A Mall Day with Kat Tun

ENERGY

"Let's show Yami-chan around!" Taguchi suggested cheerfully when he woke up.

"Taguchi, it's too early," Yami complained as she threw her pillow at him. "Let me sleep some more." She quickly stole Kame's pillow and used it to cover her head.

"But all the good stuff happens in the morning!" Kame whined and gave her a cute pout. Yami mentally cursed at herself for looking up at him at that second because she found it challenging to turn away from his irrisistable eyes. Knowing his eyes trapped her, Kame got on his forearms to be directly in front of her and continued staring at her. "Yami-chan, let's go show you around ok?" Yami felt herself getting hot under his gaze and hid her face away again.

"Okay!" She agreed, getting more embarrassed by the second. "Just let me change really quick."

"Yatta!" cheered an overlyexcited Taguchi. "Kame got Yami-chan to agree!"

"Oh we should record this!" Nakamaru cried out and went to get a camera.

"We'll show Yami-chan a fun day Kat Tun style!" Koki added as he ran after Nakamaru with Taguchi following him. Ueda had woken up earlier but had just now finished stretching.

"I'll go help Yami-chan," yawned the adorable cat-like Ueda. He rubbed his eyes as he dragged himself to Yami's room. "Oh!" He turned back to Kame and Jin. "We need to go to the furniture store too! She still needs more things in her room." When Jin and Kame were alone, Jin smirked over at Kame.

"I think you may be our secret weapon with her," Jin snickered. Kame looked at him confused as he began folding up the blankets on the ground.

"What do you mean?" The younger man asked.

"Did you see the way Yami looked when you stared at her?" Jin asked grinning. "She became powerless!"

"You make it seem like she's some mythical creature and I'm her weakness," Kame joked.

"No really Kazu-chan!" Jin exclaimed. He got closer to Kame on the ground. "When you looked at her in the eyes, she couldn't say no to you! And you know, I think you two look kinda cute together." Jin began to suggestively elbow his friend in the side, making Kame laugh.

"Get real Jin," Kame replied. "She's new here and I barely even know Yami."

"Yes, but she's living with us!" Jin added, trying to continue his idea. "You'll get to know more out each other, and maybe love will bloom." Jin pretended his hands were flowers that were just maturing.

"We're not supposed to have relationships anyways Jin," Kame reminded. "Johnny's rules remember?"

"Fine," Jin pouted. "Ruin my big plans for you two then."

"Okay we finally found Taguchi's camera!" Koki announced as he, Nakamaru, and Taguchi came back into the living room.

"What's taking Yami so long?" Nakamaru complained. Kame and Jin shrugged, telling them that Ueda had gone to help her.

"Maybe we should invite Yami as a guest on our show more," Koki said, wanting to get to have more time with their new friend after last night.

"Yeah!" Taguchi agreed quickly. "Maybe I can get her to help out with some pranks!" Koki slapped him on the top of his head as a joke.

"Your pranks are bad already," Koki teased. "Don't make us have the wrong impression on Yami because of you."

"Just no more pranks on me!" Nakamaru yelled defensively, putting his hands up and causing the group to laugh.

"We're done!" Ueda announced happily as he came out with Yami on his back.

"What took you guys so long?" Jin asked.

"Tat-chan wanted choose an outfit for me since I wasn't wearing the right clothes in his eyes," Yami answered sheepishly.

"Her clothes look too tomboy!" Ueda cried dramatically, making Yami giggle at how cute he looked.

"You're so cuteeeeee!" She squealed as she pinched his cheeks again, causing the man to blush and smile widely.

"Oh Yami-chan!" Jin called out. "We know we invited you on our show already, but would you mind if we had a segment where you go on a date with each of us and then you choose who gave you the best day?" The guys stared at him in shock. "What? We're not allowed to have girlfriends, so this is the closest we can get to for dates." The guys began to nod in agreement.

"Sure, sounds fun!" Yami exclaimed and clapped her hands. "But you should ask my brother and cousin first, they tend to get overprotective."

"Okay!" Ueda yelled and pumped his fist in the air. "First we'll show you around and then we'll talk to your brother and cousin at the end of the day!" Yami nodded happily and looked at the group.

"So where to first?" She asked curiously, raising questions from the group.

"Taguchi, you thought of this idea, where should we go?" Koki asked. Taguchi laughed nervously.

"Actually I never thought of where to go..." He replied, earning slaps from the guys.

"Don't pick on him!" Yami laughed as she gave him a small hug. The guys huddled into a circle and began planning the day. After a few minutes, they turned back to their new friend with grins.

"Well first off," Nakamaru stated. "Ueda said you don't have enough girly clothes, so we should go to the mall."

"Okay!" Yami agreed and walked out the door. The others followed and led her to the car. Since there were seven of them, they split into two groups. Jin, Nakamaru, and Taguchi in Nakamaru's car while Kame, Ueda, Koki, and Yami in Kame's car. "You guys are all going to shop with me right? I'm not familiar with anything here no matter how long I studied Japanese."

"Of course," Kame replied as he started the car.

"We're your friends now," Koki stated. "So we're gonna give you the best tour of Tokyo! And the only way it'll be the best is if we go along with you."

"Yatta!" Ueda cheered happily. "Let's pick new clothes and furniture for Yami-chan!" His idea was followed by agreeing yells as Yami laughed.

"Well from what we've learned," Kame started as he pulled out a CD. "Is that driving is most fun when you're listening to music with friends." He inserted the CD and the group sat in their seats jumping from excitement. When the song started, Yami burst out laughing.

"Kame!" She cried as she threw her head back like the others. "You play your own songs when you drive?" Ueda and Koki were already singing along to Keep the Faith.

"Well it keeps me pumped up!" Kame defended, joining the laughter. "Sing with us Yami-chan!" Picking up the CD case for the lyrics, she looked for where they were in the song. Ueda stood up a bit from his back seat and pointed to the lyrics they were on. Yami thanked him but everyone started laughing again when Kame yelled. "Tat-chan! Sit down before you get me arrested!" Yami poked Kame's cheek, causing him to blush.

"Awwww don't worry Kame-poo!" She teased. "Just give the cop your cute smile and they'll let you go." Koki and Ueda jokingly hooted in the back, causing Yami to laugh and throw a rolled up tissue at them.

"Awww Yami thinks our Kame is cute!" Koki howled. Ueda pinched Yami's cheeks from the back.

"Why is Yami-chan so cute???" Ueda joked back. Kame pretended to glare at them using the mirror.

"Shut up!" Kame yelled, but ended up laughing with them. Soon Real Face started playing, causing the four to scream the lyrics. When they got to a stop sign and Kame noticed the winking part of the song was coming, he looked over at Yami and got her attention.

"Nanka otona ni nareru ki ga e," Kame sang and did his wink at Yami, causing the four of them to burst into laughter again. They continued singing Kat Tun songs until they reached the mall and found a parking space. Yami came to like Rescue and Harukana Yakusoku the best. She loved Jin's harmonies in the songs and asked for the three of them to allow ENERGY to cover the songs, which they agreed to but want to do a collaboration with their band too.

"What took you guys so long?" Jin complained again. Yami took a mental note to not keep Jin waiting a long time or he's going to be in a sour mood. Kame rubbed the back of his head nervously and gave Jin a cute smile.

"Cute smile?" Kame asked nervously and poked his cheeks, a habit he got from Yami in just 20 minutes, who squealed at that second and began pinching his cheeks.

"Hey what about me??" Ueda asked pouting cutely. She giggled and pinched both of their cheeks.

"I think I know why they were late," Nakamaru said as he laughed.

"Hey I bet our ride was much more entertaining than yours," Koki retorted with a grin. Jin and Nakamaru let out a laughing sigh as they remembered their ride.

"Probably," Jin agreed. "Taguchi was telling jokes the whole way." His comment caused Taguchi to look down a bit.

"Ooh jokes? I like jokes!" Yami chimed, making Taguchi light up like a Christmas tree. "Tell me some sometimes!" Before the others could stop him, Taguchi began his imfamous gag.

"Ireguchi, deguchi, Taguchi desu!" He shouted cutely and ended it with his ending pose. Yami stared at him a few seconds trying to process the joke and then burst of giggling.

"OH!" She laughed out. "I get it! That's a cute joke!" Yami continued giggling, causing the guys to laugh with her.

"See?" Taguchi said proudly. "She likes it!" Nakamaru was the first to stop laughing.

"You know, now that I don't see her as the girl who drew on my face anymore," Nakamaru said, getting their attention. "Yami seems kinda cute right?" He slung a hand over her shoulder, and got agreements from the other guys who called her cute also. Ueda hopped over like a bunny and hugged Yami while still hoping.

"Our friend Yami-chan is too cute!" He repeated laughing. Yami blushed and thanked them as they began walking in. Since Kame had a segment with a stylist before, the guys from Kat Tun often asked him if the items they chose were right for Yami. After Yami had chosen several clothes from the girls section, she still seemed tomboy, so the guys put it on themselves to choose for her. Although she had to admit, for guys they had good taste, mostly Kame, which impressed her.

"Here you go!" Kame grinned as he handed her an outfit he had put together. The others were running around that shop looking for other clothing for her. Yami nodded and went into the changing room with what he gave he. Yami put on the white cami and light gray cardigan with shorts that went to her knees. Simple, but still cute. She told them she didn't want flashy clothing or anything that makes her stand out, so they chose her simple clothing. It was actually pretty easy for them since Yami looked so cute in anything they chose. Luckily they had also taken the fact that her looks were supposed to be innocent into consideration while they chose. Yami smiled as she stepped out for Kame to see how she looked. He stopped looking at the clothes rack and felt his breath stop when he looked at the adorable girl in front of him.

"Kame-kun?" She asked sheepishly. "How do I look?" Yami twirled around for him to see her fully. Kame dropped the other bags he was holding for her and ran over to squeeze her.

"So cute!" He complimented, laughing. Yami grinned and pinched his cheeks when he let her go.

"Says the man of Kat Tun that can look cute and hot whenever he wants," Yami said back, but quiet enough for others around them not to hear. Kame grinned and blushed at her compliment and muttered a thanks.

"Yami-chan!" Ueda cried as he ran over. "This would look so cute on you!" He pulled a big hoodie over her head and pinched her cheeks. "See? The hoodie makes you look smaller than you already are. You look so cute!" Yami laughed, not knowing Kat Tun could shop like a bunch of girls. Koki and Nakamaru came back holding a bunch of clothes too. Taguchi and Jin came back with some bags and shoes for Yami in their hands.

"Umm, I don't really use those kind of bags, you guys," Yami said feeling guilty when they pouted and put the bags on the return rack. She thanked them for the other items and changed, coming out and modeling for them each time. After about three shops, they went to the food court. All of them were tired after just a few hours, but Ueda and Yami were still completely hyper.

"High tension!" Ueda shouted happily, earning weird looks from by passers. Kame pulled him back down.

"Tat-chan, be careful!" Kame warned, laughing at his overly excited friend. "Or people might recognize us." Ueda grinned and nodded apologetically to them, but continued jumping in his seat.

"Sorry guys!" He said. "But I'm just so excited with Yami here."

"No, you get like that with every cute or pretty girl that's around," Jin teased.

"Oh, maybe some of us should go ask her band about letting her join us on her show next week," Koki suggested and looked at Nakamaru.

"Why are you looking at me?" He asked, finishing his drink.

"Because you're already done," Koki pointed out. "And besides, we want to hang out with Yami more. You'll get to sit next to her on the show."

"Then Kame's going too right?" Nakamaru asked. "He gets to sit next to her too." Kame grinned and tried to think of an idea to stay, but Jin beat him to it.

"True, but Kame has to drive them," Jin blurted out. "So I'll go with you." Nakamaru turned pale as a ghost.

"But Jin's going to kill me in the car!" He whined. Jin forcefully grabbed Nakamaru's chin.

"We're going to ask her band permission," Jin ordered. "Do you understand?" Nakamaru relunctantly nodded and sighed. Altough everyone knew Jin does that as a joke, Nakamaru still gets freaked out by it. Deciding to make him feel better, Yami giggled and gave him a one handed hug.

"Thank you Nakamaru-kun!" She squealed. Jin looked at her pouting.

"I'm going too!" He cried. "And I'm the one who convinced him to go! Don't I get anything?" His comment caused her to giggle and walk over ot hug him too, but unlike Nakamaru, Jin wouldn't let go. Ueda and Kame stood up and started whacking him arm as a joke, telling him to let go. "Ok, bye you guys!" Yami waved as they left.

"To the next store!" Koki cheered and pumped his fist in the air, followed by the others. Ueda wanted to bring her to each store, but after about five more stores, the others began to tire again.

"How about you guys go ahead?" Taguchi asked as he slumped down on a bench. Kame and Koki slumped down next to him. Yami squealed and pinched Kame and Taguchi on their cheeks.

"You guys are so cute!" She cried. Koki and Ueda looked at her pouting.

"What about me?" The two asked in unison, making the other three laugh. Yami walked over and pinched the corners of Koki's eyes as if they were his cheeks, causing him to react with a hilarious expression (The one he made when Erika Toda touched him in Tatta Hitatsu no Kimi), making them laugh at him. Then she walked over to Ueda and giggle as she pulled on his cheeks, causing the man to grin happily like a little kid. "I'm good now!" She laughed and hugged him as he threw his hands up in the air in victory.

"Let's go Yami-chan!" Ueda yelled as he dragged her into a store.

"I feel sorry for her now," Kame joked. "Ueda's energy is going to tire her out for the whole month." Taguchi and Koki chuckled in agreement. However later the three sat there in shock and awe as Ueda and Yami were still running around the mall full of energy. They weren't surprised with Ueda since he was the most energetic one of the group, but Yami was who really surprised them. She was still keeping up with Ueda with a smile, not even slowing down. It was like a female Ueda! "I can't believe she's still not tired!" Kame exclaimed as they watched the two jog out of the seventh store. That's right, the group had hit about eight stores together, and then Yami and Ueda raced each other to seven other stores on their own, neither of them tired.

"Her energy's amazing!" Koki yelled shocked as he held his head, seeing them run by the three of them again.

"Think about how good our concerts would be if we had two people this energetic," Taguchi commented with his jaw close to the ground.

"What if we get ENERGY to open up for us for all of our concerts?" Kame suggested. "And have ENERGY play the music for us while we teach Yami our songs to sing with us? Although we haveto get Johnny's permission first."

"That's a great idea!" Koki cried as the two men held hands in agreement. "Let's ask Johnny as soon as we can! But I kinda want to see if they fit with our band first." Taguchi clapped his hands in glee.

"Yatta!" He cheered. "Yami-chan might be with us for our concerts! I really want to hear them! I didn't have a chance to watch at that concert last time." The three of them planned things out while Ueda and Yami tried to go to every shop.

"Tat-chan!" Yami cried laughing. "I don't need those!" Ueda had playfully took her to a pile of bras and underwear, causing her to blush with embarrassment, but he continued grinning.

"I know!" He joked. "But I might!" He proceeded to put a bra on outside his shirt and put the underwear on top of his head. Yami snapped a photo of the adorable Ueda and laughed as she showed him the picture.

"Excuse me!" A firm voice yelled, startling the two. "Please do not play around in our store." Ueda and Yami gulped as the scary looking woman left.

"Let's get out of here," Yami whispered in fear. Ueda couldn't do anything but nod and take the things off him and rushed out the store after Yami.

 

~Jin and Nakamaru~

 

"Hello!" Nakamaru greeted. The guys greeted back with basic Japanese. He felt he was lucky that Jin was there since he understood both Japanese and English. Ren was there too, but they didn't know each other that well. Actually they didn't know each other at all.

"Hello, I am Jin and this is my friend Nakamaru," Jin spoke in an accented English voice. "We wanted to have Yami on our show next week and possibly have her be our special guest for a date battle." They watched as the guys from the band talk among themselves and a guy walked up to them. He had a red shirt on and a black jacket. They waved to him, not able to remember who that was.

"I'm Ren," Ren spoke in Japanese, making Nakamaru and Jin relax since it'll be easier talking to him. "Gary agreed saying Yami needs a boyfriend, but Elliot says he has conditions."

"What conditions?" Nakamaru asked.

"He requests that we go to the show with you to see what happens," Ren stated, and Jin and Nakamaru agreed to the easy request. "Also, that there is a line for the dates. No kissing, no erted physical contact, and no falling in love with Yami."

"What?" Jin asked about the last rule, thinking it was a joke. They chuckled, but Nakamaru stopped seeing how serious Ren looked. "You're serious? What  you mean?"

"Well we know this company doesn't allow public relationships," Ren pointed out, earning nods from them. "Yami is the closest to a girl you can get to. Also you guys are living with her. Yami's an easy girl to fall in love with." Nakamaru and Jin continued listening to Ren with an eyebrow raised. "Look, every guy in ENERGY has fallen for her at least once. Gary and Elliot are the only two that haven't because they're her family. But Erick, Nathan, and I have been through that 'Fall for Yami' stage once. That's why we had the no dating in the band rule. But if you do accidentally fall for her, just ask us and we'll help you lose the crush. Anyways, do you guys agree?"

"Sure," Nakamaru said. Jin nodded.

"I don't think it'll happen though," Jin said as he shook Ren's hand. "We've worked with girls before and it was never a problem. Thanks for the concern." Ren nodded and went to go back to the others, but was stopped by Nakamaru.

"Oh wait, Ren!" He cried and pulled out a paper. "We'd like you to be on the show also. Can you fill in these questions for us? We want you and Yami as our guests for next week." Ren raised an eyebrow and asked why he was chosen.

"Well," Jin tried searching for ways to reword Yami's explanation so Ren wouldn't be offended. "Yami says her brother would kill us, Gary might flirt with the female workers and our show would take longer to finish, Erick  would blank out to think about food, and Nathan would blank out and think about video games. That and you're the only other one fluent in Japanese."

"Makes sense," Ren said. "Okay, I'll give it to you guys in a few days. See ya." He nodded them good bye as they left.

At 8, everyone met back at the place they lived at and shared their days. Kame explained how shocked they were about Yami's energy. Taguchi yelled out their ideas about having ENERGY join them for concerts, which raised many cheers. Jin told them about Ren's answers and the band's condition except the falling in love one. Nakamaru only said it after Yami left the room, earning confusion from the group.

"Well she's just our friend," Kame said. "It'll be fine. Let's have an awesome show next week!"