Sixteen

My Cheesy Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EL6poipCCk

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Woohyun's POV

As I said last night, early in the morning I went out to search for Hyuna. I went to every club, but did not see any sign of her.

I was walking around the neighborhood, still trying to find her. Soon, it was already 1pm.

''Ah, the school!'' I suddenly remember that I left out the school.

As expected, I saw Hyuna standing at the main entrance, looking tired and her lips were swollen.

*Must have kissed an old man a lot last night.* I thought in disgust.

''YAH, KIM HYUNA!'' I shouted at her.

She was about to run away but I quickly caught her wrist.

''What?!'' She yelled.

''WHY DID YOU BEAT HER UP?'' I yelled.

''WHY MUST I TELL YOU?'' She yelled back.

''YOU-'' I was cut off by her pulling mein for shelter since it rain out of sudden.

''Good timing.'' She smirked and peeked over my shoulder.

''What?'' I asked and about to turned my head but she cupped my face and kissed me on the lips.

*WHAT THE.* I thought and my eyes widen at her sudden action.

I wanted to pulled away, but she held onto me tighter.

Yoonhee's POV

Hmm, I guess I shall go now. He might be waiting for me.

''Oppa, I'm going out for a while.'' I told Sunggyu.

''Do you need me to follow you?'' He asked worriedly.

''I'm fine.'' I assured him.

''But your leg..'' He pointed at my leg, as I still walk limping a bit.

''It's okay.'' I smiled.

''Bring along the umbrella with you.'' Sunggyu smiled and handed me an umbrella.

''Well, since it's raining outside.'' Sunggyu awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

''Komawo oppa.'' I took the umbrella and headed out.

*I wonder is he waiting for me?* I thought.

But, I stopped at my track when I saw something I don't want to see. I saw Woohyun kissing someone..immediately, I recognized the girl.

Hyuna and Woohyun kissing passionately?

No way, he loves me. He freaking loves me, not her!

Tears started to fall from my eyes and rain started to pour heavily. I froze and the umbrella slid down from my hand, now I'm crying along with the rain.

Woohyun's POV

''Oppa, your girl saw us.'' Hyuna smirked and her lips.

What? I turned around and saw Yoonhee standing under the rain, looking at us.

Shoot, she must have misunderstood! I quickly ran to her, hoping that I have a chance to explain everything to her.

She saw me running towards her, she started to walk away from me, limping. Rain are pouring hard, I could hardly see.

''KIM YOON HEE, STOP RIGHT THERE!'' I stopped running and yelled.

She stopped walking, but she didn't look back. Slowly, I walked up to her and hugged her tightly from behind. I don't care if people are looking at us, I don't care if we are both wet. I heard her sob.

''Let me explain.'' I whispered, hugging her tightly.

She pushed my arms away and turned to looked at me.

''SHE KISSED YOU!'' She cried out.

''I NEVER KISSED BACK!'' I yelled.

''STOP LYING WOOHYUN!'' She cried even louder.

''SHE HELD ONTO ME! YOU KNOW I ONLY LOVE YOU!'' I walked nearer to her and was about to hold her hand, but she quickly hid her hand behind her back.

''I HATE YOU, NAM WOOHYUN!'' She shouted.

I stood in front of her and cupped her face.

''I only love you..'' I whispered softly and crashed my lips onto hers.

Eventhough the rain are pouring hard, but I don't care at all since all I need now is her.

I kissed her passionately and broke off after few minutes.

''I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!'' I shouted in frustration. Unknowingly, tears started to fall from my eyes.

She just tearfully looked at me. I softened at the sight of her. I hugged her again, ''Don't leave me, please.''

_________________________________________________________________________________

Namu <3 <3