Meeting Kat Tun

ENERGY

"We're in Japan!!!!" Yami squealed as she ran and hugged the trees in the park. ENERGY had finally arrived in Japan and decided to go sight seeing.

Elliot chuckled as he pulled his little sister off the tree. "Calm down Mimi, people are staring," Elliot said. He was the only one who still called her by her given name, Mimi. Others were used to refer to her as 'Yami' so when they hear the name, they get confused at times.

"Uhhh Elliot dude," Gary whispered to him, poking him in the side. "They're not just staring at her, the guys are checking her out..." Elliot turned to see that his friend was right, he raised a fist in the air and scared the guys away. Even after all these years, he's still that wonderful overprotective brother of hers. Gary on the other hand, turned and winked at some girls passing by, who seemed like they were about to faint.

"Wow Gare," Yami laughed. "Even in Japan you're a hit with the ladies." Gary cockily raised his hands over his head. "Well of course, no girls can resist this y face!" His ego became deflated as the guys knocked him lightly in the gut and laughed at him.

"Hey guys, let's test out our music here!" Yami suggested and pointed at a stage in the middle of the park. The guys all stared and got confused.

Raising his eyebrow, Nathan asked, "Why is there a stage just there? It doesn't seem like a natural thing for a park."

Copying his friend, Erick added, "It does seem kinda weird..." ENERGY began making comments about why was there randomly a stage. Pouting, Yami decided to ignore their comments and walked up to a man that was helping set up the stage.

"Exuse me," Yami said in perfect Japanese. "But I was wondering if my band and I could perform on this stage for a bit." The man turned to her.

"I'm sorry mam," he stated apologetically. "But this stage is being set up for a charity concert tonight by one of our bands and we need it for them." Since he didn't look like the one in charge, Yami asked to see his boss. Five minutes later, the man walked out with an older man behind him.

He looked over at Yami for a few seconds before speaking. "I'm Johnny and my worker said you wanted to use the stage?"

She nodded. "Yes sir, you see my band and I are from America and we came here to spread our name. I was wondering if we could test our band's skills here . It'd be an honor if our first performance for Japan is on this stage sir!" Yami said excitedly and bowed down to him. She stood there nervously as Johnny chuckled.

"I'll make you a deal since you seem like such a nice girl," He spoke in his authoritive voice. "Our opening act for our band tonight cancelled due to a sore throat. You may use the stage until my band comes. And if your band is good enough, I'll allow you to be our opening act. And if the crowd likes you enough, I'll put you guys under my company to train until we sign you off as a real band. Is that a deal?" Yami couldn't believe what she heard.

"Yes sir!" Yami shouted happily before bowing to him continuously as he left. She ran back to her band who were finally walking towards her. "Guys! Guys! You won't believe it! I actually got them to let us perform on this stage!" Yami explained what Johnny told her and anyone could feel energy coming off of them again.

"Well then what are we waiting for?" Elliot said as he put on his guitar. "Let's knock Japan up!" He thew his fist in the air, followed by everyone else except for Ren and Gary.

"Hahaha dude!" Gary laughed as he bent over. "That sounded so wrong!" Erick and Nathan slapped him behind the head as everyone got their instruments ready. Yami jumped over to the mic as Elliot began playing a riff.

"Hello Japan! We're ENERGY from America and we hope you guys like us!" Yami yelled as she turned to the band.

"Let's play Smile by The Kiddie!" Erick yelled from his stand. Yami nodded and started them off after she announced what song they would be singing in Japanese.

The crowd cheered as they finished the song. "You guys!" Yami squealed. "We did it! They actually like us!" The band gave her a thumbs up.

"Or they just like this song," Ren said. "It's not certain they'll like us if we sing other songs."

"Ren," Yami said pouting. "You rarely speak, and when you do, it's something like this!"

"Why do you think I rarely talk then?" Ren countered under his breath so no one could hear him. However Elliot did hear so he put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Bravo!"  Johnny cheered as he came out clapping for them. Everyone bowed to him immediately. "You guys can open up for Kat Tun tonight! Your performance was wonderful!"

"Thank you Johnny-sama!" Ren stated with a grin.

"Now be back here before 6," He ordered."The concert begins at 8, but we need to get you guys ready and for you to meet the other band." Yami and Ren nodded and bowed respectfully as the other stood there confused when Johnny handed them some passes. They began translating to fill them in. Everyone cheered and ran off in different directions. Gary of course went off to flirt with girls, but later gave up when he remembered he couldn't speak Japanese.

"So easy to tell that was going to happen," Yami said to herself as she walked around the park after witnessing Gary's failure. Unable to find anything to do, Yami went back to the stage and looked around for the dressing room. After wandering around, she finally found it. To make sure, Yami knocked before entering.

"AH!"  a guy shrieked and quickly put on his shirt.

"SORRY!" Yami yelled as she closed her eyes and the door. An annoyed looking guy walked up to her. "What are you doing here?" Yami stood there staring at him, lowering her arms down slowly.

"Jin, I think she's foreign," another guy said walking up to the two of them.

"Or she's a big fan of ours, pretending not to know us, hoping we'll fall in love like those fanfictions, but ends up frozen when she sees us," the Jin guy said back to his friend.

The guy that shrieked earlier and rushed to put his shirt on walked up slowly. "Do... you... understand...ME?" The guys asked super slow with gestures. Yami rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I'm foreign," She answered. "But I can speak Japanese just fine. And by the way, in case you do meet someone who can't speak Japanese, asking them slowly in Japanese does not help them understand." The guys laughed at the now blushing boy, causing Yami to feel bad about being too straight forward about it.

"Well what are you doing here?" Another member asked, frowning. Yami pulled out her pass and gave it to him. "According to Johnny-san, my band and I are your opening acts tonight. I just came here because I had nothing to do." She stood there pouting as the guys ignored her, huddled into a group far away and started whispering.

Yami extended her hearing range to listen into their conversation. She heard them say things like "I still think she's just a fan, you know how much better they're getting to sneak in."

"No the pass looks real though."

"I told you they're getting better at sneaking in!"

"She looks innocent though..." Yami stood there blushing as they all turned to look at her, then smiled to herself as they huddled again.

"It might just be an act to get with one of us though!"

"I think she's cute..." Yami giggled quietly as the boy that said that got slapped in the head.

"You know I understand you guys right?" She yelled to them, making them jump. They got together again to whisper before nodding to each other and then at her.

"SECURITY!" They all screamed. Her eyes widened as she was thrown out, her pass still inside the room.

"HEY! I WASN'T LYING YOU JERKS!" Yami stood up to dust herself off. She went back to the door, now locked, and began banging on it. "I still have to change! Open up!" Deciding to give up until it was time to meet, Yami took her clothes and walked to the bathroom to change instead. When she was done, she took a nap until someone shook her awake.

"Oy, Mimi wake up!" Yami opened her eyes and hugged her brother as she saw him.

"Why are you out here?" Nathan asked. "Shouldn't you rest in the dressing room?"

"I was there," She said rubbing her eyes. "But they thought I was a fan and kicked me out." Gary laughed at her but stopped when she threw a shirt at him.

"Shut up," Yami grumbled.

"Well the rest of us are here now, " Elliot stated. "Maybe it'll be easier to convince them."

Ren decided to speak up again. "Do you still have your pass?"

"Nope, it was left in there when I was thrown out."

"No it's not," Erick said. Everyone looked to where he was pointing. "They ripped it up and threw it in the trash..." Yami fell over.

"Are you kidding me?!"

Elliot reached for the knob and turned it. They band entered as Yami and Ren heard them talking.

"I still think we were a little rough on her," a guy said to his friends. The Jin guy from before was about to speak to him until he saw the new people in the room. Everyone else became silent also as the door closed, everyone now noticed anyone else who was in the room.

"Oh!" The guy that spoke slowly before yelled. "It's you! That girl from earlier!" The guy that said they were too rough on her earlier waved to Yami as she waved back nervously.

Gary decided to talk like the guy before. "We.... are...your...opening...act!" Yami slapped him in the back of the head and repeated what she said earlier.

"Just because you say it slowly doesn't mean they'll understand idiot!" Gary whined as he rubbed his head from his cousin's evil attack. Jin stood up from his chair.

"How did you all get in here?" He asked in fine English. Gary became high and raised his hands in the air and whooped, embarrassing the rest of the band.

"YES!" Gary yelled. "FINALLY! Someone who understands English!" This time Erick and Nathan both kicked him in the , earning chuckles from everyone.

"We're replacing your opening act tonight," Elliot stated as Jin translated for his band.

"So earlier you were telling the truth?" A skinny guy asked. Yami nodded yes as she looked away, but smiled again as the guys from the other band apologized to her. All except Jin. As the situation was cleared, everyone changed into their performance clothes and had make up put on them. Of course Yami left the room while they changed. They all sat down as artists put their make up on. Even though she was a girl, Yami was done first since she didn't like having make up on. A boy with some of his hair tied up in a palm tree was done next.

Yami squealed before running at the boy as everyone turned their attention to her. The boy blushed and froze as she pinched his cheeks.

"KAWAII!!!!!" She yelled as she continued molesting his cheeks.

"Sorry, "Ren said. "Our friend has a cheek ... If she thinks you or your cheeks are cute, she'll pinch your cheeks." Sighing, Elliot stood up after he was done to pull his sister off the blushing boy.

"Hear that Ueda?" His friend teased. "She thinks you're cute!" The guys began laughing at him as Ueda whispered a "Thanks" to Yami. As they calmed down, the other band talked about how interesting it'd be if they invited them on their show. Their chattering stopped when Johnny came into the room.

"Ok so tonight there's been a change in plans," Johnny announced. "Your original opening acts have cancelled, so this band is here instead. I'm sorry what are you called?"

"ENERGY," they all said proudly, each doing a peace sign.

"Ok," Johnny said. "Now I want you to open up with Smile and then one more song of your choice. We're about to begin so introduce yourselves and get ready!" Yami translated for them once again. They all introduced themselves, but just their names. ENERGY headed out and sang their two soongs before raising the energy for Kat Tun.

"Now for what you've been waiting for!" Yami shouted. "Give it up....FOR KAT TUN!!!" The crowd went wild as the intro to Harukana Yakusoku started. They screamed at a deafening volume when the band actually came out! ENERGY felt themselves falling in love with that first song. Yami began wanting to dance as Kat Tun got more energetic running around the stage. She watched as Kamenashi did a y dance on the stage and felt at peace when Jin's harmonies filled the air for the last verse.

"His voice is nice isn't it Yami?" Ren asked her. Speechless, she just nodded. Finally she couldn't take it anymore as she began doing her own dance to the song from where they sat. The guys from ENERGY clapped and cheered her on. Suddenly a camera turned itself to Yami's dancing, putting her on the big screen for everyone to see. No one except those facing the big screen could see, which meant Nakamaru, Kamenashi, and ENERGY didn't know. The only reason the other Kat Tun members saw was because they were walking around the crowd that time. Luckily that was during the instrumental time because everyone became speechless.

 

~Kamenashi~

 

I saw Jin's smile drop from his face and turn into a shocked expression as he stared somewhere. Confused, I turn to the screen like he was and felt shocked myself. That girl Yami was dancing to the beat of the music in one of the most iest motions I've ever seen! She laughed as she danced around. When Yami twirled around, she finally noticed herself on the big screen and stopped dancing. Chuckling at her new shyness, I began walking to her. It was time to sing again, so we all started our parts again as I neared her. I could hear the fans screaming as I held my hand out to her. As soon as her hand was in mine, I led Yami to the middle of the stage and we danced together. I gotta admit I wanted to see how our dance looked right now, but then that would mean I can't be the one dancing with her, which would be a shame since she's such a great dancer.

As the song was about to end, I could feel how hard I was because of her. I avoided her eyes since I began getting embarrass about how aroused I was. I'm just hoping she doesn't notice...

 

~Yami~

 

"YAKUSOKU!!!!" The guys sang as the song came to an end. Kamenashi let go of her hand as Yami walked back to the corner where her band was. The crowd was still screaming at how y their dance was.

"What was that?" Elliot asked glaring at Kamenashi.

"It's just a dance!" Yami said laughing. "Don't kill the poor guy, besides, he's kinda hot..." She blushed as Gary poked her cheek.

"If you ever wanna get in bed with him, just call me and I'll help you out!" Gary joked and winked at her, causing Elliot to rage and Yami to blush.

"SAY WHAT?!" Elliot shouted. "I'm gonna kill that m--" Erick, Ren, and Nathan then jumped up and held him backing to make sure he wouldn't cause a scene or curse since there were children nearby. Of course they wouldn't hear him but it's good to stop Elliot's habit of cursing too.

"I said he's hot!" Yami shouted in defense. "But I didn't say I'd go that far with him! I barely know the guy!"

"Good!" Elliot grumbles as he sits down again.

"So?" Gary scoffed. "I got in beds with girls I barely knew at the clubs we performed at..." His comment earned his a good slap in the back of the head from everyone else in ENERGY.

The concert was finally over, so ENERGY ran up to join Kat Tun for the end. They all held hands to bow. Before Kamenashi and Yami could grab each other's hands for the final good bye, Elliot pushed himself between the two. Yami laughed at his overprotectiveness as Kamenashi drowned in fear from Elliot's glare.

"Good job Kat Tun and ENERGY!" Johnny congratulated. "Come to my office tomorrow and we'll talk about out deal!" The groups cheered and high fived each other once Johnny left.

ENERGY woke up super early due the excitement and made sure to look as professional as they could. At Johnny's office, they entered to see Kat Tun standing behind Johnny, looking as if they were trying to hide something.

"Hello ENERGY," Johnny greeted. "If it's alright, I'd like to speak to only Ren and Yami since only they understand Japanese. We must discuss something important about your band." Ren and Yami translated to their band, who left quickly, still excited about getting signed.

No later than 10 minutes, Yami and Ren walked out to their band, looking pale as ever.

"That was quick," Nathan commented. "Yeah what'd he say?" Erick asked.

Unable to answer, Yami continued to stay silent. Ren decided to explain for her. "Johnny said he only handles boy bands. If we want to be signed, we have to kick Yami out of the band and he'll replace her with someone else..." Everyone stared at Yami silently before Ren's explanation got to them.

"WHAT?!"