Help me

My Cheesy Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAtpy1sJvVw

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoonhee's POV

I walked to the nearby grocery shop to buy some snacks for myself since Sunggyu oppa will be coming back late tonight and my parents are overseas.

I was walking down the street alone, late at night when suddenly someone blocked my way.

''Oh, Sohyun?'' I asked, puzzled.

''I have something to show you.'' She flipped her hair and pulled me along with her to a dark alley.

''What is it?'' I asked her, still unaware what's going on.

''This!'' She pushed me to the ground and my back hit the wall, hard.

I groaned in pain and about to say something, but suddenly Hyuna appeared out of nowhere and crouched down in front of me. She grabbed my chin forcefully along with 4 girls behind her, crossing their arms.

''This is what you get for stealing my Woohyun away from me, little .'' She said and slapped my face, hard.

A tear slid down my cheek, even my parents never slap me before!

''But, he's mine now!'' I shouted back, crying.

''Shut up, you little .'' Gayoon came over and slapped me on the other cheek.

Hyuna lightly pushed Gayoon away, crouched down and grabbed my chin again, ''So little girl, are you giving up on him?''

I did not hesitate and shouted, ''NO!''

She slapped me again, I can feel my lip start to bleed and I can feel the numbness on both of my cheeks.

''Girls, finish your work.'' She stood up and flipped her hair.

''I'm sorry.'' Jiyoon mouthed. Jiyoon had always been my favorite unnie before I left Korea, she is Sunggyu oppa ex-girlfriend. The reason they broke up was also because of her, Kim Hyuna.

3 of them, excluding Jiyoon started to kick me hard in the stomach, slapped my face continuously and Hyuna step on my left leg with her killing heels.

*Woohyun...Gyu oppa, help me please...* I cried and thought.

''I think it's enough already, Hyuna.'' Jiyoon sympathetically looked at me and told Hyuna.

''Alright.'' Hyuna stopped the rest. Hyuna grabbed my hair forcefully and leaned her plastic face close to mine, ''Learn your lesson, little girl.''

She let go of my hair and smirked.

''Let's go.'' She spat on the ground before she left.

I cried because of the pain. I slowly crawled over to my beg, and took out my phone to dial Sunggyu's number.

''Oppa..'' I whispered.

''Yoonhee? Wae?'' Sunggyu asked.

''H....help m..me.'' I managed to choke those words out.

''Where are you?!'' Sunggyu yelled.

''Gro..cery shop...'' I whispered and can barely breathe now.

''What? Wait for me!'' Sunggyu shouted but the phone slid down from my hand.

*God, please help me.* I thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________

:O :O

 

Hamster Gyu, where did your eyes go? haha

Oh well, we still love you! And, your aegyo LOL