Frustration

My Cheesy Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhGLsw0edOk

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sunggyu's POV

Fortunately I was with Woohyun that time, both of us quickly rushed to search for her.

''Hyung, did she say where she is?'' Woohyun worriedly asked.

''Grocery...must be the grocery nearby our house.'' I quickly ran to the grocery shop with Woohyun behind me.

''KIM YOON HEE, WHERE ARE YOU?'' Both of us shouted as we reached somewhere near the shop.

Yoonhee's POV

I heard Woohyun and Sunggyu oppa voice, but they had past by the alley. I gather up all my strength and managed to kick some tins to make some noise.

Woohyun's POV

*Cling*

''Gyu hyung, I think I just heard some noise coming from here.'' I walked backwards and pointed at one of the alley.

Gyu hyung ran towards me, and looked into the alley. I saw a familiar figure, leaning against the wall. I squinted my eyes, it is Yoonhee!

''Hyung, it's her!'' I shouted.

''Oh damn my small eyes, I couldn't see.'' Sunggyu cursed under his breath.

Both of us quickly ran towards her. Indeed it was her. Both of us let out a little gasp when we saw her in such horrible state. Her hair is messy, lip bleeding and both of her cheeks had handprint on it.

It looks like, she..get beaten up badly.

Both of us crouched down beside her. I examined her bruise. Ouch, it surely hurts a lot. I caressed her cheek softly and she flinched.

She started to cry again, I was about to hug her but Gyu hyung hug her before I could.

''It's okay, oppa is here.'' He hugged her tightly and patted her back.

''Woohyun, help her get on my back.'' Sunggyu broke the hug and crouched down in front of her.

I nodded my head and carefully help Yoonhee to get on Sunggyu's back without hurting her fragile body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Sunggyu carefully place her on her bed. He took the first aid kit from the kitchen and helped her to treat her wound.

''Aww..'' She winced in pain.

''I'm sorry.'' Sunggyu whispered, couldn't help but felt sad tha he couldn't be there to protect his sister when she's in danger.

Woohyun stood beside her bed, staring at her. Suddenly, he make his way to the door. The Kim siblings looked at him curiously.

''Where are you going?'' Sunggyu squinted his eyes and asked.

''Find Hyuna.'' Woohyun replied.

''What for?'' Sunggyu asked, standing up.

''How can you just sit here when you know it's Hyuna who beat her up!'' Woohyun walked over to them and yelled.

''What can you do if you find her? Beat her up?!'' Sunggyu yelled back.

''I can't take it anymore!'' Woohyun yelled and held up both of his hands.

''Stop it..'' Yoonhee whispered but enough loud for them to hear.

''Forget it Woohyun oppa.'' She started to sob again.

''How could you just forget it?! She nearly beat you up to death!'' Woohyun yelled in frustration.

''Shut up Woohyun! Don't yell at her!'' Sunggyu barked.

''Fine, I'll get out of here!" Woohyun walked out and slammed the door hard.

''Oppa...'' She tugged on Sunggyu's arm.

''It's okay. Stop crying.'' Sunggyu wiped away her tears and hugged her.

*Luckily mum and dad are not in.* Sunggyu sighed.

Woohyun's POV

How could they just forget about it?! That need some lesson!

''Ugh.'' I groaned in frustration and throw myself on my bed.

I must find Hyuna tomorrow, no matter what.

Yoonhee's POV

Next morning.

''Ouch, my leg and back.'' I woke up and groaned softly.

I turned to my side and saw Sunggyu fast asleep next to me.

''Thank you oppa.'' I whispered. I kissed his cheek and quietly tip-toe to the kitchen.

As I was drinking milk, suddenly my phone vibrate.

*A message from Woohyun?* I thought.

'Meet me at school later, 2pm.'

Weird, why does he want to meet me at school? Oh well, I think I should go.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Double update :)

 

 

Aigoo Woohyun oppa flying shoe, but still as cute as usual ! HAHA