Thirteen

My Cheesy Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XCrWhZPDFo

A/N: Don't have any idea for the title.

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Soon, the movie ended. Both of them are now heading out of the cinema.

''Wanna go get some drinks?'' Woohyun asked, still smiling brightly.

''O-okay.'' Yoonhee stuttered as she suddenly recall back about the kiss.

''Oppa, I need to use the restroom.'' Yoonhee shyly said.

''Arasso, I'll wait for you outside.'' Woohyun said as he took her handbag from her.

As Woohyun was leaning against the wall, tapping his foot, waiting patiently for her with his head hung low, suddenly he felt someone stood in front of him. 

''Oh you a-'' He looked up and said but stopped as he saw it isn't Yoonhee but Hyuna.

''Oppa! Such a coincidence!'' Hyuna hugged his waist.

''Let.Me.Go.'' Woohyun gritted his teeth and said.

But little did he know, she had pulled something out from his back pocket without him knowing and swiftly hid it behind her back.

''Fine, I'll go.'' She said and turned around, about to go but stopped and turned back to Woohyun.

''Oh by the way, you look sissy with those handbag.'' She smirked and walked away like a runway model.

*Weird, this is the first time she actually listened to me.* He thought but shook away all the thoughts.

''Oppa, let's go.'' Yoonhee came out few seconds later after Hyuna left.

''Ah, okay.'' He handed her her handbag and started to walk.

While walking, he couldn't help but felt like something is wrong. Yoonhee noticed Woohyun's strange behaviour and she squeezed his hand lightly.

''Oppa, gwenchana? You seems lost.'' Yoonhee tilted her head and asked worriedly.

*Should I tell her that I met Hyuna? Ah, better not.* He thought.

''Oppa ~'' Yoonhee waved her hand in front of his face.

He snapped out of his thought and squeezed back her hand, ''I'm fine.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

( I am so sorry for making 4MINUTE the violence want! T.T )

''Pft, he is so stupid! How can he not know someone took away something from him?'' Gayoon shook her head.

''Well, he could be dense sometimes.'' Hyuna smirked.

''Let's go on with our plan.'' Hyuna tapped her fingers on the table.

''Are you sure it will work?'' Sohyun asked, unsure.

''Trust me, it will. Since my hubby loves her so much.'' Hyuna smirked as she played with her phone.

The rest of the members exchange looks at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohyun's POV

''I need to go home now, or else Gyu oppa will nag me again.'' Yoonhee sighed as we reached the bus station.

''What time is it?'' I shoved my hand into my back pocket, trying to take out my phone.

''Wait, where's my phone?'' I asked myself and pat every of my pockets.

''What's wrong?'' Yoonhee raised her brow.

''My phone. My phone is lost.'' I nervously said.

''Are you sure? Maybe you left it at home.'' She said.

''Maybe.'' I replied although I remember that I brought my phone along with me.

''Ah, the bus have arrived. I shall go now.'' She said sadly.

''Must you go now?'' I pouted. (A/N: So cute!)

''But Gyu oppa..'' She whispered.

''Arasso, be careful. I love you.'' I pecked her lips.

''I love you too.''

She nodded her head and hopped on the bus. I watched her every movement. She choosed to sit by the window and waved at me after she sat.

I pointed at her, mouthed 'I love you.' and did the heart sign to her.

'I love you.' She mouthed back and drew a heart shape on the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew who took my phone away. It must be her. KIM HYUNA. She must have secretly took it out from my pocket while she was hugging me just now.

*No wonder she listened to me today. Hope she won't do anything to my phone* I  shoved both of my hands into my pockets and started to walk back home.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Oh no, what Hyuna going to do? D:

Don't forget to comment or subscribe :)

 

And, look what my friend send to me!

Couldn't stop laughing at Daesung and Seungri's reaction! HAHA