Twentytwo

My Cheesy Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7hdK5k5_3w

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoonhee's POV

''No one at home?'' I asked as Woohyun opened the door.

''No one, I think.'' He pouted and turned the door knob.

''Welcome home, young master.'' Three maids, stand in a straight line and bowed at Woohyun.

''Greet my girlfriend too.'' Woohyun slid an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

''Hello miss.'' They bowed. I awkwardly waved at them.

''I'll be going to my room. Don't burst into my room without permission.'' Woohyun warned them.

''Yes young master.'' They keep their head low.

''Okay then.'' He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his room.

''Wow, your room is nice and tidy..'' I said as I glance around.

''Of course, I clean it myself.'' He proudly said.

''Are you sure? Yourself or maids?'' I .

''Me, Nam Woohyun.'' He said.

''It's only both of us left, babe.'' He cheekily grinned as he closed his room door.

I avoided his eye contact and awkwardly stand beside his bed, not knowing what to do.

''Why stand? Sit.'' He sat down on his bed and patted an empty space next to him.

I just stare at him, still not moving an inch.

''Sit.'' He pulled me and my landed on his lap. He tightly wrapped both of his arm around my waist. My body stiffened and I gulped as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

''Why so stiff? I won't do anything bad to you.'' He whispered next to my ear. With that, my body relax a little.

''Yoon ah, you know last night what was I doing?'' He whispered.

''How would I know?'' I said, stating the obvious.

''I was standing at the balcony, I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.'' He pouted.

''Cheesy Nam.'' I chuckled.

''I am only cheesy to you.'' He kissed my neck.

I blushed. ''I am going to use the bathroom.'' I excused myself and about to stand up, but he pulled me back.

''Aww, don't go first.'' He pouted sadly and wrapped his arms tightly around me.

''Cheesy Nam want a kiss first.'' He puckered up his lips.

I was about to kiss him, but was interrupted by the door opening. I quickly pulled away and get up from his lap, acting like nothing happened.

''Yah, didn't I warned you not to come in without any permission!'' Woohyun yelled and sighed.

''Oppa..'' I said softly as I felt pity for the maid.

''Erm, Mr & Mrs.Nam are back. They wanted to see you.'' She said nervously and quickly closed the door.

''What?! Ottoke oppa?! Your parents are here! I'm not ready to meet them yet!'' I nervously said and tugged on Woohyun's sleeve.

''Don't worry. My parents are not that fierce. Besides, I am here with you.'' He smiled and hold my hand tightly.

''I hope.'' I sighed.

________________________________________________________________________________

This fanfic gonna end soon T^T