Date with Jin and a Confession

ENERGY

"Good morning Yami!" Jin yells, pulling the blankets off her. "You're going on a date with yours truly today!" Yami shrieks, falling off her bed. 

"Oy, wake up," commands Ren, pouring a bucket of cold water on her. This action causes both Jin and Yami to gasp in shock.

"I'm already awake!" Yami cries with a heartbroken expression. Ren simply smirks at her before leaving the room.

"Ren's pretty scary, isn't he?" laughs Jin. Yami slowly gets back on her bed, trying to wake up as Jin grabs a towel from her shelf. She continues watching him still half asleep. However, when Jin kneels down in front of her and begins drying her hair for her. The contact from his hands cause electricity to surge through her, waking her up completely. Despite the dark red blush on her face, Jin continues patting her hair dry without noticing. "Yosh, done with your hair!" Yami snaps out of wonderland when the towel is thrown on her face. "I'd help you dry your body too, but I'm sure Elliot wouldn't appreciate that." He winks before turning to leave her room, causing her to blush more. "Get dressed, I'll wait for you in the living room for our date segment today." 

"erted Bakanishi!" Yami yells, running to lock the door after he leaves. She could still hear him laughing at her from the other side of the door. "This is bad, he makes my heart race too much. How am I supposed to handle this date?" Trying to regain her senses, Yami walks hesitantly to her closet to pick out an outfit. Before she can choose anything, a question makes its way through her mind. "Hey Jin? What kind of clothes do I need for today?" She was able to guess how the other guys planned their dates, but since she hasn't spent much time with Jin, Yami had no idea what kind of things he likes besides dancing, singing, and things they did as a group.

"Just something casual and easy to move in!" he yells back from the living room. "Oh and don't wear heels."

"Okay, thanks!" she yells back. Yami snatches her pink flowery dress, white cardigan, and some flats and quickly changes into them, guilty for making Jin wait so long. "Sorry for the wait!" Yami runs to the living room and stands in front of Jin. He looks her up and down, smiling. 

"You look nice," compliments Jin, standing up. "Okay come on, we gotta get to the meeting place for the shoot. The cameramen are already there and the other guys are off preparing for our upcoming concert. Since the place is near, we can just take the JR lines." Yami nods and Jin holds open the door for them to leave. Before walking any farther, Jin puts on his mask to hide his face. She follows him to the station near their band house. The crowd of people was like waves that continuously went splashed against them and not allow any passage. Jin leads her through the gates, glancing back every once in a while to make sure she isn't lost. 

"Ne, can I hold your hand so I won't lose you?" asks Yami, pouting. Without even waiting for a response, Yami grabs his hand with her small one and squeezes it tightly. "So now which way do we go?"

"Yamanote Line," Jin answers, blushing underneath his mask. The Japanese girls he knew aren't that straight forward or bold, so seeing the fresh reaction made his heart beat faster. And the fact that Yami is cute didn't exactly help his situation either. 'MUST. RESIST. I'm supposed to be getting Yami with---' His thoughts are interrupted by Yami pulling him out of the train.

"LET'S GO!" she yells excitedly.


~In front of Shibuya 109~


"So I planned our date to be in Shibuya!" announces Jin over the heavy wind. "I thought you'd like to explore one of the most popular shopping places in Tokyo. If we have time later, we can explore more places."

"Bakanishi, you actually did well," laughs Yami. She goes to the entrance and allows the cameramen to go in first since they had so much equipment to carry.

"Welcome to Shibuya 109!" a worker greets. Jin and Yami bow at her. "I am Inoe, I hope you'll enjoy yourselves today."

"This place usually has hundreds of visitors daily, but for today, we had to reserved just for this show," Jin says to the camera. "Inoe-san here will also be giving us a tour of the stores here". 

"From Akanishi-san's descriptions, we believe you would like Shagadelic," Inoe starts. She leads the crew down to the first basement. As Inoe describes the types of clothing sold at the store, Yami is already running through the racks and shelves. Jin laughs and follows her.

"Remember the first time you went with us to a mall?" Jin reminds her. "You're acting completely different now. Before we had to choose clothes for you."

"I guess being in Japan made me want to be a bit more stylish," confesses Yami, remembering how Erika said she seemed too underdressed for things. "Hey Jin, why don't you choose something for me?" Smirking, Jin nods and begins going around the store. After about thirty minutes, he comes back with some clothes in a bag and pushes her into the dressing room with them.

"This... seems a bit too revealing for me," Yami says, feeling uncomfortable.

"I know, but I think it's good to try going out of your comfort zone every once in a while," Jin urges. "Besides, this considered pretty fashionable with girls lately." Yami quirks at his statement. Since when did Jin look into women's fashion? Reluctantly, Yami nods, and walks into a stall to wear his choice. She changes into a white tube dress with dark blue ribbons to tie at the top. Her eyes widen at the innocent and seductive look she gave. She was used to being a cute icon, so Jin's choice really took her out of her comfort zone. But... She didn't exactly hate his choice. Actually, a part of her liked the look. 

"Maybe I can learn to get used to this," she says softly to herself. Most idols nowadays have been wearing more revealing costumes and at some point they'll push it onto her too. She then puts on the ribbon shoes Jin matched for the dress. "No wonder he finished choosing so fast, there are only shoes and a dress."

"Are you done yet?" Bakanishi cries from outside. "I want to show you the next place!" Shyly, Yami steps out of her booth slowly with her head down. Jin stares at her in admiration and nearly faints when she lifts her eyes up to him. 'Now I know why the guys keep calling her cute.'

"So?" asks Yami as the cameras film her from every appropriate angle for their show.


Viewer's Room with Kat-Tun


"That's pretty isn't it?!" exclaims Kame. "That dress really suits her!"

"She's so cute!!!" Taguchi gushes, hugging onto Ueda. 

"Akanishi chose well," compliments Nakamaru.

"Hehehe..." Koki giggles, making a funny face at the camera.

*AN: I'm getting lazy with the scene switching, so I'll have Kat-Tun's comments be bolded like this


Yami steps back, nearly dying as Jin kabe-dons her to the wall in front of the cameras.

"I knew you'd look good in those," Jin whispers in her ear. "Wear it for the rest of the date." Unable to say a thing, Yami nods. Jin smiles and backs up immediately. "I'll go pay for them then." The cameramen follow Jin and Yami as they walk to the cashier.

"Shh, calm down," Yami whispers to herself. "Jin's going to kill me by the end of this."

"Annnnnd cut!" calls the director. The camera crew all sigh in relief. "We'll start again at the next location. So everyone, please go to your cars and we'll meet at Akanishi's next place!" Yami follows Jin into their van and they immediately take off.

"Was the kabe-don too much earlier?" asks Jin, laughing as Yami's face turns red again. 

"Yeah, what was that?" Yami pouts, messing up his hair for revenge.

"Hey!" Jin chuckles, grabbing her hands. "You seemed like you liked it, come on!"

"Oh shut up, I turned red from holding my breath," lies Yami, crossing her arms. "And why would you choose something so revealing? I feel so !"

"I think you look nice in it," Jin replies, smiling at her, causing Yami to blush again. "Although, I wouldn't mind if you do get right now." The driver lets out a cough while Yami blushes harder and delivers a shower of punches on him.

"BAKANISHI!" 


"Um, Akanishi-san, did you have that earlier?" the director asks, pointing at a bruise on Jin's cheek. Yami looks away innocently as Jin coughs. 

"Oh, uh, um no...?" he asks/answers. The director sighs, shaking his head.

"It can't be helped," The direction groans. "MAKE UP!"  Once the women finished covering up the bruise on Jin's face, the cameras began rolling again.

"Next we are at Genki Sushi!" Jin announces, clapping enthusiastically. "Yami mentioned wanting to try sushi, okonomiyaki, ramen, and takoyaki so I'll try to let her try one of them today!"

"Whoa this place looks amazing!" Yami exclaims, entering the shop. Customers look up from their food and begin squealing or yelling about the two idols that just entered.

"Wow this means a lot of people do know of Kat-Tun then, doesn't it?" asks Koki. "I'm grateful!"

"Ha ha, or they just know Jin because of his dramas," Nakamaru reminds him.

"Then they should know me too!" Taguchi grins.

"No," Ueda bluntly says with a straight face. As a frown forms on Taguchi's face, Ueda can't help but let out the laugh he was holding in. "I'm just kidding, don't take it so seriously."

"Tat-chan!" Taguchi cries, throwing his arms over him.

"Okay, stop, let's watch the date," Kame reminds them, stopping any more unneccessary talks.

"It's Akanishi!" one of the girls cry. Jin waves at them sweetly before pulling out a chair for Yami. The ADs go to the screaming fans and explained about the program, quieting them down for the show.

"I don't know how to order these," Yami says.

"Oh right, this is your first time in a place like this, isn't it?" asks Jin. Yami nods and Jin begins explaining to her and the cameras. He starts them off with simple sushi before going to more exotic or complicated sushi. As they eat, Jin smiles at Yami's childish smile with every bite she takes. Then he notices that his dress for her did reveal a bit too much of her shoulders and back, due to being a tube dress.

"Oh, Jin's getting jealous!" laughs Taguchi. 

Jin removes his jacket and throws it over Yami, surprising her and causing some girls to scream.

"Guys keep looking at you," Jin whispers as he gives a different excuse to the cameras. Yami glances around to see guys turning their eyes away.

"Thanks," Yami whispers to him, eating her sushi again.

They eat for about an hour, talking about their careers and about things that might promote them since that's the point of the show. Afterwards, the director pays the chef and everyone walks out to the front of the shop.

"Thank you for watching this week's Cartoon Kat-Tun, I'm Akanishi!" Jin says excellently.

"And I'm ENERGY's Yami!" Yami adds.

"See you again next week!" they say together, waving until the director yells cut.

"Okay! Good work everyone!" he shouts. "We'll begin shooting the date for Yami and Kame in four days! See you all again then! Takanaka! Get the videos down to the editors!" 

"Should we go home?" asks Jin, grabbing Yami's backpack.

"Yeah, let's!" agrees Yami. "I'm ready to play with Choco again!" They walk to the station and take the Yamanote line back to their station and begin walking back to the apartment.

"We're home!" Jin announces.

"Yami!" Ueda shouts, clamping onto the girl.

"Eek! Tat-chan!" greets Yami, falling over. However Jin acts quickly and catches them.

"Ueda, get off," laughs Kame. "How's my favorite girl?" Yami smiles, hugging him.

"Careful, don't let Hotaru hear that," Yami tells him.  "By the way, the director says our date will be filmed in four days, so hope you have something ready." She glances behind him and sees Taguchi. "Ireguchi, deguchi, Yami desu!" 

"Oh dear God," groans Jin, face palming.

"Welcome back, Yami!" Taguchi yells, hugging her. With a glare from Jin, he remembers his other member. "A-and welcome back Jin!"

"The she-devil's back," jokes Nakamaru. Yami jumps in front of him and pulls his nose.

"Gosh grandma, what a big nose you have!" Yami says in a baby voice, causing Koki to laugh. The two exchange hugs and Ueda passes Choco to her. "Mommy's back! Did you miss mommy?" She continues in a baby voice while Ueda and Taguchi go into a room to play games. "Where is my band?"

"They're off to talk to Johnny about how our concerts will be," answers Kame. "Come on, I got some things to talk to you about!" Kame grabs her hand and runs like a kid to his room.

"Ooh, they're going into his room," sings Jin, laughing. 

"Why does she talk to Kame so much compared to the rest of us?!" cries Koki, looking rejected. 

"Because you're gross," laughs Nakamaru, slapping his head before going to the kitchen for food. 

"I'm telling you, Yami likes Kame!" Jin bets to Koki.

"No! She likes Ueda!" Koki argues back. "They're parents for goodness sake!" 

"They're pretend parents!" Jin reminds him. "Besides, Kame and Yami are lovers!"

"Pretend lovers," Koki plays right back. "It's for a drama!"

"Trust me, the guy Yami has a crush on is Kame," Jin says. 

"No, it's Ueda," continues Koki. "Who does she spend more time with at home?" Their argument on who Yami likes continues, each betting on their guesses.


Meanwhile in Kame's room


"So? Were you okay today?" asks Kame, whispering so no one hears.

"Of course I'm okay, why wouldn't I be?" Yami asks, trying to avoid his gaze. 

"Because!" Kame urges. "You know... that secret you told me that other night... about who you like." He wraps an arm around her to get closer. "Yami.... Tell meeee." He gives her a cute pout, making Yami blush. This boy knew how to pull women's heartstrings too well.

"I didn't say I like him, I only said I can see myself liking him," Yami argues, shyly. She tries to pull her eyes away from his, but finds it impossible as Kame turns up the charm more.

"So do you?" Kame asks, eyes wide of curiosity and excitement.

"No," Yami answers shortly, but flinches when Kame turns her towards him and stares at her straight on. 

"Come Yami, be honest with me," teases Kame. "You can't tell me you felt nothing from your date today." Her heart beats faster and faster as Kame begins hitting all the right questions. "Jin's considered handsome. He showed a lot of attention to you today. He's always teasing you. So tell...me..."

"Do...

You...

Like...?" Before he could even finish his question, Yami breaks.

"Okay fine yes!" she yells, pushing Kame off, who falls back in a fit of laughter. "I think I like Jin."