Valentine

My Cheesy Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfKe1Csk4hA

_________________________________________________________________________________

Yoonhee's POV

I went to Taeyeon's house today to make some chocolates for INFINITE since it's Valentine Day tomorrow.

''Who are you making for?'' She asked as we are heading towards her kitchen.

''7 of them.'' ''You?''

''Same. But my Yeollie get the most!'' She chirped.

''Expected.'' I chuckled.

She laughed and hugged my shoulder.

''You seem to get closer to Woohyun huh?'' She winked.

''Erm, do I?'' I blushed a little.

''Duh. But, don't be too close with him in the school.'' She warned.

''Wae?'' I tilted my head and asked.

''You don't know? The queenka, Hyuna likes him a lot. She will do anything harmful towards that person who get too close with him.'' She said.

I stopped at what am I doing. I admit, I fell for him badly but only Taeyeon knew about it.

''What..if he likes her back?'' I whispered.

''Don't worry. I'm sure he won't.'' She smiled at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonhee's POV

''Komawo girls!'' Dongwoo and Sungjong hugged Taeyeon and I as they handed them the chocolates.

''Hands off!'' Sungyeol slapped their hands away.

Taeyeon and I giggled as Dongwoo and Sungjong pretended to sob.

''Thanks a lot.'' L winked at us.

''Thank you!'' Hoya and Sunggyu said with chocolates in their mouth.

''Where's Woohyun oppa?'' I asked Sungyeol.

He shrugged his shoulder, ''Molla. Maybe he went to his locker.''

''Oh okay. I think I should go now, bye!'' I bid them goodbye.

As I am heading towards Woohyun's locker, I heard some shouting voice. I hid behind the pillar and peeked, I saw Woohyun shouting at a girl, which I have no idea who it was.

''I SAID GO AWAY!'' Woohyun slapped her arm away.

''But, go out with me! Today is Valentine Day!'' The girl whined with her squeaky voice.

''I DON'T WANT TO, HYUNA!''

Oh, so she is Hyuna. I gotta admit, she has quite a good figure, I don't think I will be able to win her.

''BUT WHY?'' Hyuna whined.

''You don't need to know.'' He said and walked towards the direction where I am hiding.

I quickly hid behind the pillar. After he walked passed the pillar, I peeked to see what is Hyuna doing. But, she is gone. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder.

I let out a little gasp before I slowly turned behind to see who it was. It's him. His face is so close to mine. My heart beat start to race again.

''Yah, what are you doing?'' He asked curiously.

''Your cheeks are red too. Are you okay?'' He placed both of his palm on both of my cheeks.

*No, that will make it even worse!* I thought.

''I am..fine.'' I managed to say it out.

''Are you looking for me?'' He took away his palm from my cheeks.

Oh yeah, the chocolates!

''Ta da! Chocolates for you!'' I took the box of chocolates I neatly packed out from my bag.

''Thank you! I'll eat it well.'' He waved the chocolate box.

''Err, let's go back to class now.'' I cleared my throat and said.

''Arasso.''

Woohyun's POV

The first thing I did when I reached my home was placing the chocolate box she made on the table.

I took a few selcas of myself, smiling brightly, holding the chocolate box. I started to unwrapped it and saw the chocolates she made, with my initial craft on it, C.N. Know what its stand for?

Cheesy Nam. So sweet!

I plopped a chocolate into my mouth. Mmm, the best chocolate I ever ate.

*Yoonhee ah, it's been a long time I ever feel so loved.* I smiled and continue to eat.

__________________________________________________________________________________

:)

When Sungjong is angry

 

 

 

He will abuse the things around him.