CHAPTER 8 ~~GOSSIPS~~

I HAVEN'T DONE ENOUGH!

The next day.. The school newspaper headlines in the campus..

 

"sweet love confessions "

There was a picture of jong hyun and shin hye kissing.

 

Reading this news yong hwa just thought..

 

"One form of loving is when you just want the best for that person, whether it includes you or not."

 

I guess i'm not part anymore of her happiness.

 

He said sadly to himself.

 

Seeing the newspaper that morning jong hyun wear a wide grin on his face just like telling to himself "i am satisfied"

 

Shin hye didn't bother to look at the news because she's thinking of a way to talk to yong hwa. She didn't want to be the first one to approach so she's a bit hesitant to talk to him..

 

She went to the coffee shop to buy cafe americano for herself and muffins.

 

On the table, she ate silently still bothering her the idea of talking to him.

 

Someone sat on the chair in front of her. It was him.. Jung yong hwa..

 

Jyh: are you trying to kill me? Let's talk.

Psh: i am 17 years old and above..

Jyh: huh???

Psh: yay! I'm just kidding.. You look like simsimi..

What is it?

Jyh: it seems that you're in a good mood. So, are you together now? You and jong hyun...

Psh: as far as i'm concern.. We're not together.

Jyh: but you kissed in public. Is that nothing?

Psh: why do i need to explain to you? You're not my boyfriend anymore right?

Got to go now.. I need to review my lectures and i will take a special test.

 

He just sat and didn't talked anymore. Her words are like knives that continue to make his heart bleed.

 

Psh pov

 

Babo shin hye.. I thought you wanna tell him the truth? You babo. What have you done.

End of pov