CHAPTER 15 ~~READY TO FIGHT~~

I HAVEN'T DONE ENOUGH!

As she walks along the corridor. .She was intentionally bumped by seo hyun. And unlike in the past.. Now she's ready to fight with her.

 

Shin hye: who do you think you are?

Seo hyun: and you? Do you think you're that cool playing that tough girl again. By the way nice costume.

Shin hye just smiled and said

Are you not over with that tough girl thing? Or you just lost your brain.. You know i wanna help you to find it but unfortunately.. You thought it was missing but theres no such thing as your brain. Got it playing nice girl?

 

Seo hyun just passed her. She was actually defeated by shin hye.

 

And soon after.. Shin hye saw the school newspaper for the day entitled

 

"from a nice girl to wicked girl"

 

 

And there was a picture of her.

She sighs in disbelief.

 

Shin hye: what's the matter with this writer? Am i that popular so he can put me in headlines over several days..

 

Jong hyun had think of that too..

CHAPTER 23

~~INVESTIGATORS~~

They thought of a plan..

 

Jong hyun and shin hye walked hand in hand. They cracked jokes so that other students would see them happy together. And there'. There was a click of the camera. Jong hyun had run to her as fast as he can. He jumped over shortcuts to run over her. And then.. The photographer had knocked unto something.. No it was not something.. It was someone. It was shin hye.

 

The girl saw shin hye with her hands cross over her chest.

Shin hye dragged the girl on the music room followed by jong hyun.

 

Shin hye: what do you think you're doing little girl?

 

Girl: nothing just trying to get a picture of a new couple.

 

Jong hyun: never thought you're that silly little girl. Is it for the school newspaper?

 

Shin hye: do you write those gossips and throw some destructive comments from me??

 

Girl: i don't write those things. I just capture pictures and then give it to the writer.

 

Shin hye: don't you like to tell of who is that non sense writer??

 

Girl: why would i?

 

Shin hye just looked at her, raise her chin and said..

 

No need to tell me.. It's seo hyun. I'm very sure. So i don't need you. I'll locked you somewhere here and let you die in suffocation. A locker will do with that petite body.

 

The girl cried and beg shin hye not to do such thing.

 

Girl: please don't do that. You were right it was her. She told me to capture photos and she'll be the one to write the story. I agreed because she'll buy me new high definition camera.

 

Shin hye smiled in satisfaction.

Shin hye: i got you there. Haha i was just guessing and i hit it right. Hahahaha..

 

Jong hyun just smirked with disgust with the girl.

 

And then jong hyun said to the girl..

 

Jong hyun: hey little girl, you have to keep this as a secret. You need to keep your mouth shut that we already knew who's kimchi38.

 

And they let the girl go outside the room with her ruined camera.

 

As they walked side by side shin hye asked..

 

Shin hye: what's with her code name?

 

Jong hyun: well.. Perhaps she likes kimchi very much that's why..

 

Shin hye: haha well.. Everyone likes kimchi. Aha! So she thinks everyone likes her?? And the number.?? 34.??

 

Jong hyun: seo hyun.. Seo is 3 letters and hyun is 4..

 

Shin hye: wow!! Are we playing detectives here??

 

Jong hyun: haha.. No. It's called bonding..

 

Shin hye hits her biceps twice then laugh.

 

Shin hye and jong hyun agreed that they will only be best best friends. Nothing more and nothing less.

 

Yong hwa saw the happy scenery and then he was annoyed on the ring of his phone.

 

Yong hwa: annyeong! Is it done?

 

Other line: almost. Everything is going fine. I would like to ask what color will it be painted?

 

Yong hwa: i'll just text it. I haven't decided yet.

 

Yong hwa dropped the phone call.

 

And he got home.