CHAPTER 9 ~~THE STALKER,SMILE AGAIN, TRY AGAIN~~

I HAVEN'T DONE ENOUGH!

On her way.. She bumped unto seo hyun..

 

Seo hyun: awww! Are you blind? Haven't you seen i'm in the way?

Shin hye: as if you're looking in your way too..

Seo hyun: you were the one who bumped at me and then you'll be the one who'll get mad?? Such a brat.. Ahhh you are park shin hye.. The one in the school newspaper..and yong hwa's ex girlfriend.

 

Shin hye: wow! Are you called the stalker? Ah.. Mean stalker. Got to go. I have no time for this.

 

Seo hyun gripped her hands and said

"acting like a tough girl? Haha you're not qualified to be a mean girl. Cause you are weak."

And then she let go of her grip.

 

As i walk through people would glance at me as if i made a crime or killed a saint. Yeah.. They like seo hyun that much so they also don't like me at all.

 

So this is the reason why i became rude to him? I'm jealous. Well yes i am. I won't show it though.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At last.. Tomorrow is Saturday.. I have the whole day resting and relaxing my mind to all the things that happened this long week.

 

Yong hwa visited shin hye in their house. He brought flowers and chocolates for her. Shin hye blushed when she saw him standing outside their gates. Her appa told her to open the gates for him. Yong hwa asked shin hye to go biking and have a picnic in Han river. Her appa said yes for her. On the way to the Han river there was an awkward silence for the two of them. Until yong hwa broke the ice.

 

Yong hwa: you like jong hyun?

Shin hye: huh??i don't know. Why would you care?

Yong hwa: i already told you that i'll marry you after college right? I didn't forget that yet.

Shin hye: really? Hmmm.. Why did you left me hanging? People would say that you dump me over an american girl. But i know it was seo hyun.

Yong hwa: you didn't let me explain when we were ahhh.. You know..

Shin hye: the very controversial break up..

Yong hwa: is it? Well yes.. I worked in america to earn money. I want to build a family. I want you to live in a beautiful house.

 

Shin hye was moved on the statement of yong hwa. Then she started crying.

 

Shin hye: i'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't let you to explain. I'm sorry. I get jealous to seo hyun. I'm sorry i let jong hyun kiss me. I'm sorry for i am weak. Sorry yong hwa..

 

Yong hwa:is that the only word you know?sorry??

 

Shin hye don't know what to say..

Shin hye: you don't forgive me?

 

Yong hwa: haha.. I'm just kidding my sweetie.. shhh.. Shhhh.. It's okay now.. I'm here again. I will never let you go now. Please come back to me. I will not go to america anymore. Seo hyun is just a friend. And i hope jong hyun is still just your friend..

 

Shin hye: yes. He is. He is just a friend.

 

Yong hwa: good to know.

He kissed her lips and smiled while kissing because he and her sweetie are lovers again. She kissed him back and laughs. They are happy again.

 

They spent their sunday together and tried to make it up the lost two years in their relationship.

 

Yong hwa: i regret telling you that i need space.. I should've told you that we will be having long distance relationship.

 

Shin hye: enough for the drama my jagiya! Let's just enjoy the moment.. By the way, what's your work in america?

 

Yong hwa: i am a macho dancer..

Shin hye: what??? Are you that qualified??

Yong hwa: yah! Shin hye-yah! I know i'm over qualified with my looks..

Haha.. Just kidding.. I perform in bars and in other establishments..

 

Shin hye: seems that you are popular in america. Many girls are wiggling their butts for your attention then..

 

Yong hwa: yes.. There are a lot of hot girls.. They smile, they wink and give me drinks there..

(she pout at the idea of many girl surrounding him and then he continued) But no one gained my attention.. Just you.. You make me crazy with that pout..

 

 

Shin hye: yah! I know.. That's why i love pouting..

Haha..

 

After their date.. He accompany her in her house.. And bid goodbye..

But yong hwa pulled her hand and hugged her so tight..and whispered..

 

Yong hwa: saranghe my sweetheart..

Shin hye smiled and returned his hug..

 

Shin hye: saranghe yeongwonhi..

He smiled and kissed her in the lips..