Pt.2 A Day with Ueda and More Threats

ENERGY

"YATTA!" Ueda cheers happily as he approaches Yami. "I'll make sure you have the best date ever!" The two best friends link arms and begin walking off to the date that Ueda has planned.

"Where are we going?" asks Yami excitedly. "Since it's you, I have a feeling it's somewhere to get our energy out."

"It's a place I'd take only Yami-chan!" Ueda chirps happily with a wink as the two poke cheeks.

 

~Meanwhile at the Studio~

 

"What is that punk doing, touching my sister?!" growls Elliot, nearly ripping the pillow he was holding apart.

"Dude calm down, she's 18, she's bound to have a boyfriend at some point," Gary replies, leaning back in his chair.

"She and Ren are so lucky," sighs Erick. "They get to go out while we have to stay inside studying Japanese for Johnny-san before he lets us out."

"You got only yourselves to blame," Ren points out. "Now start speaking in Japanese or you'll never get to leave." As always, Ren was the mature one, calming everyone down and being the most blunt one, in other words the one that crushes their hearts. However as he watches the screen for Yami's date with Ueda, he couldn't help but laugh and feel a burning sensation in his chest. Unconsciously, his hand moves to where his heart is and grips it.

"Whoa, you got heartburn or something Ren?" asks Nathan.

"It's nothing, and Japanese," reminds Ren as he glares at them, causing all the guys to flip through their dictionaries.

"Yes (Hai)," Gary replies after searching for 20 seconds.

'I'm surrounded by idiots,' Ren thought as he walked over to the rest of Kat-Tun. "So how's Yami?"

"Eh?" Nakamaru jumps at the boy's sudden appearance. "She's doing fine, still pranking me every morning, eats all of Koki's food, plays games with Taguchi, and practices her roles with Kame. As for Ueda, you can see right there."

"She's being an easy target still," answers Jin. "Is she naturally an M?" Laughing, Ren nods lightly.

"I'm telling you she and Ueda are perfect for each other!" Koki yells at them. "She's an M and he's an S!"

"I see," comments Ren as he looks back at the screen. "Where's Kame now?" Nakamaru looks around for any staff before leaning in to whisper to him.

"He's out on a date with Hotaru," answers Nakamaru quietly. Everyone knows that in the entertainment business, one is not allowed to have relationships for they are to belong to the fans. A few scandals may be tolerated, but too many will result in contract termination. Knowing this, he just nods silently. Ren then silently pulls Jin to the side.

"I heard that you've been picking on Yami lately," he states, causing Jin to tense up in fear. "Relax, man. You're like a second me. We should work together and prank her for all the pranks she does on us."

"I thought everyone said you don't talk much?" Jin suddenly asks, shocked at how much the cold-looking man talked.

"It's true, but I open up to you easily," Ren admits nonchanlantly. "I think it's because I like you. So wanna team up against Yami?"

"This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship," Jin grins and the two shake hands.

"Look!" Taguchi suddenly calls out. "What's he doing?"

"Do girls like that?" asks Koki, shocked.

"What an awkward walk," comments Jin as he stares at the screen. The two were playing Janken and has the loser piggyback the winner about every ten steps.

"Only Ueda/Yami," laugh Ren and Jin in unison, then turn to look at each other.

 

~Ueda and Yami~

 

"Ta-daaaa! We're at the amusement park!" announces Ueda proudly.

"Wah, the roller coasters are huge!" exclaims Yami, obviously impressed. "Where to first?"

"Let's start from the least tension rides and work our way up to maximum tension!" suggests Ueda, and Yami immediately agree. They two seemed like a perfect match in every thought. Kat-Tun and ENERG can only watch in shock as Yami and Ueda ran all over the park, going on every ride and playing every game in sight. The most surprising is that neither of them actually ate anything until the end of the date! Where did all their energy come from?!

"I win!" cheers Yami as she beats Ueda at the ring toss. The worker happily hands her a small teddy bear, which she gives to Ueda. "Reverse roles!"

"Oh, my prince is so sweet to me!" jokes Ueda as he takes the bear and hugs Yami's arm. "Let me win a prize for you now!" The two walk over to a boxing game, which Ueda easily won, earning him a giant Pikachu plushie.

"Thanks Uepi!" Yami thanks and the two use their plushies to have a fight. "BODY SLAM!" Ueda soon found a Pikachu being hurled at him at full speed, knocking him over and causing both of them to laugh. Even the camera crew following them around chuckled endlessly at how childish the two were. However the two were too much for the camera crew, who had gotten tired already so Ueda offered to record their date himself. The date lasted about 4 hours before Yami suggested that they end the day so they can get some rest.

"Alright, thanks for tuning in with us!" Ueda cheers and they wave at the camera together. After turning it off, Ueda stretches his arms. "Finally! Now we can go and play with Choco!"

"Race you home!" challenges Yami and they take off toward the Kat-Tun house.

 

~Kat Tun House~

 

"Welcome back!" Koki yells and spreads his arms open to hug Yami.

"Hi baby!" Yami returns and runs forward, causing Koki to grin at what seemed like a big hug. However she just runs past him and picks up Choco instead. "Hey sweetie, how were you? Sorry mommy and daddy were gone all day!" Ueda runs up behind her and starts petting Choco too.

"We'll take you out for a walk tomorrow okay?" Ueda asks and nods at her, as if Choco could understand him.

"Yami-chan! Hug please!" Taguchi cries and runs at her in slow motion. Laughing, Yami stands up and mirrors him, only to have Jin slap the two of them in the back of the head.

"Don't become a second Taguchi, BAKA!" Jin mocks her, sticking his tongue out. She returns the expression and moves on to hug Taguchi.

"Nakamaru, how's my favorite target doing?" she asks with an evil look. "Hm... What kind of prank should I play on you today?"

"More like what kind of transportation will you use?" Koki asks randomly, causing everyone to turn to him. "Isn't your shoot with Kame supposed to be at 5? It's already 4:34..." Everyone just stands there looking at each other before Yami began freaking out.

"Ah I forgot! Thanks Koki!" she yells and hugs him swiftly before grabbing her script and rushing toward the door. "Feed Choco for me okay Tat-chan? Okay bye guys!"

"Is she really going to run?" asks Taguchi. "Real life isn't like dramas, she won't get there in time!"

"Already on it," Jin states as he walks toward the door with his keys. "That girl really is a baka." As he drove down the street, he caught the girl running like a crazy marathon runner. "Hey! Get in the car!" Without another word, Yami jumps into his car, panting.

"I've never been so happy to see you, Bakanishi," jokes Yami, but she was serious about her words. "Thanks for the ride. Looks like you can be cute afterall!" She moves over to pinch his cheeks.

"HEY! I'm driving! And it hurts that you aren't happy to see me everyday," Jin says with mocked sadness. He drives while waitin for her to catch her breath before talking. "So are you developing any feelings for any of the guys?"

"So straight forward!" she exclaims, staring at him. "But yeah, there is one guy I'm beginnin to like."

"It's Kame isn't it?" asks Jin, causing Yami to whip her head around.

"What? Where'd you get that idea?" Yami asks quickly. "I mean, I see that he can be a great boyfriend and all, but why?" Jin suddenly slams on the brakes.

"Wait so Kame ISN'T the one you like?" Jin asks surprised. "But you guys flirt almost all the time!"

"We flirt?" the girl asks obliviously. "I feel really bad, I didn't mean to make it seem like I flirted with him." The rest of the ride was quiet, with Jin wondering who it was that she liked.

'Is it really Ueda?' wonders the confused man. 'I was sure she likes Kame! I was going to set them up and be the Best Man at their wedding! How could I be wrong?!'

"Thanks for the ride Jin," she says, snapping him out of his thoughts. "I'm gonna go in now, drive safely!" Dashing out of the car, Yami scanned her lines for the day. "I'm here!" She busts open the doors, panting.

"Finally!" the director cries. "Get into wardrobe NOW! You're nearly late!"

"Sorry!" Yami apologizes to every staff member as she passes them on the way to her dressing room. The stylists helepd her change into her white dress and did her hair and make up. Soon she was done and headed out to see Erika and Kame waiting for her.

"Where were you?" Erika asks with worry in her voice. "I thought they were going to give the role back to Hotaru."

"Don't worry, at least you weren't late yet," says Kame, trying to be optimistic. "Did you memorize your lines?"

"Yeah I did," answers Yami. "And sorry Erika-chan, I forgot during my jog with Tat-chan."

"You guys have been getting really close lately haven't you?" asks Hotaru as she approaches the group. Yami watches as Kame walks over to her and gives her a smile that could break your heart.

"You look beautiful," he whispers to her. Yami and Erika squeal together as they watch them.

"Are you guys going out now?" whispers Yami, trying to keep it hidden from the staff. Kame and Hotaru nod happily.

"What about you and Ueda?" asks Hotaru with a sly smile, to which Yami shakes her head.

"No, we're just like brother and sister," she answers.

"Ouch, I've heard girls friendzoning guys, but this is the first I've heard of brotherzoning," jokes Erika, pretending to be hurt for Ueda, causing the group to laugh.

"Alright! Let's get started!" the director calls out. "In this scene, the underworld is planning to take over the kingdom of the angels during their ball. Erika, you are upset that your fiance has flirted with Sora from the last raid. As a result, you have  tried to talk everyone into another raid so you can have a chance to attack her." Erika looks over at Yami and smirks evilly. "ACTION!"

Everyone got into place, well those who were dressed for the underworld did. The angels stood off to the side to watch.

"Erika got into character fast," whispers Yami to Hotaru, who nodded. Erika already has an evil look of jealousy and vengence on her face as she announced that the devils and vampires should raid the angels once more. She was such a good actress that she was also able to get Yami to be annoyed with her during the speech. However there were times when she forgot some lines or stumbled over her words, causing everyone to laugh and Erika to apologize to everyone. Yami had to fight the urge of pinching her cheeks as she apologized over and over. Finally they make it through the scene with no mistakes.

"Let's raid the angels!" cries Erika, raising her cup. The devils and vampires then raise their cups and cheer. Unable to help it, Yami begins to hum Raise Your Glass by Pink, grabbing Hotaru's attention.

"What song is that?" she asks, tilting her head to the side.

"It's this song from America, Pink-Raise Your Glass," answers Yami, never taking her eyes off Erika, who was cheering about finally doing the scene correctly.
 "Erika gets happy very easily doesn't she?"

"I guess," Hotaru replies. "But I heard some rumors from people who worked with her. They say she never likes small roles, so she often does things to get to the top."

"Seriously?" asks Yami with wide eyes. "I don't really believe those rumors though, Erika's really sweet."

"QUIET ON THE SET!" the director yells at the two girls, who bowed to apologize. "Okay when the scene starts, just walk." He waited until everyone got in position and for the cameras to be ready. "ACTION!"  Erika whips her hair behind her and begins to lead the group of vampires and devils down the path marked out for them. "AND CUT! Nice job! Next will be Sora in her sacred garden!" Kame and Yami look at their scripts and immediately recognized it as the scene they practiced in Kame's dressing room the other day.

"Wait, excuse me," Kame calls out to the director. "This is the scene where we kiss right?"

"Yes but don't worry you two, it's only a short one," the director 'comforts'. Kame looks over to Yami, who has already started to blush.

"Are you okay with that, Yami-chan?" asks Kame worried. "You said you haven't had your first kiss yet, so are you sure this is okay?"

"She also said she was in four relationships," points out Hotaru. "Pretty sure she lied about the first kiss thing." The two jump at Hotaru's voice.

"Hotaru, are you okay with the scene?" asks Kame as he sends her a pleading look.

"Of course, it's just acting," she answers. "Good luck."

"Sorry if that was rude," Kame apologizes for Hotaru.

"It's okay, she's right, I did lie about the first kiss thing," Yami says sadly. "But I kinda had to with Elliot in the crowd. It's okay, I mean it's just a peck right?" The two nod awkwardly until the director ordered to get into position.

"ACTION!" he yells. Yami walks around the garden and talks to the flowers as well as the birds that reach the clouds. She then waves her hands around to shoot beams that would bring light into the garden, which would be edited in later.

"It must be my lucky day," Kame says in his character's husky voice. "The last blood I get to drink is the blood of the angels' beloved princess." Kame proceeds to walk up to her, but trips and falls into her arms. Since she is supposed to be a creature of love, Yami skillfully forces a few tears out.

"Daichi-sama!" Yami cries with fake tears. "You may be our enemy, but you're still a living creature. Please believe that I won't let you die!" She creates an imaginary beam from her hands and 'heals' the injured vampire.Kame slowly stood up with Yami helping him.

"Cut!" the director yells suddenly. "Yami, I love your acting, but you cried a little too much. Start it over again!"

"Sorry," Yami says, bowing to everyone. They restarted the scene and this time Yami made sure she only had a few tears.

"You made a huge mistake princess," Kame/Daichi teased. "You saved your father's enemy's son. Do you know how much of your kingdom I can destroy on my own?" As Kame/Daichi attempts to grab her neck, Yami/Sora gasped and fell to the ground as she stared at him with shock in her eyes.

"But I just saved you!" Yami/Sora cried. "Why would you do such a thing?"

"Silly princess," Kame/Daichi scoffed. "I said I could, didn't say I would....Yet.... Now I shall take my leave, but because you saved me, I'll thank you just this once." The cameras close in on the two as Kame pecks Yami before storming off into the darkness.

"Cut! Again!" the director calls. "You two look too awkward! Just the kissing part though, the other stuff was GREAT Start from 'I'll thank you just this once'!"

"Sorry," Kame quietly whispers to Yami before they started the scene again. "I'll thank you just this once." This time Kame decided to spice things up and gentlely, but making it seem forcefully, grabbed Yami/Sora's arms and pin them to her side before giving her a peck on her lips. Since no one expected such an act from Kame, everyone was shocked, but Erika was squealing silently in her seat. As Kame walked off to disappear in the shadows, Yami dropped to her knees in shock, as her fingers linger on her lips. It helped even more that there was a natural blush coming to her face.

"AND CUT!" the director cries happily after a few moments of silence. "That was amazing! I knew the two of you had chemistry! And Kame, great additions to the script! Yami, perfect reaction!" Blushing, Kame and Yami just thank him as the shooting continued. After a few hours, the shooting for the day ended.

"Today was awesome," squeals Yami as she and Erika head in to change.

"I see you liked the kiss with Kame?" she teases, to which Yami blushes and shakes her head.

"No, I can't think like that," she reminds her. "He and Hotaru are a couple remember? It's just I've never had the thrill of being in a drama before. I didn't think I'd get a main role for my first one either."

"Well I'm guess you don't have a ride home since Kame's driving Hotaru, so I'll drive you home again tonight?" Erika offers poking her friend.

"You're such a sweetie!" Yami laughs and pinches her friend's cheeks.

"No stop! It's embarrassing!" Erika blushes. They both knew Erika is really pretty, but Erika still hasn't gotten used to the compliments yet. "Hey what's that?" The girls walked over to Yami's side of the dressing room and looked on her desk, which had a strange black bard on it.

"'You're going to pay for today. I will expose your secret,"' reads Yami, shaking. "Not again..."

"What do you mean 'again'? Has this happened before?" asks Erika as she comforts her friend by rubbing her back.

"Yeah, just the other day I came home to see the guys holding a card just like this," Yami replies. "We thought it was just a prank and didn't think much of it."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure I'll always be by your side okay?" Erika assure before going to her side.

"Hey Erika, what's that?" asks Yami as she points to a pink bag on Erika's desk. The two girls walk over and peer into the bag with curiosity. "Erika... are these?" Her voice trails off as she takes out cards just like the first two cards they have found, each with a threat inside.

"I promise the one doing this isn't me!" Erika yells defensively, putting her hands up. "I would never do such a thing!"

"I know you wouldn't," Yami answers.

"But I swear I didn't! Wait, what?" asks Erika shocked.

"I said I know you wouldn't," Yami repeats with a smile. "You seem way too sweet to be threatening me like this. Besides, you looked just as surprised as I was when we found it."

"Thanks Yami-chan," she thanks and hugs her. "I'm glad you believe me, but just because someone's sweet doesn't mean you should believe them fullheartedly. Come on, let's change and go home."

Erika begins to drive Yami home in silence, not because of what happened, but because the two of them were extremely tired. Suddenly a shadow walks out in front of the car, causing Yami and Erika to shriek.

"AHHHHHHHH!"

"Whoa, hey there, cuz!" greets Gary with a smile. He then sees Erika and puts on his flirtly face. "And hello beautiful." Shocked at his better Japanese, Yami smiles and introduces him as her cousin to Erika.

"Hi, I heard you just came over to Japan, what have you been doing when Yami is donig work with Kat-Tun?" asks Erika. However Gary just stares at her for a few seconds before whipping out his dictionary and scanning through.

"I can't find it!" whines Gary, causing Erika and Yami to laugh. "Yami, can you just answer for me? I don't even know what she asked!" She sticks her tongue out at him before explaining to Erika what the boys have been doing. Gary then tells her that the guys have finally completed their training so they were allowed to stay in the Kat-Tun house also. So now Erika is driving a tired Yami and a loud Gary back to the house.

"Is he always this loud?" asks Erika, rubbing her temples.

"Sadly yes, be grateful you aren't related to him," Yami comforts, as Erika sends her a joking apologetic look.

"Honestly I thought he was cute until he opened his mouth," giggles Erika and Yami laughs in agreement.

"We're here!" announces Yami as Erika slowed down to the driveway. "Thanks Erika see you again soon!"

"Bye bye!" Erika says and waves to them.

"I know this!" Gary yells excitedly. "BYE BYE!" Shaking her head, Yami pulls Gary to the door by his ear and knocks on the door.

"Welcome back Yami-chan!" Koki cries and embraces the smaller girl.

"Ah! Hi Koki!" Yami laughs and hugs him.

"Me too!" Gary says in correct Japanese, surprising them. The rest of the guys then go to them.

"Get your little dog off my head," hisses Ren as he approaches them. "This thing has been trying to use my hair as a pillow all day."

"Sorry Ren," smiles Yami sweetly as she takes Choco off his head. "Aw hey baby girl, you didn't mean to make the man all grouchy-wouchy did you? No you didn't, no you didn't!" Her baby talk made the guys from Kat-Tun, except Jin, blush and laugh while the guys from her own band rolled their eyes.

"Choco doesn't even understand you, BAKA!" Jin teases and knocks her in the head, followed by Ren who does the same.

"OW!" she cries, tearing up a bit. They were fake, but hey the guys didn't know that. "Kame, Jin and Ren hit me!" She runs into his back and pretends to cry.

"See what you did!" Taguchi yells with concern. "You made Yami-chan cry!"

"Don't be so mean!" criticizes Nakamru as he attempts to hit Jin, who playfully glares at him.

"Aw there there Yami-chan," Ueda comforts and hugs her, causing her to jump up and hug him happily.

"Tat-chaaaaaaaaaan!" she sings, bringing a smile back to his face.

"Bakanishi!" Kame yells with playful anger and whacks him in the head.

"How dare you hit my sister!" Elliot screams and jumps on Jin's back, trying to pull her hair.

"Hey why isn't anyone hitting Ren?!" Jin yells, laughing as Eliot attempts to hit him.

"Because we're scared of him!" answers Koki as he whacks Jin.

"You have got to teach me your tricks," Jin says breathlessly, looking over to a smirking Ren.

"Well why don't we go out to eat for tonight and decide who rooms with who?" Kame suggests. "I'm too tired to cook for everyone here. And we can't have Jin cook for us...."

"Why not?" asks Jin, offended. "I don't cook that bad!"

"Yes you do," everyone says in unison, except for ENERGY, who just looked confused until Yami and Ren translated. Well Yami translated, Ren just said "Get in the car morons, dinnertime."

"So I'm thinking Elliot and Gary can room with me, since we're all family," Yami says. "I don't know about the rest though."

"I'd say Nathan can go with Taguchi and Erick can go with me," says Nakamaru. "It'd be nice having someone that won't DRAW ON MY FACE!" His loud voice caused everyone to laugh, remembering the time of Yami's first night in the house. Jin quickly explains the night to Ren, who laughed and tells Nakamaru that he should be grateful since she did worse things to him.

"Like what?" asks Taguchi, interested.

"I would love to hear what cute little Yami-chan was like in America," comments Koki.

"What'd Yami-chan do?" asks Ueda as he sits down next to Yami.

"She put make up on me," he states simply, ears turning red.

"Hey he reminds me of Tama-chan just now!" Kame laughs, pointing to his ears. "I remember his ears turn red every time he's embarrassed."

"Why would you put make up on him?! That's a crime!" Jin cries, patting Ren on the shoulder.

"I wanted to know if he could be pretty," Yami states innocently with a straight face, causing everyone to howl with laughter as the guys from her own band snickered, knowing that she wasn't the only one involved. They had too, but Yami took the blame for the prank since she was the only one brave enough to face an angry Ren.

"In that case, Ren and I room together!" Jin calls, putting an arm over Ren's shoulder. However he quickly pulls it off when Ren glares at him. "WOW you are good at this! You really gotta teach me your ways."

"I like how everyone talks about us like we're pets," whines Erick.

"Yeah, calling dib on room mates," pouts Nathan. "At least I get a room mate I can play games with!" Apparently he and Taguchi had already connected earlier over Mario Cart when Yami wasn't home.

"Would you rather not have a room?" asks Ren, in a blunt tone. Sighing, they shook their heads.

"Does this mean I get the room to myself still?" asks Kame, counting off everyone, to which everyone nods.

"Actually, take Gary with you," Elliot states. "I've been kept up every night when he's looking through his special magazines."

"Awesome!" Gary yells. "Hey Kame, let me introduce you to a new world." However he sits back down when Ren slaps him in the head.

"Don't poison them," he states simply before ordering. They all started to eat when the food came. Well Gary and Nathan were devouring food, everyone else ate normally. As they ate, Yami and Ueda fed each other fries and worked together to feed Elliot, who was glaring at them, so they moved on to Ren. While Yami pinched his cheeks, Ueda tried stuffing fries into Ren's mouth until he tried to bite him. Elliot couldn't help but glare at Ueda with jealousy. He was only away for a few weeks and Yami is already calling another guy her brother!  Finally they all returned home to their house and went to their assigned rooms.

"Now that I think about it," Elliot suddenly says, catching everyone's attention. "Mind if I room with Ueda instead? I mean Mimi is a girl, so she needs her privacy."

"Sure, and why'd you call her Mimi?" asks Ueda.

"Because that's her real name anyways," replies Elliot in a grumpy tone. "Come on, where's out room?"

"Oh I'll show you, hold on though," Ueda chirps happily as he walks over to Yami. "Good night Yami-chan!" The two hug each other tightly after Yami finished pinching his cheeks. "Okay Elliot, our room's this way!" He begins to skip down the hall and helps Elliot unpack his things.

"I want a hug too!" Koki whines and runs at Yami. However just before they were about to hug, Koki caught Ren's glare at him. "Never mind." With that, he leaves for his room.

"Weird," Yami comments, not seeing Ren's glare. Ren then looks over at Jin and nods at him, handing him a sticky note. Jin smirks, reading the note and walks over to the girl.

"I get a hug too right?" he asks.

"Sure," laughs Yami and she hugs him, not realizing that Jin's rubbing the note onto her back.

"That's so mean Bakanishi!" Kame lectures and peels off the note. "'Kick me?'"

"Jin, I thought you loved me?!" Yami cries with mock sadness. "You will pay for that." She then sends Ren and Jin a smile that was so sweet, it was scary. The guys then all received a hug from Yami before going to their rooms to sleep.

"Good night guys!" Yami calls from her room.

"Good night Yami-chan!" Taguchi and Ueda return happily.

"Good night angel!" Kame jokes, only to have Elliot yell at him from Ueda's room.

"Good night!" Koki laughs from his room.

"Good night every body!" Gary yells, but pouts when no one returns his yells.

"Good night guys!" Yami jokingly says again a few minutes later, causing the chain to start again.

"JUST GO TO SLEEP!" Ren growls, silencing everyone.

 

~Ueda and Elliot~

 

"So you and my sister have been getting close huh?" Elliot asks Ueda.

"Yeah, she's really nice," laughs Ueda. "I like her, she can match with me when we go for outdoor shooting. The others don't really have the energy to keep up with me."

"I don't see anything bad about you yet," Elliot comments. "So if you like her, I'll approve of you two."

"Whoa no!" Ueda cries defensively, sitting up from his futon. "Yami and I love each other, but not in that way!"

"Well the role of big brother's already taken by me," Elliot grumbles.

"Don't worry, no one can take your place," Ueda tells him, looking over to the younger man. "Yami talks about you in a special way. Just because I'll be her brother too, doesn't mean I'm taking your place."

"You know, you're a pretty okay guy," Elliot says, shaking hands with him. "I guess I'll be fine with you being her brother, but I thought you two like each other or something?"

"Nah, we joke around about that at times, but we really just love each other like brother and sister," Ueda says. "If we ever went out, that would just be awkward."

"Alright, well good night Ueda," laughs Elliot.

"Good night, little brother," Ueda jokes, sticking his tongue out.

 

~Morning~

 

"YAMI!" Two angry voices shout suddenly in the morning.

"What happened?!" Koki asks, looking around in terror.

"Yami happened," laughs Elliot. Everyone gathers around the door to Jin's room, seeing a chair keeping the kno from turning and hearing the two men pound the door.

"Did you lock Jin and Ren up in their rooms?" asks Gary, already knowing what she did. Without a word, Yami just smiles cutely at them.

"Yami-chan is so cute," chuckles Kame as he hugs her. "I thought this only works in dramas though?"

"I know right?" Ueda agrees and hugs her from the other side.

"Let me in, I wanna hug Yami-chan too!" whines Taguchi, trying to jump in, but is held back by Elliot. Nathan and Erick on the other hand, were making bets about how long it would take before the two guys break free. Meanwhile Nakamaru did something that brought laughter through the whole group.

"Thank you, musical god for not making me be the victim of the evil Yami anymore!" he prays and begins to bow his head toward nothing.

"That's what he thinks," laughs Kame, as Erick gets a mirror out in front of Nakamaru.

"NOT AGAIN!" he yells and runs toward the bathroom.

"Just curious, why do you guys all have mirrors?" asks Ueda.

"With Yami near, we have to be prepared," Nathan explains. "There's only a certain number of time you walk out in public like that before you learn to carry a mirror with you at all times."

"STOP LAUGHING AND GET US THE -BEEP- OUT OF HERE!" orders Ren in an angry voice, followed by Jin begging them to take him out because he was scared of Ren now.

"You really are the cause of stress," laughs Koki. "Come on, it's my turn for the date segment of the show. Open the door after Yami-chan and I leave." The two quickly run out the door as Ren demanded them to open the door so he could get even with her.

"Run Yami-chan! I shall hold them back for you!" jokes Ueda as he and Taguchi stand blocking the door to leave while Gary carefully opens Jin's door.

"EVERYBODY RUN!" Elliot screams as everyone runs in different directions when Ren came out.

"I think I love you," Jin confesses to Ren with admiration.

"Stop cheating on me Bakanishi!" yells Kame from behind the couch. The two freed men looked at each other before turning towards the direction of Kame's voice.

"GET HIM!"