make out session/s???

BET on IT!

CHAPTER 4

Now everyone was drunk, as in they were all disoriented but they haven’t passed out yet and that was part of the bet right ‘to drink until they pass out’.

Taecyeon, who God only knows if he’s awake or not just had an idea, “Let’s play Truth or Dare!”

Yoona and Yuri giggled like lunatics but then agreed. Nickhun on the other hand was saying NO!

“Don’t be a baby, Nickhun!” Yuri . “I’m your Baby!” was Nickhun’s response. Yup! He’s drunk!

Yuri and Yoona suddenly changed their seats, Yoona sat beside Nickhun while Yuri sat beside Taecyeon, before it was the other way around. They really need to start their bet.

“OKAY!  Truth or Dare?” Taecyeon asked the person beside him, which was YURI.

“DARE!” Yuri happily said.

“I dare you…… to KISS………… ME!”

 

TAECYEON’S POV

Okay seriously I think I like this Yoona chick, since she made me dance, which I didn’t know I can, I liked her a lot.

So, now we’re playing truth or dare this is perfect! I can dare her to kiss me without her knowing I really wanted to! Even though my vision was unclear I knew she seated beside me. [a/n: he doesn’t know Yuri and Yoona changed their seats]

“OKAY! Truth or Dare?” I pointed beside me.

“DARE!” She happily said.

“I dare you…… to KISS………… ME!”

 

YURI’S POV

To be honest, although I need to get this Taecyeon guy, I actually like Nickhun.

“OKAY! Truth or Dare?” He pointed at me.

“DARE!” I happily said.

“I dare you…… to KISS………… ME!” My eyes grew and I looked at Yoona and Nickhun. Yoona gave me a you-have-to-do-it-to-make-him-fall-for-you-look while Nickhun well, he has nothing written on his face.

Maybe Taecyeon was just drunk so I leaned in, just when I was going to reach in for his lips, something held the back of my neck and pushed me towards his lips. I WAS SURPRISED! I can tell by the way his lips moved that he wanted the kiss. I froze for like a second until I felt his tongue seeking for permission to enter and I allowed it. Now, the simple kiss turned to a make-out session, I don’t know why but I couldn’t stop my body from responding. We stopped when we ran out of breath. I looked at Nickhun and Yoona who was…………………….. WTF?????

YOONA’S POV

So, I NEED to get Nickhun but I WANT to get Taecyeon!

I was totally surprised that Taecyeon dared Yuri to kiss him! I guess he doesn’t like me.

Yuri looked at me and I gave her a fake encouraging look.

I knew Yuri didn’t want to do it so she slowly leaned towards him, to my surprise Taecyeon’s hand forcefully pushed Yuri. It’s started awkward but then it looked like they were enjoying they started to move and moan, OH! I CAN’T TAKE THIS! I looked at Nickhun who also looked at me.

NICKHUN’S POV

I’m in my OWN LITTLE WORLD.

But then something caught my eye, my ears rather. Someone was ! I got back to my senses and looked at Taecyeon kissing…… YURI???? WTF!!! I thought she was mine??? DAMN! This guy doesn’t know how to play fair! Yuri seemed to love it! To think I was really going to ask her out FOR REAL! Pfft. I looked at Yoona and waited for her to look at me, when she finally did, I shrugged and showed her a WHAT-THE- HECK- LET’S- MAKE- OUT- TOO- LOOK! She giggled and I moved closer, I can tell she was shy which ! I cupped her face in my hands and pulled it close to mine and started kissing her. I wanted to do it because I wanted THEM to see that they are not alone! PFFT!

YOONA’S POV

When Nickhun gave me ‘the look’ I shyly giggled. When he was moving towards me I gave him a shy expression to make him fall for my trap, I know tricks too! XD

When he took my face and kissed me I let him take the lead until he entered my mouth I showed him how ‘not shy’ I was we had a little tongue battle and had no plan on stopping. I couldn’t help but moan when he on my lips and started caressing my thigh. MAN! THIS WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF IT WAS TAECYEON! Oh well! I have to do this to win our bet right?

I felt someone staring at us and I was right, YURI AND TAECYEON WAS STARING AT US MAKING OUT!

I nudged Nickhun to tell him that THEY were staring [a/n:still making out! XD]

But he didn’t stop so I tried to speak and all I managed to say was “mmmm… St-sta-staring…mmmm”

I couldn’t stop myself from because his kisses were just so good! I think he got the message because he stopped.

“Sorry, we got bored so we decided to do it too” he told both Yuri and Taecyeon. Wow! IT’S AMAZING HOW STRAIGHT-FORWARD HE IS!

TAECYEON’S POV

DAMN! THE KISS WAS GREAT! When we both broke the kiss up I noticed something different, !!!!! WTH!!!! I KISSED YURI???? But what’s even more surprising was the next view I saw! I SAW NICKHUN KISSING YOONA!!!!! How the hell did that happen???? I immediately looked at Yuri who was also staring.

YURI’S POV

WTF!!!! WHY ARE THEY MAKING OUT??? OH YEAH! YOONA HAS TO MAKE HIM FALL FOR HER! BUT, WHY THE HELL AM I SOOOOOOO ANGRY???? I couldn’t take this, seeing or hearing her moan while getting kissed by Nickhun was like HELL! Plus, they didn’t even notice we were staring!

It took them a good 3 minutes or so, to notice we were there. They broke the kiss up and looked at us.

“Sorry, we got bored so we decided to do it too” My heart sank when I heard that.

 

YOONA’S POV

It was really awkward when we tried to play Truth or Dare again.

So, I glanced at my watch and saw….. !!!!

“Yuri-yah!”

“Yeh?”

“It’s already 3 IN THE MORNING!!!” I saw shock written all over her face we are so going to get in trouble with our parents plus we need to pack cause we’ll be going to ride the plane today at around noon.

“Uh, guys! I think we need to get going!”

“Why Babe?” Nickhun asked me. BABE??? I guess that’s fine…..

“It’s already 3 and we’re leaving by noon right???”

“OH ! You’re right! OK! See you later!” He gave me a light peck on the cheek

“Bye Yuri! Bye Yoona!” Taecyeon said as he hugged us, I was satisfied with that short hug yet was disappointed when he pecked Yuri’s lips.

Yuri and I hurried to my car and I drove her to her house. Yes I drove! Maybe the kiss woke me up from being drunk!