Dates

My Cheesy Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a26KbAKbCs

(Favorite song! <3)

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoonhee's POV

''Oh isn't that Sunggyu oppa with Jiyoon unnie?'' I pointed at Sunggyu oppa who are carrying Jiyoon unnie on his back.

''Where?'' Woohyun squinted his eyes and asked.

''THERE!'' I pointed.

''Ah. So are they together again?'' Woohyun asked me.

''How would I know?'' I said with a sarcastic tone.

''Pft, let's not care about them.'' Woohyun hooked his arm with mine.

''Yah, look at me! Not your oppa!'' Woohyun whined and cupped my face to face him.

''Okay okay. So where are we going, oppa ~'' I used my aegyo.

''Mmm..'' Woohyun pouted and think.

''Stop acting cute.'' I stuck out my tongue at him.

''Bleh, I am not acting, I am naturally cute.'' Woohyun started doing his bunny aegyo again.

''Stop that. Where are we going?'' I stop walking and crossed my arms.

''Better be something fun since I ditched classes just for you.'' I said.

''Hmm, my house?'' He wiggled his eyebrow.

''W-what? Your house?!'' I raised my voice a little higher.

''Shh.'' Woohyun hissed.

''What about your p-'' ''Shh, my parents are not at home, I think.'' ''B-b-'' ''No more buts. You and I are going to my house.''

''Any better place?'' I pouted.

''Sorry babe, but the only place I could think of is my house.'' Woohyun slung his arm around my shoulder.

''Fine.'' I sighed.

''I wouldn't ditch if I know I am going to your house..'' I whispered softly.

''I heard you babe ~'' Woohyun cooed.

Taeyeon's POV

''Great, my bestie left me.'' I pouted sadly.

''Aww, you still have me.'' Sungyeol hugged me.

''Then, let's ditch classes to!'' I beamed excitedly.

''Okay! Let's go shopping!'' Sungyeol grabbed my wrist and teased the rest.

''BYE, LONERS!'' Sungyeol childishly said and ran away before they could yell at him.

No one's POV

''Great, only 4 of us left.'' The 4 loners sighed together.

''Hoya, let's go on a cafe date since I have a coupon.'' Dongwoo excitedly said to Hoya.

''Wait! What about me and Sungjong?'' L whined.

''Ah, I remember I still have a coupon for Museum.'' Dongwoo pulled out a coupon and handed it to L.

''There you go. Bye!'' Dongwoo hooked his arm with Hoya's and left before the youngers want could say anything.

''WAIT, HYUNG! I DON'T WANT TO GO MUSEUM!'' L shouted, but Dongwoo and Hoya had disappeared.

''It's okay hyung. Let's just go since we have nothing to do.'' Sungjong smiled and begin to walk.

''Fine. At least I have someone to accompany with.'' L sighed and followed behind Sungjong.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Haha, I got the idea of the dates from 'INFINITE RANKING KING.'

Yadong and Myungjong <3

Finally Sungjong is not forever alone anymore :)

 HAPPY 2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO INFINITE <3 <3