A DAY OUT! [PART 2]

BET on IT!

CHAPTER 6-PART 2

“Let’s go to the beach”

Yoona came with me at the beach, you know I think I really like Yoona she’s so bubbly and happy.

When, we arrived at the beach I started splashing her with water. I actually didn’t stop cause I thought she was laughing until she ran towards the sand and started crying. I never saw her like this, I never saw her sad too.

“What’s wrong Yoona???”

“Well, Oppa. You promise you won’t laugh?” I’d do anything just for you to stop crying.

“I promise.”I held out my pinky to show her I’m sincere.

“Well, I’m scared of deep water, meaning I’m scare whenever I can’t breathe and water is the cause.”

“What happened?”I asked.

“Well, when I was young. I accidentally dropped my doll on our pool I was 4 then, I was at the end which was 6 feet deep. I was trying to reach my doll until I noticed I was in the pool someone pushed me, it was my cousin. She always hated I had better dolls than her. So, I drowned. I was rushed to the hospital. And now I think is still have the trauma.”

“So, you never learned?”

“Yeah…”

“What kind of doll would cause you your life!”

“You wouldn’t say that if knew that the eyes of my doll were made from diamonds, her hair we’re made from gold and her dress had rubies and sapphires.” She giggled.

“WOW!”

“See, that’s why I wanted to get it from the pool!”

“Yoona,”

“Yes Oppa?”

“Do you want to learn swimming from me???”

“Yes! But not today okay??? I don’t think I’m ready. I want to sun bathe today. What do you think oppa?”

“It’s like you read my mind.” She opened her bag and handed me a sun block lotion. She then took towels from it and laid it down on the sand.

“Oppa, want me to rub you first??”

“Uh,sure.”I laid on my abs and let her rub sun block on my back.

“Oppa, you know there are a lot of stresses in your body.”

“How’d you know??”

“Cause I learned from our masseuse on how to massage; and she taught me how to relieve someone from stress and by the way I rubbed your back, you reacted the same way in your stress areas, like here.” She said as she pressed somewhere in back which made me groan.

“See, does it hurt??”

“No, I think you’re great at this”

She continued massaging my back and I felt very much relieved.

“Oppa, I’m done.”I faced her, took her hair and put it aside

“I’ll take that.” She then handed me the sun block. I rubbed it against her soft back.

“Oppa, that feels great!”

“Looks like you have a lot of stress too.”I continued massaging her and laid beside her when I was done.

“Oppa, why don’t you tell me about yourself,”

“What do you want to know?”

“How’d you become friends with Taecyeon?  He’s sooooo different from you!”

“HAHA, sometimes I think of that too. But, he’s more mature than me, so he takes care of me.”

“Oh! Now, that I’m here. Can I be the one who takes care of you, Oppa?”I looked at her eyes, there were so much hope. So, I pulled her close and kissed her lips. I made sure she would feel how happy I am she’s in my life.

YOONA’S POV

He kissed me! This wasn’t the kiss we had before this was slow, sincere, and sweet. I think I like Khun Oppa now! When he broke the kiss I held his hand, and hugged him.

“Hey Yoona, want to try Jet Skiing???”

“Oppa, what if I drown?”

“YOU WON’T! I’m here. Arasso?”

“Arasso…”He kissed my cheek.

“Good girl!” I smiled.

That day we went Jet Skiing and we played Beach Volleyball with the others. As the sun sets we were on the beach holding hands and on our way back to the mansion. We ate dinner then I went back to my room. I was about to drift off to Dreamland when someone knocked at my door.

“Oppa?”

“Looks like our roommates aren’t around.”

“Uh,yeah!”

“Yoona wanna go Stargazing??”

“Where??”

“At the beach,”

“Okay. I’ll just grab my jacket.” I ran to the closet and ran back to Khun Oppa.

“Let’s go???”

“Yup.”

We walked through the beach while our eyes looked at the stars.

“WOW!!! OPPA!! There’s sooooo many!”I said as I ‘tried’ to reach for them.

“You’re so cute Yoona!!!”I pouted when he pinched my cheeks.

“Aigoo~see that??”I asked

“Where??”

“That star on the west side, the one so shiny!”

“Yea, well that’s my favorite!”I happily said.

“Then it’s my favorite too!”

“WAEYO???” I asked.

“Cause tomorrow it would be named Yoona.”

I stared at him.

“Well, seeing you like that star so much, I’ll call some people and name it after you.”

“You can’t do that,”I said.

“Watch me!”

He took out his phone and described the location we were in and the location the star was in. Then he hung up.

“They saw it, I’ll get the ‘deed’ tomorrow!” He laughed.

“Really? So, that’s really gonna be Yoona??”

“Yup, now let’s go find ‘Nickhun’!”He ran away from me. I laughed at how childish he was but noticed I couldn’t see him anymore because it was dark. So I started to run.

“Oppa!!!” DAMN! It’s dark I can’t see him!

“Oppa!!!”I felt like I was going to cry so, I walked instead. I think I’m really lost.

It was around 5 minutes or so, when someone said.

“BOO!!!” I wasn’t scared at all, I was furious! How can he leave me??? So, I walked instead of stopping and talking to him.

“Hey!”

I glared at him.

“Babe, I’m sorry. Okay???”

“NOT okay! How can you leave me like that??? I could’ve gotten lost or worst I could’ve drowned!”

“So, you want to die because I wasn’t by your side??? Aw, that’s so sweet!” I still glared at him.

“Awww, my little Baby’s angry! You know I saw two sides of you today, the SAD Yoona and the ANGRY YOONA.”

“You know why I left you? It’s because I bought these!!!”

He showed me ice cream!!!

“OMO~Oppa!!!”

“Let’s eat! It’s kinda melting so, we have to eat fast!”

I was so happy!!!! Nobody ever bought ice cream for me. I ALWAYS buy them for myself!

“OPPA” I murmured.

“Yeh?” oh! He heard.

I walked towards him and hugged him, it didn’t end with the hug, I mean it never does, right? So, as we were this close I kissed him. It was different from the night we were drunk I didn’t show much talent yet I showed passion and emotion. I felt Oppa respond to every movement of our lips.

After we broke the kiss he hugged me and I whispered Thank You to his ear. But, what happens next was totally unexpected.

YURI’S POV

“OMO~LOOK SOMEONE’S MAKING OUT!!!! “I pointed at the people that were a few feet away from us.

“HEY! YOU! GET A ROOM!”Taec Oppa shouted at them then laughed.

 

NOBODY’S POV

The moment Taec shouted that, KHUN AND YOONA turned to face them.

 

TAEC/YURI/YOONA/KHUN’S POV

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING HERE????

NOBODY’S POV

“OH! IT’S JUST YOU GUYS!” Taec said. Khun and Yoona were walking towards them. The moment they were close Yuri and Yoona held each other leaving the Boys together.

“C’mon let’s go!!!” Yoona said.

~@THE MANSION

“Whew!!! We were beginning to worry where you guys are!” Junho appeared with Sooyoung on his right and Sunny on his left.

“YAH~ YURI YOU STILL NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS!!!!”Hyoyeon said as she saw us.

“Arasso, I’ll explain!”

THE WHOLE SNSD AND 2PM were gathered in the living room.

“Now listen up! This is TaeYu!” Yuri said as she pointed at the kid in the picture.

“I knew it TAEcyeon and Yuri! RIGHT??” Jessica shouted.

“WRONG!!!” Taecyeon said.

“He’s a boy who thought Yuri was his OMMA!” He explained.

“I look like his Omma named YUMI and his Appa is named TAEYANG!”

“So, that’s it! No more no less!” Taecyeon finished the conversation in the living room.

“AWWWW!!! I thought….”Wooyoung started talking.

“YAH~NO ERT THOUGHTS!!!” Taec cut him off.

“OKAY! EVERYONE LET’S GO TO BED!!!” Tiffany started screaming.

 

-that's day 1 :)))) hope you continue reading my fic :)))