Sunggyu x Jiyoon 2

My Cheesy Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEh3_LY5wL4

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

No one's POV

''I assume you are still staying the same place?'' Sunggyu stopped walking and asked.

''Yea..'' Jiyoon softly said.

''Arasso.'' Sunggyu smiled and continue walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunggyu's POV

''Your password? Still the same?'' I asked her.

''Mmm.'' She said. I punched in the number and pushed the door opened. I put her down on the couch. ''Where did you put those ointment?''  ''In my room.''

I walked into her room to search for ointment. ''Ointment..ointment..'' I said to myself as I opened every of her drawer.

''Ah, there you are.'' I smiled as I took out the ointment. I was about to close back the drawer, but something caught my attention. It was a photo of me and her. Both of us were doing the 'bbuing bbuing' aegyo.

''I didn't know you still keep it..'' I smiled and caressed the photo.

''Did you found it?'' Jiyoon yelled from the living room.

I snapped out of my thought and shouted back yes. ''I guess you still loves me huh.'' I put back the photo in its original place and headed out.

''Is it pain?'' I asked as I massage her ankle.

''A little bit..'' She bit her lower lip.

After that, none of us speak. Silence fill the air.

''Done.'' I smiled and gently place her leg on a pillow. ''Thank you.'' She mumbled and avoided my eye contact.

''So how are you these days?'' I asked as I sat beside her.

''Not really fine.'' She sighed and lean her back against the couch.

''Let me guess, being in 4MINUTE is not fun?'' I asked.

''Mmm. I hate it when I was force to bully someone.'' She sighed again.

''Then why did you joined 4MINUTE?'' I raised a brow.

''Hyuna forced me..'' Jiyoon softly said.

''What's the reason behind it?'' I asked curiously.

She looked at me before she said something that shock me, ''She will do something harmful to you.''

''What?'' I enlarged my eyes.

''She hated us being so lovey dovey last time, so she came and warned me. She said if I didn't join her, she might do something bad to you, which I actually believe it.''

''You could just tell me..'' I softened and looked at her.

''She warned me not to tell you too.'' I heard her sniffled as she said.

''Do you still loves me?'' I scooted nearer to her and placed my hand on top of hers.

She nodded slightly and her tear fall on my hand. This time, I hugged her tightly.

''I love you too. You wouldn't know how much I miss you.'' I closed my eyes and whispered next to her ear.

''Me too. I'm sorry I just left you without any reason.'' She burst into tears and hugged me back.

''I forgive you. Promise me that, you wouldn't leave me anymore.'' I let go and pleaded her.

''I promise.'' She sniffled and said.

''Don't cry. It doesn't look preety on you.'' I smiled and wiped away her tears.

She looked into my eyes, so am I. Slowly, I started to lean in and kiss her on the lips.

''Saranghae.'' I said in between the kiss.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Leadergyu is sweet <3