CHAPTER 3 ~~CHANCE~~

I HAVEN'T DONE ENOUGH!

Shin hye's home.

 

Shin hye: Appa! Appa! I got a sprain! I twisted my ankle on the stairs of the library!

 

SH's father: what?? Let me see it. I'll massage it and it will hurt a little okay?

 

Shin hye: okaaaay! Please be gentle appa! Awwwwh! Awwh! That hurts too much!

 

SH'S appa: are you not looking on your way? Did you  not see it? Or your looking at something that's why it happened? Please be careful always!

 

Shin hye: yah! Sorry appa!

(she whispers) appa... He's back. I saw him today.

 

Sh's appa: who? yong hwa?? Really? So you avoided him then?

 

Shin hye: i want to rest now.

That night, shin hye didn't slept really.. She just turned upside down in her bed.

 

But Yong hwa, when he's home, he got a sad face. He smiled but her eyes are sad..

 

Yong hwa: Umma, i'll go to bed now. I got my dinner in the catharsis. Goodnight.

 

Yh's umma: alright dear. Sleep well. Good night.

 

The next day..

 

He waited her in Front of their gates. And again. .he waited for nothing.. Her Appa said that she went early in school. She got something to do with the library book she forgot to give it back to the librarian.

 

JYH: OHH.. thank you Ap..mr. Park..

 

I forgot.. I used to call him appa when shin hye and i were still together.

 

I went straight to the library when i saw her with someone.. And that someone.. It's her best friend who secretly loved her for a long time. It's jong hyun..

I can't hear what they were saying..

 

Shin hye: oppa.. He's back.. I saw him yesterday.

 

Jong hyun: ohh? Who?Yong hwa? The man of your dreams everyday?

 

Shin hye pouted and hits his biceps thrice and smiled..

Jong hyun: awww! That hurts hah! I need to punish you!

 

He kissed her forehead..

Shin hye was startled by the sudden action of jong hyun..

After the kissed..

 

Jong hyun: i saw him beside the door. He's searching for you.

 

Shin hye: and that's the reason for that kissed? She hits him again and laugh.. You are so mean to him oppa!

 

Jong hyun: i'm not playing around shin hye! I'll really fight for you now.

 

Shin hye: what?? You serious?

 

Jong hyun: why don't you approach him and say hi.. And let him know that you've moved on,

 

Shin hye: haha.. Oppa you're weird.. I can't do that.. I still unfortunately or fortunately love him.

 

Jong hyun: i am as weird as you my princess. I have an idea..

 

Whispers.. Whispers..

 

Shin hye: haha! Funny! That's a ridiculous idea. Let's go to class now.

 

Shin hye saw yong hwa stand on the door looking at them. As she go outside. Jong hyun put his arms around her.  She just passed yong hwa without saying hi nor hello.

 

He stood frozen when they passed him. Not knowing what will he feel.

 

JYH's Pov

 

You're with him? You're together? Why? You're already over me? No way. I will not give up.

 

End of pov

 

Yong hwa grabbed her wrist

 

Jyh: Can we talk?

PSH: ah yong hwa! Oh i didn't see you. Hello. I'm sorry i am going to my  class. See you later.

And he let go of her hand .

Jyh: okay. We will talk later. Only you and me. Nothing more and nothing less.

Psh: okay. Talk to yourself then. I want jong hyun oppa to listen to our conversation.

Jyh: what??? Okay then.

He gave up. As if he can do something about it.

Psh: okay. We'll have 3pm on the music room. Bye.