Can't Help Falling in Love with You

You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast
Siwon parked his car on usual place,locking his car safely as he made his way into his cafe. All workers were there,greeted him politely and continued their work. Siwon greeted back and was about to go to his office when suddenly,he felt that something was missing. He looked around the cafe trying to find out the thing that was missing. But then he realized that Yoona,Yuri and Sooyoung were no longer working with him. He admitted that they did an excellent jobs in his cafe,but knowing that Yoona couldn't be always by Sungmin's side he turned out to be a strict man for Yoona. He knew that he had no rights to forbid Yoona from meeting his cousin but remembering of what Sungmin have done to him before making his eyes and heart to open to never believe people around him."Pathetic...",he murmured in hatred and went to his office. There,he could sense that it was dirty and gloomy with no one to clean it. Since Yoona always cleaned it for him,he set aside the thought and continued to do his work. While doing his work,someone knocked on the door and came in with a tray of a hot drink for Siwon. Siwon asked the person to just put it on the other side and so it did. The person then left the room and Siwon then put down his pen,taking that cup closer to his mouth,giving it a blow as it was a bit hot. He then drank it and admitted that it didn't taste the same as what Yoona always made for him. So he put the cup back to its place and continued to do his work. While doing his work,the images of Yoona couldn't stop but to distract him,forcing him to stop doing his work. He leaned back his seat,spun the chair around and shut his eyes close remembering the time when Yoona was still in his cafe. He still remembered the time when she always late to work,the time when she always sneaked in to the cafe through the back door,the time when he and Yoona always arguing each other without any reasons and many more. Every sweetest and happiest moments that he had was only with Yoona,not Jessica. He couldn't explain about what he felt towards her."Maybe it's better if i just go and have a look at her. Yes,that's it!",he said to himself and stood up. He then went out of his cafe,making his way out to his car,unlocking his car and got in to his car. He then started up the engine,changing the gear and pressing the acceletor,making his way to Yoona's house. Eventhough Siwon was on his way there,but it wasn't only him who wanted to visit Yoona. Sungmin was the first to arrive and rang the door. Mr. Im was the one who opened the door for him and was so glad to see him. Sungmin then greeted Mr. Im politely where Mr. Im greeted him back and invited him to go inside. Sungmin was at the same time also apologized for coming that early in the morning and brought along some hot chicken soup for Yoona and her dad. Mr. Im was speechless knowing that Sungmin was being kind to him and Yoona,and so he told Sungmin to stay for a while to have breakfast with them. Sungmin just nodded his head and so,Mr. Im began to make his way to the kitchen. While he was left alone,he took this opportunity to have a look around the house. On walls,he could see some old pictures of Yoona and her parents. It seems that she was the only child and also the one that had a natural beauty. He was so lucky to know the fact that he met Yoona but knowing that Siwon had hurt her so much,he refused to let her go to him. While looking at the pictures,he heard someone calling for Mr. Im. Well. It was probably Yoona. So Sungmin turned to where she was and found her a few centimetres away from him."You're awake,Im Yoona-ssi! Good morning by the way",Sungmin greeted and smiled. Yoona was dumbfounded seeing Sungmin standing infront of her and thought that she was dreaming. So,she just shook her head while laughing and went to walk towards Sungmin,thinking that it was just her hallucination. But then,just when she wanted to go through him,she bumped into him and fell."Oww!! My...did i just bumped into the wall?!",she said and was about to stand when someone offered to help. She thanked the person and held the person's hand tightly,getting up from the floor."Are you okay? Why did you walk towards me purposely when you already know that i'm standing here?",Sungmin asked while giggling at her action. Yoona still didn't believe the fact that Sungmin was there and only laughed at her own thought."I must be hallucinating",she said and was about to go again when suddenly,Sungmin caught her arm,pulling her to him and kissed her on lips. Yoona was shocked and quickly pulled away from him,covering ."It's real...he's really there!",Yoona said embarassed."Of course i am! What have you been thinking about while purposely bumped yourself into me,Im Yoona-ssi?",Sungmin responded. Yoona couldn't believe her eyes or her ears. All she could do at that time was just let her jaws to drop. He...did it...! she thought in embarassment and then,there came Mr. Im."Alright,kids! Time to eat! Come and eat with us,Sungmin",Mr. Im said happily as he put down the foods on the table and sat,followed by Sungmin."Sorry if the foods aren't your taste",Mr. Im said again."It's okay,Mr. Im. I still can eat this",Sungmin responded made Mr. Im sighed in relief. Mr. Im noticed that Yoona was standing at that time,and so he called her to join them. Yoona at first refused to join remembering of what Sungmin did to her just now. But knowing that it would make her dad to wonder,so she joined them and sat beside her dad. She was staring at Sungmin who was at that time busy talking with her dad but when Sungmin turned to look at her,she quickly turned away from him pretending that she was looking around the room. Sungmin smiled seeing her acting that way but then,continued to talk with Yoona's dad while eating their breakfast. While they were having their breakfast together,they didn't know that Siwon was coming and parked his car a few metres away from Yoona's house. He was hesitated before got out of his car. But just as he was about to get out of his car,he saw Sungmin's car parked infront of the gate's door. It made him to wonder why he was there and was about to get out when suddenly,there came Yuri and Sooyoung,entering the house through the gate's door."What is that guy doing here?! He's such...urgh! I'm so wanted to kill him",Siwon said and not wasting his time but to leave the place in a great dissapointment. He was still wondering while driving his car and when he couldn't hold back his temper,he stopped at the side of the road and went out,screaming out his temper without even care of what people might said about him."NO WAY I'M GOING TO LET YOU CLOSE TO HER!!!",Siwon said madly and punched his car's bonnet hardly."Just you wait,hyung. Just you wait. I promise you that i'll never going to leave her to you. No,i'll never. Just you wait",Siwon said and breathed in deeply,fixing his clothes and hair,and went back to his car,driving it straight to his cafe,feeling a bit relief while his mind still wondering why he was so mad just now.