OTHER COUPLE'S TROUBLES :x

BET on IT!

That night the whole household ate out, since Ahjumma wasn’t there yet.

“Yoona, how are you? Are you fine now?” Jessica asked as they waited for their order.

“Uh, yeh. I’m fine.”

“So, I have to ask, what did you guys do at the mansion??? I mean seeing that you were the only people there and considering that all of you are in a relationship.”Junsu asked.

“Oppa!”Hyoyeon smacked her boyfriend’s head.

“What?! I mean let’s be honest we’re guys! And we have hormones! Having the house all to ourselves especially with our girlfriend will definitely make us !”Junsu said.

“Yah~not the right place to talk about that!”Wooyoung said as everybody in the restaurant looked towards there table, Junsu guessed that his previous statement was said in a rather louder tone than expected.

“We didn’t do anything!”Taec explained.

“Yoona was sick. So, we took care of her. That’s all. No erted actions!”Khun further explained.

“Man, you guys are…..”Junsu started until Hyoyeon gave him her ever so famous glare which silenced him completely even when they started eating not a peep came out of Junsu.

They finished dinner and everyone was about to sleep so the guys accompanied their girlfriends to their rooms except for Changmin of course, who has the same room with Seohyun.

“Aigoo~Changmin is so lucky to have a room with Seohyun….”Junsu sighed.

The guys got a good night kiss or hug from their girlfriends…well, not every guy…

Junsu was still hated by Hyoyeon about what he did that evening so he never got a kiss or a hug that night.

“Oh c’mon babe! That’s not fair!” he banged on Hyoyeon’s door.

It took a while, when Hyoyeon finally opened the door. Junsu was about to speak when he froze as he saw what his girlfriend was wearing. She was wearing a mini night dress..MINI as in MINI. It barely covered her bum.

Junsu was caught off guard as his hormones from that evening increased.

“So, you’re planning to just stand there?”Hyoyeon as she walked back to her bed.

Junsu immediately entered and closed the door.  He started taking of his shirt and his pants, Hyoyeon smiled/grinned and kissed him roughly in the lips. She moved closer to him then pushed him on the bed. Afterwards, Hyoyeon stood, took his clothes and walked towards the door. Junsu expected her to lock the door but that wasn’t what happened.

“YAH! GET OUT YOU !” Hyoyeon shouted as she threw his clothes at the hallway.

Junsu was shocked at how his girlfriend gave her punishment. This was torturing him!

Junsu stood up, with his head down, walked outside then turned around to see Hyoyeon unfortunately Hyoyeon expected this and slammed the door right in front of his face.

You can say, that night wasn’t a good one for Junsu.

~next morning

“WAH~is that fresh orange juice I smell???” Jessica asked as she was walking down the stairs.

“Uh, Deh  Miss Jessica.”the Ahjumma replied.

“AHJUMMA!!!! I’m so glad you’re here! Yesterday !”Jessica squealed.

“Mianhe, Miss Jessica.” Ahjumma apologized.

“Don’t apologize Ahjumma, she’s overreacting WE took care of everything yesterday!”Khun and Taec came downstairs.

“Oh. Kamsahamnida Young Masters.”

“Good Morning!!!!”

“Morning!!”

“FOOOOOOD~!”

“AHJUMMA YOU’RE BACK!”

Now, everyone was downstairs eating their breakfast.

“Wait! Seohyun, isn’t tomorrow your birthday???”Taeyeon asked.

“Yeh.”Seohyun said.

“We’re gonna celebrate here??”Jessica asked.

“Uh huh. My family and their friends are coming tomorrow. It’s gonna be held at the beach.

“SEOHYUN! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME??? I have NO formal clothes, packed with me!”Sunny shouted.

“Me too!”Yoona and Yuri shouted.

“Us,too!”All of the girls reacted.

“Not my fault you forgot my birthday!”Seohyun laughed.

“Chansung! Why didn’t you tell us??!”

“I forgot to inform you guys..”Chansung simply replied.

“Arasso, seeing not everyone brought their dress/tux. What do you feel about shopping today?”

“How? I mean there’s no signature store in this island”Junho asked.

“Who said anything about shopping here? I was planning on going back to Seoul to shop then we could just go back here.”

“I agree! Then when we arrive we can have a sleepover night!”Sunny shouted.

“Sleepover??”The guys raised an eyebrow.

“Yes a sleepover night! Cause after the party, it would be our last day and we can’t do it then cause we’re going to leave early in the morning.”

“Never thought of that…”Yoona reacted.

“NO!”The guys replied.

The girls wanted to do the sleepover theme, so they begged their Oppas.

“Oppa!!!!!!!!”The house was filled with pleading voices.

“What do we get in this???”They suddenly asked the girls.

The girls huddled up and talked.

“What do we say for them to say yes?”

“Massage??”

“Okay, let’s say we’ll give them a massage.”

“Oh and a facial!”

“They’re not girls they’re not into that stuff!”

“I know but we have to bargain something!”

“Arasso, massage and facial. What else?”

“This would probably get them, games namely: 7 minutes in heaven, truth or dare and poker…strip poker!”

“Yeah, I guess that would work. But we all know what our boyfriends would say, if we strip in front of everyone.”

“Yeah, but they deep inside they know they like it!”

“Arasso, now time to BARGAIN!”

“You done???”Junho mockingly asked.

“Yes we are!”

“No. 1 we’ll give you a massage.”Fany stated.

“Go on, we’re not giving up this early.”Wooyoung answered his girlfriend.

“No.2 we’ll give you a facial!”Sooyoung said.The guys once again raised their eye brow.

“It was Jessica’s idea…”Sooyoung added. The guys shook their heads as a sign of NO.

“Lastly, we we’ll play games”Yuri said.

“Games? What are we 4?”Khun asked then laughed together with the other guys.

“You didn’t let her finish, games namely: truth or dare, 7 minutes in heaven and…Strip Poker!”Yoona continued.

The guys swallowed hard then looked at each other.

“5 minutes, give us 5 minutes.”Junsu said as they huddled up.

“Arasso, we’ll prepare ourselves for our return to Seoul.”

~BOYS

“What now? Are we saying yes?”

“Strip poker! How can we not say yes???”

“Would you like us to see your girlfriend like that?”They eyed Junsu.

“Of course NOT!”

“Then what are we gonna do??”

“I don’t think they’re gonna let us win in poker.”

“Yeah, why put your body at the line, right?”

“I bet they’re planning on beating us so we can be ,”

“Okay, let’s have a vote! All those in favor?”Everyone except for Junsu raised they’re hand.

“You’ll regret this if I see your girlfriend ! I’ll teach my Hyoyeon to be the best in poker!”

“C’mon guys we have to prepare if we wanna have a tux tomorrow.”

 

Everyone was ready to go, when the guys decided to tell the girls about their decision.

“Okay, we’re here to tell you our decision.”

“So, it’s a yes Oppa???”

“Yes. It’s a YES….”

“Girls!!!!  They said YES!!!!”The girls squealed in delight.

“C’mon let’s go to the airport! The plane’s there already!”

“Arasso!”

There was no seating arrangement anymore so Taec and Khun sat together while Yoona and Yuri were also together. The whole trip was a noisy trip for the girls couldn’t stop imagining what dress they would buy. They arrived in Seoul with the guys ready to explode because of too much girls talking so they decided to take another car, which Juncu contacted beforehand.

“Seohyun, do you mind if Kevin Oppa joins us when we go back? I want him as my date tomorrow!”Jessica asked.

“Oh, no worries it’s alright. Taeyeon why don’t you invite Jonghyun-ssi too?

“Chincha? Arasso, I’ll call him right now!”

It took the girls about 2 hours just picking an outfit! While the guys took like an hour or 45 minutes.

The girls were all, “nah~looks stupid!” “eww!” “looks nice but this one’s better”

Girls wore something like this

http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/snsd_ceci_090718_20_285_29.jpg

while the guys were wearing somethin’ like this:

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/30644559/2PM+highcut_crop.png

-nevermind Jaebeom.

“Oppa, you look soooo hot!”

“I know!”Wooyoung bragged.

“Not you! Taec oppa!!!” Fany squealed.

“Yah~you can’t say that in front of your boyfriend!”Wooyoung shouted.

“Tough LUCK, I already did!”Fany smiled as she skipped towards Taec and praised him at how his suit complemented his face. Wooyoung was actually really hurt when he heard Fany say that.

Wooyoung stood there as he watched his girlfriend praising another guy.

“Oppa, Kaja!!”Sooyoung startled him.

“Yah~Sooyoung, would you ever choose me in front of Junho??”

“What do you mean choose you??”

“I mean would you ever compliment me in front of him?”

“I guess, if you’re really worth it…”

“Am I not worth it??”

“Oppa, stop with the drama ‘cause we have to leave soon. KAJA!”

Wooyoung grabbed her wrist and held her hand. Truth is Wooyoung likes Sooyoung but not that kind of like more like a brother-sister like.

“Stay with me.” He never felt this way because it was a first that Fany chose someone over him.

“Sure Oppa, but can we not hold hands here, people might think wrongly…”

“Arasso, let’s go eat I’m hungry!”

“Funny Oppa, I saw a café nearby, let’s go?”

“arasso”

So, the two left and people inside the boutique were still noisy.

“We need to go to the supermarket to buy some junk foods we can eat tonight! And we have to buy some facial masks!”

Too bad they were so many that they didn’t notice the disappearance of both Sooyoung and Wooyoung.

~CAFÉ

“You know I just realized, we both have ‘young’ in our name!”Sooyoung said.

“Ah, yeah! I’ll call you Soo-ssi then”He laughed.

“I sound like a food! Hmm, I’ll call you Wooppa!!!” [a/n:like oppa with w in front so it’s like wo-ppa]

“Arasso, Soo-ssi. What do you want?”

“Cinnamon Roll and caramel macchiato!”

“2 cinnamon rolls and 2 caramel macchiato please”

“Your order will be served in a while sir.”

They sat at the window table, (so much for being hidden XD)

“So, Oppa what happened with you and Fany?”

“She told me Taec looked hot.”

“Well, he did look hot a while ago.”Wooyoung glared at him.

“Mian.”

“So, why are you being dramatic?”

“Maybe because it’s a first, she never chose anyone over me. Even you guys!”

“I know right. What the hell does she see in you??”Sooyoung .

“Yah!”Just then their order arrived.

“Sorry but you’re just TOO dramatic! Junho Oppa says we shouldn’t sulk about stupid things like JEALOUSY!”

“I’m not jealous!”

“Yes you are!!!!”Sooyoung laughed but was silenced when Wooyoung gave/forced a cinnamon piece in . She chewed it before speaking again.

“Silence at last!”Wooyoung grinned while Sooyoung glared at him.

“YAH~I could’ve choked!”

“Well, you didn’t,did you?”

“I guess not, but that’s not the point!”

Wooyoung laughed and reached for the tissue beside him. He moved forward and brought his hand near Sooyoung’s face. Sooyoung actually froze in her place. Wooyoung neatly wiped the caramel sauce at the corner of her lips. The next thing they knew Wooyoung got slapped/punched and Sooyoung was at the floor.

~@thesupermarket

“Hey, where’s my other Baby?”Junho asked the others.

“I haven’t seen her too,”Sunny answered.

“C’mon guys let’s go back, let’s find them” Everyone agreed.

As, they were walking towards the boutique they were in a while ago, Taeyeon noticed something.

“Hey isn’t that Wooyoung at the Café?”

“Uh, Fany she’s with a girl…”Jessica slowly stated.

“No, he can’t be…..”

“OMO~isn’t that Sooyoung??”Sunny shouted as they saw Wooyoung moving closer towards Sooyoung and wiping the corner of her lips.

“Nobody touches my girl, except ME!” Junho shouted as he ran towards r

The entrance of the café Fany on the other hand followed him. Everyone was left dumfounded but then snapped out of their thoughts when they thought of the possible things Junho and Fany could do to their girlfriend/boyfriend. EVERYBODY rushed to the café, but they were too late…

Junho entered the café, walked to Wooyoung’s table grabbed him and punched him in the gut! While, Fany walked towards Sooyoung, grabbed her hair till she was at the floor and slapped her face a couple of times. She then walked towards Wooyoung who was wincing in pain then slapped him once but it was a thousand times harder than what she did to Sooyoung.

“Wooppa!”Sooyoung called Wooyoung as she saw the pain he was in. She tried to comfort him by going near him but she was stopped by Junho.

“DON’T. EVEN. DARE!”

“But—Oppa, Wooyoung is hurt…”

“He’s not.” He said coldly.

“But—but,”

“Sooyoung, let’s go.”

“Oppa, how can you? How can you do that to him?”

“You’re picking him over me???”Junho glared at her.

“No! I’m not choosing because he’s not even a CHOICE!”Sooyoung said as she stood up and grabbed Fany’s arm.

“Do you even know why we’re here?! HUH?!”Fany looked at her.

“We’re here ‘cause you chose TAEC over him! He was hurt and asked me if I wanted to eat, and I did. We weren’t cheating on you!!!”She said as she knelt beside Wooyoung who was probably still in pain because of Junho’s punch.

“Wooppa!”

“Soo-shi…”He weakly said.

“Dude, what the hell did you do to Wooyoung?!”Khun shouted.

“YAH~Fany! Why’d you slap Sooyoungie?!”Sunny shouted at Fany.

Fany walked out while Seohyun followed her. [A/N: some of them are at the supermarket]

When everyone was alright, they decided to go back to the airport. Awkward silence filled the air, no one dared to speak, until…

“AISSH~I can’t this silence anymore!”Junsu shouted as they were half way through the flight.

“Listen, Fany! Wooyoung did NOT cheat on you! So, it up and say sorry!”

“And YOU Junho, say sorry to your Hyung for punching him plus say sorry to your other girlfriend ‘cause you didn’t even listen to her!”

Actually Sooyoung and Wooyoung were seating in front of Fany and Junho, Sunny was with the other girls.

Fany who was sitting at the window seat tapped the window in front of her window, a.k.a  Wooyoung’s window. She saw some moist in his window and decided to write something.

It says: Mianhe,Oppa..Saranghaeyo ;]

Wooyoung saw this and replied with a smiley face.

“So does this mean I’m forgiven Oppa?”Tiffany whispered through the slight opening between the window and his seat.

“Maybe.”was the only answer of Wooyoung. Unlike Fany’s approach which was sweet Junho did his own version of ‘apologizing’. He started kicking the back of Sooyoung’s seat, but Sooyoung continued on ignoring him.

“Yah~aren’t you disturbed that I’m kicking your seat?”Junho shouted at Sooyoung.

“I’m more bothered about the fact that an idiot like you thinks I’ll forgive you if you keep on kicking my seat!” Sooyoung replied.

“Cha-gi-yaaaa, mianhe….” Was Junho’s next approach towards forgiveness.

“That’s better, but still NOT enough. Sorry”

“Chagiyaaaaaa~”

“Keep going~ if you stop, I won’t forgive you! Arasso?”

“What are you trying to do?”Wooyoung whispered to Sooyoung.

“Having FUN… Junho Oppa include Hyung and mianhe. Arasso?”

“Deh, Chagiyaaaaa Hyungggggg Mianhe~~~”

Sooyoung kept on smiling until Junho finally stopped.

“YAH~what happened?!”Sooyoung looked behind and saw him sleeping….on Fany’s arm!

“YAH!!! I thought you wanna be forgiven!!!”Sooyoung shouted. Wooyoung’s hand was turning to a fist.

“Took you long enough to notice me!” Junho said as he ‘woke up’.

“You—you weren’t sleeping??”

“NOPE! But I did get your attention!”He grinned as he stole a kiss from Sooyoung’s cheeks.

“YAH~I never said you’re for—“she was silenced by her boyfriend’s kiss.

“So, I’m forgiven???”Junho happily asked. Sooyoung had no choice but to smile and nod seeing that she liked the kiss, really like.

 

-NEXT IS THE SLEEPOVER NIGHT! SORRY GUYS, IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE!!! MIANHE!!! <333