Be mine

My Cheesy Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V0YuKzipfw

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Woohyun's POV

''Yah, when are you going to confess?'' Sungyeol nudged me.

All the INFINITE members knew that I likes Yoonhee because of Sunggyu's big mouth.

''Tomorrow. Since it's White Day.'' I smirked and played with my phone.

''Don't miss the chance.'' Sungyeol winked.

''I won't.'' I said with confidence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''It's White Day!'' ''Are you excited?'' ''I wonder who going to confess to me!'' Girls started whispering to each other in class.

''It's only a White Day.'' Taeyeon said in annoyance.

I laughed at her statement.

''It's INFINITE oppas!'' Girls in my class suddenly squealed.

I looked up and saw INFINITE standing outside our classroom door. Taeyeon eyes widened, so am I. Girls start to put on makeup and comb their hair, hoping that one of INFINITE members will confess to them.

But all the girls went silence, when Woohyun bravely walked towards my direction, holding a bouquet of flower in his hands with INFINITE following behind him.

He stood beside my table and stared lovingly at me. Taeyeon and I were shocked when he suddenly kneeled down in front of me.

Girls started to gasped loudly including Taeyeon who was behind me. I looked at him, feeling shocked by his sudden action. I stared at him with my heart beating fast.

He smiled before he asked, ''Do you want to be the reason for the smile on my face?''

''I...I..''

''Accept him.'' Taeyeon hissed from behind.

''I really like you. I fell for you on the first day we met. Will you be mine?'' He smiled and held out the flower.

My heart beat even faster at his confession. I hesitated for a while before I accept the flower.

''I will.'' I tearfully smiled.

''YAY!'' INFINITE start throwing confetti, which I don't have any idea where they get that. Woohyun stood up and hugged me.

''I love you.'' He stared into my eyes and leaned in. I closed my eyes, waiting for his lips to touch mine. But sadly, Sunggyu pulled Woohyun away.

''Not here please.'' Sunggyu shook his head.

''Aish, this is why I shouldn't have brought you here.'' Woohyun mumbled under his breath, luckily Sunggyu couldn't listen as he was busy playing the confetti with INFINITE.

I chuckled a little. I peeked to see what Sunggyu doing before I quickly pecked Woohyun's cheek.

His body froze and he slowly touched the place where I have pecked. But soon, he pecked my lips without Sunggyu knowing.

''What are you both doing?'' Sunggyu suddenly turned and asked us.

Both of us shook our head and secretly smiled at each other.

__________________________________________________________________________________

L.Joe, stop being so hawt! T.T