Twentythree

My Cheesy Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI51criE_K8

____________________________________________________________________________

Yoonhee's POV

''Omma! Appa!'' Woohyun let go of my hand as soon as he saw my parents and ran to them.

''I miss you!'' Woohyun said and hugged them.

I stood behind them quietly, not knowing what to do. His father seem to noticed me and nudged his wife to looked behind.

''Who is this?'' His mother asked Woohyun.

''Oh, my girlfriend!'' Woohyun excitedly came over to me and pushed me nearer to his parents.

*Okay, don't be nervous. Breathe in and out.* I consoled myself.

I took a deep breath before I bow 90 degree to them, ''Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Kim Yoon Hee.''

''Pretty isn't it?'' Woohyun asked his parents. His parents did not reply him and just stared at me from head to toe. Woohyun seem to noticed that he's being ignored, he awkwardly cleared his throat.

''Sit.'' His father said first and walked over to the couch.

''Come.'' Woohyun pulled me to make me sit next to him, opposite his parents.

His mother was about to questioned me, but was interuppted by a maid. The maid came over and served us tea. Soon, the maid walked away and his mother turned to looked at me.

''So, how old are you?'' She asked as she sip her tea.

''Same as me.'' Woohyun answered.

His mother stared at him with the look 'I-am-not-asking-you.' After that, his mother turned to me again.

''Where do you live?'' ''Somewhere near our house.'' Woohyun answered again before I could.

His mother shot him a look, ''I am not asking you, Woohyun.'' ''I'm sorry, omma.'' Woohyun hung his head low.

''What did you parents do?'' She questioned. ''My father is a businessman, my mum is a housewife. But sometimes when my father went to overseas, my mum will follow.'' I answered casually.

''Any siblings?'' ''1 elder brother.''

''Her brother is Sunggyu, omma!'' Woohyun blurted out and immediately shut up when he knew he should not butted in.

His mother nodded her head and stop questioning me. She turned to looked at her husband, who is quiet the whole time.

''How long have you both date?'' His father asked curiously.

''3 months, turning to 4 months in 2 days more.'' Woohyun smiled brightly at his parents.

''So, are you both approve us dating?'' Woohyun hold my hand and asked.

*You are making me more nervous!* I wanted to tell Woohyun so badly.

''Ask her to stay for dinner.'' His father said and walked away.

''What?'' Woohyun scratched the back of his head and looked at his father walking away with a questioning look.

''We approved, dear.'' His mother smiled warmingly at us.

*Wheww.* I sighed in relief.

''Really? They approved!'' He turned to hug me tightly. I was about to hug back but his mother faked a cough.

''I'm sorry.'' I whispered and pulled away.

''She won't mind.'' Woohyun said and wanted to embrace me again. ''I mind, dear.''

''Fine omma.'' Woohyun said and pouted cutely.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I don't have any idea what am I writing! HAHA