Kame and Yami

ENERGY

"I'm tired!" whines Yami, plopping onto the couch and cuddling into Kame's shoulder, causing him to chuckle.

"Taguchi tired you out?" he questions, unable to stop chuckling. Just a few days ago they couldn't keep up with her and Ueda at the mall and now their little friend is tired out from going to the arcade with Taguchi.

"Mhm," her exhaustion is evident even though her voice is muffled his shoulder. Kame pulls his arm from her grasp and throws it over her shoulders. "I guess I'm still not used to life in this company." Soon a small fluff jumps onto her lap. "Hi Choco."

"Well if you think about it, you're doing pretty well. I mean, just a few weeks in a new country and you've already got dates with the six hottest guys," Kame jokes, poking her dimple.

"Get your hands off my sister!" a voice from behind growls. Kame's arm immediately flies off.

"Calm down, Elliot," Yami mutters, waving him off. "I was just tired and Kame just helped me relax."
"I'll take care of her," Ueda offers, walking out of his room. Elliot watches as his new partner picks Yami up and carries her to her room. "Come on Choco, we're going to put mommy to sleep." Sensing the tension, Ueda knows he should leave Kame and Elliot to talk things out. At this point, Jin has gone out with the rest of ENERGY to teach them more Japanese and introduce them to the city. Ren, however, already knowing the city, just wanted to tag along to make fun of the guys for not knowing things. Everyone else in Kat-Tun has gone to plan out their show. Only Kame and Ueda are left at home, including Elliot, who wanted to be home so Yami wouldn't be home alone with only guys.
 
~Kame and Elliot~
 
"Don't make my sister think of you as anything more than a friend," Elliot warns.
"We're just friends, and she knows I have a girlfriend," Kame reminds him. "I really like Hotaru."
"Yeah, well you guys looked a bit too comfortable for a second there," snaps Elliot. "Yami was a mess last time someone led her on like that. I don't need to see it a second time."
"I promise, she and I are just friends," Kame assures him. "And besides, I think she and Ueda like each other."
"No, we had a talk," he replies, correcting the older male. "Ueda and Yami only see each other like brother and sister."
"Then what's with the 'mommy and daddy' talk with Choco?" asks Kame.
"It's just their thing since they found the dog," answers Elliot. "I'm more concerned about you. Anyways, that's all. Remember what I said."
"We're home!" Koki announces loudly, slamming the front door open.
"Shh!" Ueda hushes him, coming out while closing Yami's door quietly. "She's sleeping, she's been pretty tired lately."
"Oh, sorry," apologizes Koki. "We're home!" This time he whispers it, causing everyone to chuckle.
"The footage for Cartoon Kat-Tun looks great," comments Nakamaru.
"It's Jin's turn to go on a date with her tomorrow right?" asks Kame, and everyone nods.
"Oh Jin! You're so strong!" Eric mocks, falling into Nathan's arms.
"Oh don't worry, I will catch you!" jokes Nathan, however no one looked amused.
"Rooms, now," orders Ren in a low tone, causing the two to leave a trail of dust to their rooms. "Alright Jin, good luck tomorrow."
"Thank you," Jin says, fist bumping him.
"And if you get a chance, scare her for fun," urges Ren, waving as he goes to their room.