CHAPTER 4 ~~FORGET&FORGET;~~

I HAVEN'T DONE ENOUGH!

Jyh pov

You're cold. You're expressionless. Why suddenly you changed that way? Am i the reason?

 

3pm in music room

Yong hwa waits patiently until the two came.

 

Psh: what will you say?

Jyh: i'm sorry?

Psh: not yet sure? For two years away from here.. you're not sure of what will you say to me?

Jyh: okay. I apologize. I want you to be with me again. I miss you so much. I still love you.

 

Shin hye was about to give in but jong hyun squeezzed her hands and fight back the feelings.

 

Shin hye: wow! Am i hearing yong hwa? The ever great cold hearted insensitive guy? Okay.  Is that all you want to say?

I need to go home early. Umma needs my help. Goodbye then.

 

Jong hyun led the way and he accompany her in going home.

Psh: thank you oppa.

Jong hyun: don't cry anymore. Now he regret of hanging you around.

 

And bidding goodbye jong hyun kissed her left cheek. She blushed and then went inside home.

 

Yong hwa was very sad. He let out the tears from his eyes. Then someone tapped his shoulders.

 

Seo hyun: she'll understand you soon yong hwa. Just wait for that time.

 

Jyh: i hope so. I miss her so much. I can't live anymore without her. Two years.. I've suffered for two years..

 

One girl passed by and with the best luck of yong hwa.. She took the picture of yong hwa and seo hyun. Yong hwa leaning to the shoulders of seo hyun.

 

The next day.. It was on the school newspaper.. The girl is a writer and the news title was..

 

"true love waits.. Sweeter than ever"

 

Shin hye got shocked on the news. She can't breathe..she puts her hands on her chest.. She closed her eyes and suddenly, he came in front of her..

 

Jyh: there you are..

Psh: what are you doing here?

She puts the newspaper on his face and said

I thought you were sincere yesterday. I thought you still love me. I was about to give in! Leave me alone! Leave me alone..

She cried until she can't breathe.. And now she fell off the ground.. Yong hwa rushed her to the clinic..

He carried her bridal style.

In the clinic..

 

Nurse: what happened?

Yong hwa: she fell off the ground. Please do your best.

Nurse: okay. Don't panic.

The nurse put the oxygen.

She needs rest. Go to your class now. She'll be fine.

Yong hwa: okay. I'll be right back.

 

After hearing the news.. Jong hyun went to the clinic and waited for her to wake up. He didn't even bother to go to his class

 

When she woke up..

Shin hye: oppa.. Did you see the newspaper? It hurts..i can't take it anymore..i thought i was over him.. It was a mistake..

Jong hyun: it's okay shin hye! I'm here. You're safe from him. I'll help you move on.

 

They hugged each other while tears keep falling on her eyes..she got red eyes and nose..