CHAPTER 13~~NOT A PERFECT DAY~~

I HAVEN'T DONE ENOUGH!

Jong hyun: i want to show something to you..

 

Shin hye: woah! That looks very serious oppa..

 

Jong hyun held the school newspaper..

 

Jong hyun: i didn't see you at school today so i went straight here.

 

As shin hye look at the paper.. It hit her.. She felt pain again.. Sorrow.. Betrayal.. And cried. She cried until she can't breath. Until she lacks air to inhale. The article had the title..

 

"two timers aren't cool.."

And there was a picture of yong hwa and shin hye holding hands happily and seo hyun and yong hwa kissing..

 

She tried to hold back the tears. He tried to comfort her..

Jong hyun: i'm sorry for this. A girl went to me and gave this. I was about to throw it away then it hit me that you need to know it. He played with your heart shin hye!!

 

Shin hye: no.. He can't do that again.

 

Jong hyun: he just did.

 

And he hugged her so tight. Shin hye held her tears and went to her room.

 

Jong hyun understands what she feels.. So he just let her to be alone in her room. And then he went home.

 

 The next day..

Shin hye didn't go to school because she's not feeling well. Her heart is sick. Sick and tired of being fooled and being hurt.

She locked her door. She looked at the crumpled newspaper and started crying again..

 

Yong hwa knew that shin hye was sick cause jong shin had texted him. Yong hwa is planning to visit her after school..

 

And when he got to school.. Jong hyun grabbed his collar and punched him hard on the face. Yong hwa pushed him and fell on the ground.

 

Yong hwa: i know you're hurt cause i won. Stop it already. She doesn't like that her boyfriend and her best friend is fighting.

 

Jong hyun: idiot. You just lost. She knew already. You did a great job for hurting her again. You leave her broken and i went to fix her. Then you came again and broke her heart again.

 

Yong hwa was shocked and he didn't blinked. Them he was punched again on his face.  Jong hyun turn his way and said

Jong hyun: another heartache from you and you'll definitely die with your guitar.

 

yong hwa was left unconscious to the ground and the people who saw him rushed him to the clinic.

Shin hye's house.

 

They were about to start breakfast when jung shin went to her room to call her. But she didn't respond. He heard sobs and her hiccups..

Jung shin immediately get the key to her umma and unlocked the door of shin hye.. He can't move. He was shocked when he saw her lying on her bed and blood was covering her bed sheets..

 

Jung shin rushed and called his appa and umma..

 

Jung shin: umma!! Appa!!

Shin hye is unconscious.. Umma!! Appa!! There's blood..

 

They called an ambulance and rushed her to the hospital..

 

 

Yong hwa went to shin hye's house and shouted!

 

Yong hwa: shin hye ya! Don't believe that newspaper! That's not true! That's nothing! Please.. Shin hye..

Shin hye.

 

. He didn't stop

shouting..

 And then it's their neighbor who talked to yong hwa.

 

Neighbor: the park family is not there' they rushed shin hye to the hospital. I don't know what happened.

 

And then.. He woke up.. He thanked God for it was just a dream. But he knew that the encounter from jong hyun was real.