CHAPTER 17~~MR. LUCKY I'M IN LOVE~~

I HAVEN'T DONE ENOUGH!

The next day..

 

The school newspapers had its headlines..

 

"being friendly to an enemy"

 

And then there was their(seo hyun and shin hye) picture holding the roses and smiling to each other.

And the picture when she dropped the roses. It looks like she throw it away.

 

Jong hyun read the article..

 

 

"being friendly to an enemy"

After seo hyun had take shin hye's boyfriend jung yong hwa. Shin hye was able to forgive seo hyun.

Shin hye offered roses but unfortunately seo hyun didn't accepted it. Perhaps seo hyun wants jung yong hwa and not the roses. Seo hyun had been good to everybody but that seems to vanished this time. She got her fierce eyes looking unto shin hye like cursing her to be yong hwa's girlfriend. After the kiss encounter with seo hyun. Shin hye and yong hwa got seperated for a month now. Seo hyun seems to be happy with the results of her plan. Poor couple they've been to misunderstandings and fights because of a girl. Let that girl be named kimchi34. Yes everyone.. The writer who writes different fantasy stories that lead to misunderstanding is no other than the nice sarcastic girl is seo hyun.  

The writer of this article hopes that yongshin relationship would get back together to make themselves happy again.

 

Truly yours,

Mr. Lucky i'm in love.

 

 

Yes.. It was jong hyun who wrote the article. Hoping that the couple would read it.

 

His wished was granted.

 Shin hye had been looking for jong hyun with tears falling down her cheeks. She saw him. He's in the corner of the library covering his face with the newspaper. She was sure it was him in the side view and got even very sure with his favorite shoes. She hits his biceps and said

 

Shin hye: hey Mr. Lucky i'm in love! Can we talk?

 

Jong hyun: we are actually talking! I go to the clinic. You hit me 300 times this week. My biceps are being numb. I can't feel them. And leave her a soft smile.

 

Shin hye: thank you. Thank you for being the best ever best friend that anyone could have. Thank you for making me smile.

 

Jong hyun: sorry i can't make you happy as he can.

 

Shin hye felt guitly on that statement. It's true that no matter what joke or story he would tell she would just smile and laugh at it but her eyes are sad.

 

Shin hye hits his biceps again.

 

Jong hyun: awww!! You're too violent!! Go to him now. He wants you to get back to him.

 

Shin hye just nodded and went outside the library.

Yong hwa looked for her in the whole campus but he didn't see her.