CHAPTER 18~~LETTERS WITH LOVE.LOVE.LOVE~~

I HAVEN'T DONE ENOUGH!

She went home instead of looking for him.

She explained to her family what had happened and they all understood. But they let shin hye to choose her decisions.

 

In her room.. She read his

messages everyday..

 

Day1

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I love you. I love you.

 

Day2

I miss you. I miss you like no one else. I love you.

 

Day3

"Multiply my love by infinity and take it to the depths of forever,and you still have only a glimpse of how i feel for you. I love you"

I'm reading crossroads again. I love you.

Day4

"So get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead"

You've got that one thing shin hye. I love you.

 

Day5

"So don't you worry your pretty little mind

People throw rocks at things that shine

And life makes love look hard"

Please don't believe that newspaper.

Day6

Are you tired??

Coz you keep running in my mind. I love you.

Day7

I don't like your name

Why?

It should be "shin hye jung." i love you.

Day8

Shin hye, your smile lights up my whole world. Keep smiling even though i'm not the reason behind it. I love you.

Day9

I miss your touch. I miss my sweetie hitting my arms. I love you.

Day10

I can't

 sleep last night. Are you thinking of me too? I hope you are cause you're all i got to think.

 

Day11

I will never be tired of loving you. I love you.

Day12

"love never says i have done enough"~st. Marie eugenie

I haven't done enough for you sweetie. I love you.

 

Day13

It's friday the 13th. No matter what happen to me. I love you. Haha just kidding. I will not die until you'll be by my side again. I love you.

Day14

You look Gorgeous everyday. I love you.

Day15

My song for you today is "knock knock" by lenka

I love my sweetie.

Day16

Please don't kill me with jealousy. I love you.

Day17

"I miss you more than anything

Back at home you feel so far

Waitin for the phone to ring"

This line is from jet lag by simple plan. I love you shin hye.

 

Day18

We haven't broke up. I didn't agreed to it. I love you.

Day19

I won't let you go shin hye. I won't let that happen again. I love you.

Day20

If you're looking for someone who'll love you deeply and will not let you go. Dial my number. I didn't changed it yet. I love you.

Day21

Are you blind?? Can't you see that i'm deeply in love with you. I love you.

Day22

Oftentimes i look your picture on my phone and then kiss it. Am i crazy? I love you.

Day23

I thought ocean is deep i got it wrong, coz my love for you is deeper than the ocean. Am i being corny again? I love you.

Day24

Tell me your name and i'll tell you that you're mine. I love you.

Day25

I want a sweet dessert..

 

I want your sweet yes! I love you.

Day26

I like you with a baseball cap.. You are extremely hot. I love you.

Day27

You defy gravity when you walk. And then all men are looking at you. Can you atleast tell them that you still have me?? I love you.

Day28

Tell everyone you still love me. Please?? I love you.

Day29

Asked me what makes of happy. I'll tell you to look at the mirror. And that's it. I love you.

Day30

Someone called me, asking me of your favorite color. What is it? It's important. It's between life and death.

I love you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 26

~~TRUE LOVE~~

 

Shin hye burst out crying.. She was crying because of too much happiness that would make her heart to explode. She dialled his number and talked to him.

 

Yong hwa: annyeong! Is this shin hye?? Look i want to talk to you. Please let me see you.. I need to..

 

He was cut off by shin hye..

 

Shin hye: my favorite color is peach and red.

 

Yong hwa: wait.. Can we talk?

 

And she dropped the phone.

She was still nervous when she talked to him. She needs a plan. She need to get back.

 

Shin hye went to the mall and went to a shop. She keep looking at something. Then when she had found it. She bought it right away.

Shin hye asked her brother jong shin to help her.

And then she and jung shin went to the coffee shop and talked to the manager.

When everything is settled, she went home.

 

It's still two months before graduation. So shin hye waited for the right time.

 

She dialled his number and he answered..

 

Shin hye: is this jung yong hwa?

Yong hwa: yes that's my name. I love you.

Shin hye: meet me in our meeting place in Han river at 10am.

 

And she cut the line.

Yong hwa's pov

Yong hwa was confused.

Is she going to break up with of formally or slap me and tell all the words i don't want to hear?? Please. Lord help me.

End of pov