Cartoon Kat Tun

ENERGY

The day before everyone had returned and noted that Yami might just be someone that could rival Ueda's energy and possibly beat him one day. The day continued with the guys watching Ueda teach Yami some basics for boxing. Also when Kamenashi finally returned, he had been daydreaming about Hotaru a lot, which earned him a lot of teasing from everyone. However today was finally the day Yami and Ren got to be on Cartoon Kat Tun.

"Hurry up you guys!" yelled the hyper Yami as she jumped on Kame's back for a piggy back ride. "Hurry up Kame!"

"You can't tell him to hurry up!" Koki joked. "Kame's a turtle after all!"

"Hurry Kame-kun!" Taguchi added. "Before Yami pulls your hair." The reason Taguchi said this was because Yami had done the same with him the day before. After jumping on Taguchi's back, she had begun pulling his hair since he was too slow to start.

"Ha ha okay!" Kame laughed. "Calm down, we'll be there with plenty of time."

"Hurry up Kaaaaame," Jin sung. Following his idea, everyone else began trying to say Kame's name in different ways. Again in the cars, they split up in the same groups. However this time Jin's group traded Taguchi for Koki.

"Taguchi-kuuuun," Yami sang childishly. "Cheer up okay? They just don't know jokes!" She continued trying to cheer up Taguchi since he was upset thinking that they kicked him out because he annoyed them.

"Let's sing some songs to cheer up!" Kame suggested and eagerly his music.

"You should know these Junno," Ueda said and began to sing along Harukana Yokusoku, which Kame plays often since Yami liked it so much. When they reached the stuodi, Taguchi was finally smiling and cracking jokes again, jokes that only Yami laughed to. Kame and Ueda wondered if something was wrong with her since she seemed like she was genuinely laughing. They led her to the room to get ready, which was right across from Ren's room.

"Yami!" Elliot cried when they entered the room.

"Elliot!" Yami yelled back and embraced her brother in a bear hug. "I missed you guys so much! How's it going?" Before he answered, he noticed Kat Tun standing behind her, which caused him to go into overprotective mode.

"Have these guys been treating you right?" He asked glaring at them.

"I'm Taguchi!" He introduced himself and hugged Elliot like Yami did. Giggling, Yami watched as Elliot screamed to get Taguchi off. She began introducing the guys and answered any questions Elliot had.

"To tell you the truth the reason I'm actually here is because Ren is refusing to see any of the make up people and stylists, so they might not let him out there," Elliot told her once they all calmed down.

"Why not?" Jin asked in accented English. "We have professional stylists here. Nothing will go wrong."

"Actually it's because whenever we're about to go on any stage, Yami's the one who does it for us," Elliot explained.

"Ren doesn't trust anyone else to do their hair and make upexcept me," Yami added. "You guys get ready first and I'll be back later okay? I'm going to go help Ren first." With that she left the room, forgetting her brother with Kat Tun and the fact that he might kill one of them since he was still in overprotective mode. "Ren? It's Yami, can you open up the door?" Hearing her soft voice, Ren opened up the door, pulled her in, and slammed the door shut again. "Jeez stop being such a worried Willy, Ren."

"Just do my hair and make up for me," he scowled and sat down grumpily in his chair.

"Whoa okay!" Yami replied with worry about his grumpiness. "Okay do you have your band?" Ren was always a fan of Reita from the Gazettes, so he wore a nose band for concerts. At first he wanted to be the bassist in the band too just like Reita, but no one else knew how to work the piano as well as Ren so he surrendered the position to the other members. However he does tend to take over the drums and guitar when Gary or Elliot were needed to sing.

"Finally!" Ren sighed. "Thanks Yami, you should go do your make up now." Nodding, she checked out her work one last time and fixed the top spikes of Ren and ran back to her dressing room. In her and Kat Tun's room, Elliot had already gone to the stage with the rest of ENERGY, making her wonder why they left Ren alone. Putting the thoughts aside, she noticed the artists still weren't there so she decided to fix her by herself.

"Yami-chan, you know the people will come later to do ifor us right?" Koki asked.

"I know, but I want my look to match my clothes today too," she replied.

"We finally taught Yami to be a bit girly!" Taguchi cried happily and tried to high five Nakamaru, who was playing on his game.

"By the way, what did you guys talk about with my brother?" She asked without looking.The guys watched as Yami applied eyeliner and mascara and then straightened her hair.

"Elliot says to treat you with respect," Kame stated since no one else answered. "And to not like you as more than a friend."

"That shouldn't be a problem," Nakamaru mindlessly stated, making everyone freeze as Yami turned and smiled evilly at him. "What?" He looked up when he didn't hear anything. Seeing Yami, his eyes widened as he scooted back in his chair. Everyone watched carefully as Yami grabbed a pair of scissors and walked towards him.

"Are you saying it's hard to like me?" Yami asked in a teasing voice. "Maru-kun?" Hey tone when she said his name caused him to blush as he continued trying to scoot back. without warning, Yami snipped off a lock of his hair.

"My hair!" He screamed. "I can't go out there like this! What am I going to do?!" Yami giggled at his overeaction and made him sit down again.

"Don't worry, I can fix it," she said. "Just calm down."

"What are you going to do?" Jin asked. She winked at him and turned back to Nakamaru, who couldn't stop blushing since she had to stare at him hard. Kat Tun watched her snip Nakamaru's hair even more. In a few minutes, Nakamaru had a new haircut that made him look a bit younger and cuter. She also dabbed her fingers into the wax and styled his hair a bit. He began checking himself out in the mirror, no longer feeling scared. What surprised him most was her gentle touch when she worked on his hair.

"Tada!" She cried and held the scissors up with success.

"But these are regular scissors!" Ueda cried as he examined them. "They're to cut things like paper! Not hair!" He passed them around for the guys to see.

"Well here's my special talent," Yami replied. "I can cut hair pretty well. And style too I guess." They chatted about her hair techniques until the stylists came. They began working on the guys except the one who was supposed to work on Yami and Nakamaru.

"You did my job," the girl snapped. "I had to come all this way for nothing because of you." Everyone continued what they were doing, but turned their ears towards the conversation.

"I'm sorry," Yami apologized as she put her hands together. "It's just that I cut off a piece of his hair as pay back for what he said. But then I felt bad about how much he was freaking out so I had to fix it for him!"

"What?" The girl asked in a snarky tone. "You cut my Nakamaru's beautiful hair off? How dare you!" She threw a punch at Yami, but was blocked due to the instinct Ueda helped her gain the day before.

"Excuse me!" Koki yelled as he stood up from his chair. "But this girl is our friend, I would appreciate it if you didn't hold that tone against her or try to hit her." By now the guys were telling their stylists to wait a bit as they walked over to Yami also.

"Mam," Nakamaru said nervously. "I'm afraid you're fired, Yami here is the guest for tonight. And you're not supposed to be doing things like this."

"What?!" She shrieked. "I'm one of the best stylists in Japan! If you fire me, who are you going to have do your hair huh?!" Nakamaru slowly pointed to Yami. "Why her?! She's the one who ruined your hair in the first place! And she's not even a professional! She's going to give you the same style over and over!"

"Actually she does hair better than you," Jin defended. "She might not be a professional, but at least Yami doesn't act like you."

"Yeah," Taguchi added. "I remember that time you yelled at another stylist just because she asked you for wax." The vengeful stylist growled and raised her hand. Yami flinched as it came down on her, but became confused when she didn't feel an impact.

"Don't touch her," a voice ordered. They looked up to see the silent Ren holding the stylist's hand in the air as he glared at her. Even though it wasn't directed towards them, Kat Tun still felt chills down their spines. "I'll her out, you guys finish up." Without another word, Ren dragged the screaming girl out the door.

"I think I peed myself..."Nakamaru said as he looked down. "Can someone get me new pants?" Everyone laughed at him as the poor boy followed another stylist into another room to change.

"Well since she left, I'll fix your hair for now okay Koki?" Yami asked. Although there was nothing to do to it since he was almost bald. "Maru-kuuuuun, Ren really scared you didn't he? Don't worry! I'll protect you from Ren!" She began teasing him as he entered the room again. Pretty soon it was time to get in place. Ren and Yami waited on the stairs as Taguchi introduced them.

"It's nice seeing you again," Ren whispered. "And I see you're making enemies with girls again already." She giggled a bit with her hand over .

"Same old," Yami replied.

"Cheeeeck it out, yo!" Taguchi's call came, which was followed by laughter and a grunt.

"Let's welcome Ren and Yami!" Kame called and a spotlight was shined on the two. Ren gave his calm stare into the camera and saluted with two fingers as Yami blew a kiss.

"Hey don't be giving fan service!" Elliot yelled.

"May we please ask you guys to be quiet?" Nakamaru asked and Elliot pouted sinking into his seat. As they walked over to the couch, Yami waved to Gary, Elliot, Nathan, and Erick who were behind the camera people. They greeted each other before seating themselves on the couch. The first couch had Taguchi, Koki, and Kame. Yami and Ren sat in the middle couch. The last couch had Nakamaru, Jin, and then Ueda. "100Q start!" They watched as the questions began to go across the stage. As it got to number 7, Koki went up and hit the screen.

7.Can we see what's inside your bag?

Yami: No, I don't have one.

Ren: Sure I guess.

"This is different!" Koki exclaimed. "The girl doesn't have a bag but the guy does." The guys laughed and earned a shy smile from Ren, causing ENERGY to gasp. "What's wrong?"

"You kinda ," Yami answered. "But he smiled! See?!" She pointed to his smile that he was trying to surpress, and Ren thanked the nose band covering his cheeks or they would see him blushing.

"Okay can you guys hand us his bag?" Kame asked. Gary stood up and handed Kame the bag and winked into the smile before he went back down, earning laughs from the others but a kick from Ren.

"I see Ren's the violent guy?" Jin commented and cowered a bit when Ren glared at him.

"Haha there's the Ren I know!" Yami chimed. "And no, he's not the violent one. He's just helps us keep Gary in place."

"Okay, let's look in his bag," Nakamaru reminded as Ren started turning it inside out. Ren his lips and chuckled as everyone stared at him surprised.

"Ren actually played a joke..."Yami said shocked. It was rare for him to do so, but when Ren did do a joke, it'd be funny.

"There's nothing in there!" Taguchi cried.

"You know, Taguchi does jokes sometimes too,"Jin said. "Show him one of your gags." The guys smiled nervously knowing what he was about to do.

"Ireguchi, deguchi, Taguchi desu!" He cried and did his gestures. Yami burst in fits of giggles as Ren stared at him. The guys began to slap Yami softly on the head.

"Why are you laughing?" Ueda laughed at her. "You already know this joke!"

"I can't help it!" She cried as she leaned into the side of the couch. "The joke's so cute I had to laugh!" After she calmed down, Nakamaru started the queestions agian.

"Oh!" Jin cried as he, Ueda, and Taguchi touched the screen when question 11 came.

Q11. In your opinion, what is the funniest memory of ENERGY?

Yami:Gary's failed attempt to pick up a girl

Ren:Elliot's outbursts when a guy hit on Yami.

"So what happened?" Kame asked curiously as he propped himself up on his elbow.

"Let's have Yami go first," Jin said and they all turned to her.

"Well once after one of the concerts we opened for ended, Gary was doing his usual and tried to pick up girls," Yami started. "The cute girl he approached near the end of the night happened to be a guy who just looked feminine." Everyone chuckled at her story for a bit until she continued. "That and he forgot he was still wearing a bear suit."

"Wait, why was he wearing a bear suit?" Ueda asked as he laughed.

"We had a bet the day before and he lost," Yami explained. "So the deal was he had to dress up as a bear at the concert."

"Ha ha, okay," Kame chuckled. "So now Ren's turn."

"Well during one of our performances, some guys were hooting at Yami," Ren began. "Which was normal because they do that at most concerts. But this time Elliot heard one of them asking to get in bed with her. So right in the middle of the song, Elliot started shouting 'I'm gonna kill you! Boy in the front row!' and walked up where Yami's place was and began yelling at them." By here everyone was cracking up since Ren unexpectedly tried imitating Elliot. "So we had to try so hard to sing over him. I gotta admit though, furious Elliot may be scary, but it's amusing." The guys held Elliot back as he tried to run at Ren for telling one of his embarrassing moments.

"So he gets like that when a guy asks to bed her?" Koki excalimed. "Well I'm not surprised, if I was a big brother and had a little sister, I'd probably do something like that too." His comment caused Elliot to puff out his chest, happy someone agreed with him.

"If you don't mind, Kame can you do me a favor?" Ren asked mischieviously. Kame nodded and Ren walked over to whisper something into his ear. Kame nervously looked between him and Elliot. Slowly he reached over to Yami and put an arm around her, earning "EH!?" from the guys. His arm recoiled as soon as Elliot began stomping up to the stage.

"Sit!" Yami yelled and Elliot moodily walked back to his seat.

"That's like Kagome form Inuyasha!" Koki joked and everyone laughed again. Once again, Nakamaru continued the questions.

Q18. Can we see a picture from your childhood?

Yami:Sure!

They all watched as a picture of a mini Elliot and Yami appeared.

"Let me guess," Jin said. "You're this kid?" He pointed over to Elliot in the picture and caused her to giggle.

"No! I'm this cute little girl!" She cried and pointed to the mini her. The guys began exclaiming on how cute she was as Jin about being flat, making Nakamaru continue the questions.

Q24. Who do you think is the funniest guy in Kat Tun?

Yami: Taguchi

Ren: Nakamaru

"Whoa wait!" Koki cried. "Why do you think Taguchi is the funniest?"

"Hey I can be funny!" Taguchi cried with a cute smile. Yami nodded.

"Because Taguchi is funny! You guys just don't get his jokes!" She defended. Taguchi smiled gratefully at her and gave her a hug. As Yami returned the hug, Ren poked her and pointed to Elliot, who seemed to be fuming.... The two let go and sat down awkwardlly.

"Why do you think Nakamaru is the funniest, Ren?" Jin asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Well I haven't actually talked to any of you guys until today," Ren said. "But honestly he doesn't seem like the funniest person in the group to me. I just chose him because his nose made him look the funniest." Everyone burst out laughing at the smirking Ren as Nakamaru began protesting. "In my opinion the one that looks like he's the funniest would be this guy here." He pointed to Kame who smiled brightly.

"My nose is not that big," Nakamaru muttered as the questions continued.

Q27. Honestly who do you think in your band gets the most girls?

Ren:In order, it'd be me, Elliot, Gary, Erick and Nathan tied for last.

"It's true, Ren is the most popular among the girls," Yami stated.

"So does he attract you too then?" Jin teased as the guys stared at her curiously.

"Actually yes," Yami giggled. "I admit he's attractive, but he's not really my type." Ren sighed relieved again for the nose band covering his blush.

"He does seem like the type," Koki added. "It's usually the silent one who gets the most girls."

"Yeah," Taguchi said. "But for our band, it's Kame that gets the most." They shared some laughs before continuing.

 

Q28.Please fill in the roles below for Kat Tun members

  1. Boyfriend - Kame
  2. Grand Cousin - Nakamaru
  3. Brother - Ueda
  4. Son - Jin
  5. Husband - Koki
  6. Best friend - Taguchi

"Actually can I change my answers a bit?" Yami asked as the guys all touched the question.

"Sure," Taguchi said.

"Well I'd still keep Kame as my boyfriend, and instead of Nakamaru, the grand cousin would be Jin. My brother is still Ueda. My new son would be Taguchi. My husband would be Nakamaru and best friend would be Koki," Yami reordered.

"Wait so why did you change some of them?" Kame asked. "And can you explain the ones you kept the same?"

"Well of course Kame gets boyfriend because he just looks like one right?" She giggled shyly before continuing. "I mean he looks cute, funny, seems childish, and yet he's still a really mature person." She pointed to Taguchi. "Taguchi would be my son because I've always wanted such a funny and adorable son. Koki would be my best friend because he would be there for me whenever I'm down. I want Nakamaru to be my husband because you guys know how some wives torture their husbands? Yeah I wanna do that to Nakamaru."

"Sadist!" Jin shouted and everyone laughed at her.

"I never knew you were like that!" Ren yelled and whacked her on the head.

"No, no, no!" Yami defended. "It's just that Nakamaru is so easy to pick on so it's like a really fun marriage. I'm not a sadist though! And to be honest at first I didn't know who should be the grand cousin since both Jin and Nakamaru scared me, but then I'm more scared of Jin so I put him as the cousin to be away from him. And of course Ueda's my brother because we're so alike right?" Agreements were put in before continuing. They stopped on number 29 and Kat Tun asked if ENERGY and Kat Tun could do some collaboration songs for their upcoming concert, which ENERGY agreed to right away.

Q30. Do you get stressed easily?

Yami: I don't know, maybe?

Ren:I guess?

"Well to help you figure it out," Nakamaru stated. "We'll be doing a special segment today. We will play a scenario and if it makes you stressed, then please raise the side with the circle." The first scenario showed up.

A person of the opposite gender continues harrassing you for your number.

Taguchi: X   Koki: O   Kame: X   Yami: X   Ren:O   Nakamaru:O   Jin:O   Ueda:X

"Taguchi probably likes that huh?" Koki teased and everyone laughed as Taguchi blushed.

You have a bunch of work all due the next day.

Taguchi:O   Koki:O   Kame:O   Yami:X   Ren:O   Nakamaru:O   Jin:O   Ueda:O

"Wait Yami why don't you get stressed by that?" Jin asked shocked. "Are you a workaholic or something?"

"No of course not!" Yami yelled and shook her head cutely. "It's just that if I have a lot of work, it means I'm important right? And even though it's all due tomorrow, the scenario never said anything about getting help." The guys nodded as they understood and continued.

You invite some friends over and they all go through your kitchen as if it was their own.

Taguchi:X   Koki:X   Kame:X   Yami:X   Ren:O   Nakamaru:O   Jin:O   Ueda:X

You are asked to perform a song in front of a bunch of people at a party without being told ahead of time.

Taguchi:X   Koki:X   Kame:X   Yami:X   Ren:O   Nakamaru:X   Jin:X   Ueda:X

"Ren you're the only one who said yes to that!" Yami teased as they laughed at him. Koki then asked the guy why.

"Most of the time when I'm asked to do this is when people are leaving," Ren explained. "So it makes me feel like I'm a last resort or just invited because the host knew the party would end badly so I would be asked to keep them from leaving."

"Oh well in that case I guess I'd be annoyed too," Nakamaru said as he realized what Ren meant. "Well anyways, that's the end of our segment, let's count them up. Taguchi had 1. Koki got 2. Kame also had 1. Yami had 0. Ren apparently got 4, which was all of them. Nakamaru had 3. Jin had 3 and Ueda got 1.

"Ok so what are the ranges?" Koki asked. Everyone looked at Nakamaru for an explanation.

"Well 2-3 are normal, so if you got that as your score, you are average in stress levels," he started. "1 means you get stresssed too, but you know how to deal with it. And Ren? 4 means your life is in danger..." Everyone exclaimed as Ren's jaw dropped and Yami laughed at him.

"Wait what about me?" Yami asked. "I got 0."

"Oh that probably means you cause stress," Jin joked and everyone laughed at the cute pouting girl. Ren grinned and gave Jin a fist bump.

"It's true," Ren added. "I think she's the cause of my stress."

"Okay, 100Q start!" Nakamaru yelled, continuing the show.

Q41. Would you like to try out a scene with Kat Tun and see who's the best at asking out a girl?

Yami:Sounds interesting, sure!

"Okay then so let's go with our name orders," Jin suggested and the guys liked up as Kat Tun, meaning Kame was first. Yami was asked to sit on the bench.
 "I'm going to do what her answer for the previous question to do this," Kame stated as he got into his character. Everyone watched as Kame cooly walked over to Yami and grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry Hime, but you are just too beautiful to not acknowledge." Yami blushed as he kissed her hand. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Kame began to seduce her with his eyes by staring at her and his lips seductively, causing Yami to burst out giggling and nodding her head.

"Oh my gosh!" She squealed and tried to look away.

"Scene over!" Nakamaru yelled and the guys clapped for Kame, who immediately started laughing by stomping his feet and clapping cutely. "Next up is Jin." Yami sat back on the bench. Like Kame, Jin walked over cooly also. He tilted her chin to make her look at him.

"I like you," Jin blurted. "Please be my girlfriend." Just like that the scene ended and the guys began laughing at Jin for being so straightforward. The next one started with Taguchi. Unlike the first two, Taguchi walked up and sat down next to her. After a few seconds, the guys and Yami began snickering and giggling as Taguchi s an arm around Yami.

"It's a nice day right?" He asked. "It's a perfect day for couples to start." Wanting to , Yami giggled and nodded her head.

"You're so right!" She cried and stood up, surprising everyone. Yami ran over to Kame and hugged him.

"Wait what are you doing?" Taguchi cried laughing.

"Let's go out Kame-kun!" Everyone watching except for Taguchi burst out laughing at her reaction as Kame played along and pretended to be her boyfriend.

"Scene over!" Nakamaru managed to say through his laughter. "Koki, you're up." Koki popped his collar and walked over to Yami. He began break dancing and ended by laying on his side and winked at her, causing her to giggle again. Everyone watched in awe as Koki freestyled his rap to ask her out. It ended with Yami nodding and clapping her hands for his creativity. "Okay, Tat-chan you're up." Yami was most curious for Ueda's perfomance. They watched him closely as Ueda strided to her. All of a sudden he dropped to the ground and bowed at her feet!

"Please go out with me!" Ueda pleaded and everyone laughed again. Yami was in uncontrollable giggles as Ueda laughed and stood up. "I'm just kidding, can I try again? That one was just a joke." Once he was approved, the scene restarted. This time Ueda had snuck up behind Yami and placed his hands over her eyes. "Guess who it is."

"Who's this?" Yami asked cutely as she bounced in her seat and removed the hands. Ueda s his arms around to pull her close, leaving his arms wrapped around her neck as she held his hands.

"It's Tat-chan, the guy that will love you forever if you agree to be his girlfriend," Ueda said sweetly, ending the scene.

"Waahh!" Yami shrieked and choked him in a bear hug as the guys laughed and congratulated him. "Tat-chan is so cute and romantic!"

"You said you wanted seductive though!" Kame protested as he pretended to pout.

"I said seductive makes my heart beat faster," Yami replied and hugged Kame, making him smile again. "But cute and romantic is always the best to ask a girl out!"

"Wow, Yami really is a romantic," Ren teased when Kame poked her cheeks. Yami responded to his poke by flicking Kame on the cheek. "Aww Yami and Kame are acting like a couple!"

"Be quiet Ren!" Yami cried blushing and laughed as she slapped his hair, flattening it. Before he got a chance to yell, Jin interrupted saying it was Nakamaru's turn. Yami went back to the seat, but this time she changed her character.

"Excuse me mam," Nakamaru said and Yami turned to face him. Nakamaru yelled and the guys laughed as Yami had a derp face on. "I can't do this! She's too creepy looking!" Her face became normal again as she laughed at Nakamaru's reaction. The other guys were all on the ground while Ren stood smirking.

"Ok scene over,"Kame wheezed.

"Maybe I should show you how it's done," Ren said, making everyone looking at him in surprise. Ren's never the type to show off! Ren asked the director for a basketball and dribbled it over to Yami. "If I can hit Gary with this ball, be my girlfriend okay?" Everyone gasped at his boldness and before Yami could respond, Ren had already pelted the  at Gary, who was flirting with one of the ADs. It hit in the back of the head and sent him to the ground.

"Scene over!" The guys cheered and punched him on the arm. "So who was the best in Kat Tun?" Everyone looked at Yami curiously as a drumroll played.

"Tat-chan!" Yami yelled and was engulfed in a hug by the older man. "Kame's second, Koki's third, Taguchi's fourth, Nakamaru's fifth, and Jin's in sixth place."

"Wait why?!" Jin demanded.

"Because you're mean to me," Yami innocently replied, raising laughter. "And you scare me." The laughter became louder as Jin pushed her lightly on the shoulder. "Owwieee..." Her cute whine caused the guys to glare playfully at Jin.

"We'll continue this next week," Nakamaru announced. "It appears that this week we've ran out of time."

"Bye guys!" Taguchi yelled.

"Please continue to support Kat Tun," Yami said into the camera and gave a cute smile. "And please support ENERGY soon too!"

"Aww so cute," Kame commented. The guys began commenting on how 'Kawaii' her request sounded also.

"Listen to Yami-chan's requests okay?" Ueda cried and she jumped on his back.

"Okay," Kame said. "Thanks for watching Cartoon Kat Tun this week! And after next week, the week after shall be the start of season 2!"