CHAPTER 1 ~~THE FLASHBACK~~

I HAVEN'T DONE ENOUGH!

Gaaaahh.. I am an incoming fourth year student, all the pressure in the world are on me. I'm just tired of this life. My name is Park Shin Hye majoring traditional music in korea university. After the break up with my ex I did all my best to focus on my studies and let everyone know that i am a tough girl. That was two years ago. And yeah.. He is jung yong hwa! The guy with cocky personality, cold hearted and selfish jerk. But still i can't move on. I just love the way he loved me before. The reason we broke up is... He didn't told me. He just said that he needs space..

 

Flashback

JYH: i'm sorry to leave you behind.. Let's have a cool off. Mianhe.. I need space. It's just that.. I am...

(she didn't let him finished)

 

PSH: what?? You need space??

(she can't hold back the tears)

PSH: why? For Seo hyun right??well.. Get all the space in the world! I don't want to see you anymore! Get out of my life.

(she shed tears and go out of the room)

 

End of flashback

 

I didn't let him finish cause i know he likes that girl a lot. It just didn't hit me that he will more of love her than me..

 

After that break up. . I  no longer go to Catharsis.. The bar that he usually performs..

 

I need to go somewhere without him... Now.. I'm still broken.. I regret it when i said get all the space in the world.. I miss him so much..

There were gossips surrounding me that i was left by my boyfriend because he dump me over an american girl. But the real thing it was seo hyun. It was her.

End of POV

JYH POV

 

My heart was crushed to see you shed tears. Sorry..

 

Flashback

JYH: i'm sorry to leave you behind.. Let's have a cool off. Mianhe.. I need space. It's just that.. I am...

(she didn't let him finished)

 

PSH: what?? You need space??

(she can't hold back the tears)

PSH: why? For Seo hyun right??well.. Get all the space in the world! I don't want to see you anymore! Get out of my life.

(She shed tears and goes out of the room)

 

JYH: Hey. Stop. I don't like her nor love.. I need space for me to be with you the rest of your life. I am going to work hard in America.

End of flashback

 

Unfortunately, she didn't hear him. She didn't let him to explain.

 

so short ne? haha