyance I ended up having to summarize this thing. So sorry about that guys!

 

 

 

 

"Okay so since that filled up this week's segment, we're going to film again, but it's going to be for next week okay?" Kame explained to Ren and Yami.

"Got it!" Yami exclaimed and grinned. Ren simply nodded and sat back down on the couch.

"Action!" The director ordered at the end of the countdown.

"Welcome to the second part of Kat Tun's segment ENERGY's Yami and Ren!" Nakamaru started like a professional host. "We shall be continuing from next week. 100 Q start!" They talked a bit while the questions moved.

"I wanna go with Yami-chan to an amusement park!" Ueda cried pointing at the screen, but not touching it.

"Then let's all go one day okay?" Koki offered and everyone agreed.

"I'm going to push you out the the ferris wheel at the top okay Yami-chan?" Jin joked with a straight face, scaring Yami, who then pulled Kame from his couch to between her and Ren to make her farther away from Jin. She squeaked and hid behind the now blushing Kame.

"If you do that, I'll join you," Ren joked.

"If you do that, I'll throw both of you off Mt. Fuji," Elliot threatened as he stood there with arms crossed, striking fear into the two men.

"Oh!" Taguchi cried as he hit the screen. "This looks fun!"

Q.46: What do you think you can beat Kat Tun in?

Yami: Being cute.

Ren: Sumo wrestling.

"Okay so this is how we'll do this," Nakamaru began to explain. "We will choose two people to go against Ren and Yami in being cute. And then we'll have two representatives wrestle two of them."

"Ooh! I want to be cute with Yami-chan!" Taguchi volunteered happily with his hand in the air. Soon the members all began yelling "No me! No, I do!" Then without warning, all of them said, "Go ahead," to the two least suspecting guys, which happened to be Taguchi and Kame.

"Okay, both of you try to make the cutest expressions you can and we'll judge," Jin ordered. "Yami, you first." She evilly smiled on the inside, having full confidence that she would win.

"Wait, what do we get if we win?" Ren asked quickly. "It won't be as interesting if there are no prizes."

"We planned ahead," Koki said. "For the cute contest, if you win a one of a kind Kat Tun shirt." Taguchi went and received the shirt from one of the directors and held it out to show it. The shirt was white and black. "Kat" was written in the front and "Tun" was on the back. There were simple designs that made the shirt look pretty cool. "And for the sumo contest, the winners get ice cream."

"Ok!" Yami agreed. "Let's win this thing Ren!"

"Okay, Yami you're up first against Kame," Jin repeated. He began counting to three. When he reached three, Yami looked straight at the camera and tilted her head, while biting one of her fingers lightly.

"Please vote for me as the cutest, nee?" She asked and smiled sweetly.

"Kawaii!!!" Taguchi cried and hugged her. Koki joined the two in the hug soon after.

"We don't need to see Kame, Yami wins!" Koki announced crazily.

"Oy no!" Kame protested. "My turn!" They all calmed down as Kame got ready. "Pon, pon, pon." For each pon, Kame moved one fist on top of his head like a set of bunny ears. The last pon was when he gave a cute pout.

"Kame-kun's so cute!" Yami squealed and pinched his cheeks, causing him to grin like an idiot because a cute girl was hugging him.

"Okay, so what do you guys think?" Ueda asked. Immediately everyone pointed to Yami, except Ren who pointed to Kame. "Eh? Ren? You chose Kame? Why?"

"Because I know it'll ruin her perfect score," Ren said as he smirked.

"You're so mean!" She pouted, but smiled again when Taguchi handed her the shirt. "Ren's turn to be cute!" That comment alone caused all the band members of ENERGY to burst out laughing, causing Ren to glare.

"No fair, I wanted to compete with Yami," Taguchi whined.

"That's not cute," Jin teased and pointed at the pouting Taguchi.

"Can I dress Ren up?" Yami asked, and got approvals from them. She ran to the back and came back holding something behind her back. "Rabbit Ren!" Yami plopped a bunny ears headband  onto his head. "Okay that's not cute...." She muttered as Ren glared at her.

"Taguchi's turn now," Nakamaru said and Taguchi smiled brightly.

"Kawaii!" Yami yelled. "Ren loses!"

"Taguchi looks annoying," Koki joked. "But Ren looks scary so I choose Taguchi too." One by one they pointed to Taguchi, making him the winner.

"Okay, now let's move on to the sumo contest," Kame announced. "Who wants to do it?"

"We should have Ueda and Jin do it," Nakamaru said. "They're the strongest right?" Agreements were heard and the stage was cleared for sumo. Ren easily defeated Jin and got hit ice cream without much effort. However when Ueda and Yami battled, Ueda accidentally threw Yami out of the ring and landed on top of her.

"Sorry!" Ueda cried. "Are you okay?" He helped her up as she whined about not getting ice cream. "Well since I accidentally threw you, you can have my ice cream."

"Awww Tat-chan's so sweet!" Yami cried and hugged him. "Thank you Tat-chan!"

47.What do you think Ren can beat Kat Tun at?

Yami:Staring contest. Whoever laughs/smiles or blinks first loses.

Ren:Being seductive.

"No way!" Yami declined. "There's no way I can be seductive!"

"Too bad Yami-chan," Ueda teased. "Anyways this is how it works. You and Kame will do the beginning of our single Lips where Kame his lips and kisses his pinky. You two will face each other while doing so and the one who blushes more loses. The loser does an impersonation."

"I'll go first," Kame said and the two faced each other. Yami watched nervously as Kame his lips and she felt blood rushing to her cheeks already. Suddenly when Kame kissed his pinky, Yami fell off the couch due to how nervous she felt. "She fell off!" Kame yelled and laughed while clapping his hands. "Yami-chan's so cute!"

"I can't help it!" She cried. When she calmed down, she got back on the couch and repeated what he did. As she her lips, Kame his own quickly out of habit and blushed. However when Yami tried to kiss her pinky, everyone fell backwards laughing at how cute she looked while Yammi fell due to embarrassment. "Okay Kame wins!" She got up and did an impersonation from Tokyo Mew Mew. "Mew mew power, mew mew grace. Mew mew power in your, face!" She used the English version and apparently seemed really cute to the guys, who cooed and chuckled at her.

"This seems awkward!" Kame yelled as he and two others hit the screen.

52.What physical thing about a girl/guy attracts you?

Yami:His smile

Ren:Chest

"ert!" Yami yelled and hit Ren's hair, flattening it again. "I can tell that from Gary, but you?!"

"I didn't think Ren was like that!" Koki exclaimed.

"But we do too," Ueda spoke. "Even if it's a grandma!"

"My adorable Tat-chan is such a ert!" Yami cried dramatically and pretended to sob on Kame's shoulder.

"I don't go that far!" Ren screamed as everyone laughed. Ueda then realized his mistake and tried to explain but no one believed him.

"Well who do you think has the best smile in Kat Tun?" Kame asked as he tried to charm her with a smile.

"erted Tat-chan!" Yami joked and pointed to her grinning friend. "He's so cute! See?" She began pinching his cheeks again.

"Okay, 100 Q start!" Nakamaru yelled and the screen moved again.

66.What's the worst experience you've had with your band?

Yami:We were at a concert and it was started pouring when it was our turn to perform.

Ren:Gary tried flirting with the wife with the man who allowed us to perform.

"Yami-chan, please explain your experience," Koki said.

"Well that day I was to wear a skirt to perform because the producers didn't like me wearing pants," Yami started. "So while performing, I had to hold down the skirt. Gary took off his shirt and blinded everyone, Nathan began sneezing and couldn't sing as well, Elliot began cursing at the storm, and Ren's hair went flat. Erick was the only one that was fine."

"Oh don't worry," Jin said. "It's not like anyone would look up your skirt anyways." He earned a slap from the guys sitting next to him.

"I would!" Taguchi defended, but it still seemed just as bad as everyone stared at him, except Koki who slapped him on the head.

"That's worse!" Koki scolded. "What about you Ren?"

"Well Gary flirted with the wife," Ren repeated. "So it angered her husband, who then didn't let us perform anymore." With such a simplereply, they moved on.

"This seems interesting!" Taguchi exclaimed and hit thee screen along with Kame.

72.Do you like anyone right now?

Yami:Not in that way

Ren:Yes.

"I expected Yami to say yes and Ren to say no," Jin said as he reread the question and answers. "Who do you like Ren? If you can tell us."

"Actually I can't," Ren stated sadly. "I have a feeling she doesn't like me so I never confessed. And she's a special girl."

"Aww Ren!" Yami said with sympathy. "I haven't seen you with any girls in Japan so she must've been from America right? And now you'll never get the chance to confess!"

"No, I can still confess," Ren replied. "It's just I know she'll reject me so I can't."

"You know," Kame said. "An untold love is worse than an love that isn't returned. You should tell her." His response was followed by everyone else in the studio wishing Ren good luck with his love life.

"Thanks," Ren whispered softly, and the segment continued.

"OH!" The guys yelled as the question scrolled by.

94.Can just the voice of a guy seduce you?

Yami:I don't know.

"Let's test it out then," Kame said. "We prepared for this by having you wear a blind fold while each of us try to seduce you with only our voices."

"Please sit down over here," Nakamaru asked and pulled out a chair for her. Jin walked up behind her and tightly tied the blindfold around her eyes.

"Ow! Too tight!" Yami whined.

"That's what he said," A voice joked, but soon yelped in pain.

"Shut up, Jin you ert," Yami said as she pouted. Soon one by one the guys all tried talking into her ear. Each of them sent shivers down her spine except one. Even with the blindfold Yami was able to tell the one that failed was Taguchi.

"I know we didn't ask this before," Koki said," but out of each of us, who do you think had the most seductive voice?"

"I'd say the third guy," Yami answered and Kame threw his fists in the air.

"I won!" Kame cheered.

"Well that's it for this week's Cartoon Kat Tun," Nakamaru announced." Thanks for watching, please tune in next week!"

"CUT!" The director yelled.

"I'm leaving now okay guys?" Kame asked. "I'm going to meet up with Hotaru!" With that Kame ran out the studio as the others left to go to a buffet to bond. Taguchi, Nathan, and Erick decided to have an eating contest, each promising to eat up at least 1/2 of the buffet's food.

 

~~~Kame~~~

 

"Hotaru!" Kame yelled as he ran towards the pretty girl across the road. "Sorry for being late, I was filming for Cartoon Kat Tun."

"Oh no it's okay!" Hotaru replied sweetly. "I just got here also, who were the guests for this week?"

"We were guest starring Yami and Ren," Kame answered with a grin as he thought back on the two filmed episodes. Immediately Hotaru's smile vanished from her face. "What's wrong?"

"I don't really like Yami," Hotaru admitted. "I mean don't you think it's weird for her name to be Yami? Yami means darkness. And she tries to act too perfect. You know, I think she's hiding something."

"Don't worry Hotaru-chan," Kame soothed. "Yami seems like a nice girl. I doubt she's anything like that. Come on, let's go take a walk!" Hotaru began following him with a pout. They came across a little puppy that came up to Kame's feet, sniffing them. "Aw hey there little guy, what are you doing?" He lifted it up and huggd it. "He's so cute, right Hotaru?"

"Yeah, very cute," Hotaru replied with a sweet smile. However when she tried to pet it, the puppy tried to bite her finger. "Oh my!"

"No, bad puppy," Kame teased cutely. "This is Hotaru, you shouldn't bite pretty girls, you know that?" Suddenly his phone rang so he handed the puppy to the hesitant Hotaru. "Hello? Yes. Yes, sir. I understand." He hung up the phone and tied a little ribbon on the puppy. "That was the producer for Lost My Way. We'll start filming next week, but he wants me to come and talk to him about some things. Anyways, I'll give you this sweet puppy as a present okay? Talk to you another time Hotaru!" Kame waved and jogged down the other way.

"Aww you sweet little cutie," Hotaru cooed and waved to Kame. "Bye Kame-kun!" She turned back to the puppy. "I don't know why you tried to bite me earlier but let's be friends okay?" As soon as Kame was out of view, Hotaru dropped the puppy back on the ground. "Get away from me you filthy mutt!" Her kick sent the puppy a few feet away. As it saw her come towards it, it limped away as fast as it could behind a bush. "Better run you mutt, ugh, I can't believe I held you for that long!" Hotaru turned and began heading back to her house after making sure the puppy was gone.

 

~~~Yami~~~

 

"Thanks for jogging with me Tat-chan," Yami said as they turned the corner.

"No problem," Ueda replied. "So how come you didn't stay?"

"Like I answered in the questions," Yami reminded. "I get full fast and I guess I don't want to get fat."

"What?! No way!" Ueda cried. "You're so petite though! Don't worry about being fat. You're perfect the way you are."

"Awww how sweet," Yami cooed. "Thanks Tat-chan. So why are you leaving early?"

"I'm a boxer," Ueda explained. "I shouldn't eat too much and this jogging is training." Yami nodded as she understood. Suddenly she came to a stop. "What's wrong Yami-chan?"

"Wait, I hear something," Yami said as she and Ueda looked around. They began to hear a soft whimper and walked near a bush. "Come out here, we won't hurt you." Ueda looked over to his companion as she began whispering in a sweet voice.

"Look!" Ueda cried as a scared puppy limped out of the bush. "Look at its leg."

"Poor sweetie," Yami cooed and picked it up. She checked under it and the two identified it as a girl. "Let's name her Choco! Since she's a chocolate color!"

"Sure!" Ueda laughed and took the puppy from her. Yami giggled as she watched Ueda treat the puppy as a daughter. "Daddy Tat-chan will fix your leg okay?" He began massagin her leg gently, earning happy barks from the puppy.

"Tat-chan, can we keep her?" Yami asked as she petted Choco.

"Yes!" Ueda yelled and the two continued playing with her. They walked back to the mansion with Choco still in Ueda's arms.

"Hey where were you two?!" Nakamaru yelled. "Kame was called somewhere and even he got back before you two."

"Did you two do something?" Koki teased as he raised his eyebrow.

"No, we found this sweet puppy!" Yami retorted and took the puppy from Ueda. "See?"

"Yami named her Choco," Ueda said proudly. "And since we found her, Choco can be like our baby!" He started cheering again as Choco hid her face.

"She's so cute!" Taguchi cooed and made kissy faces at Choco. Koki's eyes widened as he ran to her also and made kissy faces like Taguchi at Choco.

"Wait can I see her?" Kame asked as everyone moved aside for him. He examined her and frowned when he saw the ribbon on Choco's neck.

"What's wrong Kame?" Jin asked.

"I found a puppy just like her a while back when I was with Hotaru," Kame said. "Since I had to go, I tied a ribbon on the puppy's neck and gave it to Hotaru. I think this is the same puppy."

"How did Yami and Ueda find it if you gave it to Hotaru then?" Jin asked.

"Looks like Choco didn't like her and ran away," Yami joked, earning a chuckle from Kame.

"Yeah Choco did try to bite her earlier," Kame replied. "But she didn't have a limp before, her leg looks a bit injured."

"Maybe she bit Hotaru again and got injured when Hotaru dropped her?" Taguchi suggested.

"Maybe," Kame agreed.

"Don't worry though," Nakamaru said. "It's not like this is some case so why are you guys so stuck on this?" They had to admit Nakamaru had a point so they just let it go.

"I don't know," Ueda stated. "They say animals and children can tell who's a good person and who is bad. Hotaru seems weird to me, I think there's a reason Choco didn't like her." Yami stared since that was the first time Ueda acted so mature. However the impression went away when he got down on his knees next to Choco. "Isn't that right Choco? You didn't like that evil Hotaru did you?" Yami giggled as Ueda talked to Choco in a baby voice.

"Don't worry," Yami spoke. "Hotaru seems like a sweet girl. I think Choco just has trust issues." Her theory was confirmed to her when Choco bit Jin's nose as he tried to make a kissy face at Choco too. "See?"

"Yami is the mom!" Ueda cried happily. "Both of them don't like Jin! So Bakanishi is evil!" He began laughing as Jin chased him around the house and Yami craddled Choco again.

"Living with you guys is going to be really fun you know that?" Yami asked.

"We know," Kame, Koki, Nakamaru, and Taguchi replied as Ueda screamed for help and Jin yelling threats.