TRUTH BE TOLD :X

BET on IT!

“GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!”

“RISE AND SHINE!!!”

“Ahjumma, 5 more minutes!” Sica whined.

“But Miss Jessica it’s already 10 in the morning, you’ll have less time at the salon if you continue sleeping,” The word SALON immediately caught Sica which made her prop up.

“People, wake up!!!” Sica screamed at each door.

“Seohyun-ah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, now get your fat out of bed!”

“YAH~JESSICA SHUT THE UP! “ Chansung shouted.

“Girls!!! The salon is waiting!!!”

Instantly doors flew open and the girls came out of their rooms.

“Jessica, you really need to keep that fat mouth of yours shut!”Junsu said while exiting Hyoyeon’s room.

“Yah~put your clothes on! It’s an awful view!”

“Shut up! I bet yours isn’t even a view!”

“Let’s all go before this argument grows!”

“Girls we’re going to the salon!”

“YEAH!”

“I simply don’t get girls,” Wooyoung shrugged.

~SALON

“Seohyun-ah, I can’t believe you’re a year older now.”Yoona said

“Aigoo~unnie! I’ll forever be your maknae!”

“Girls, enough with the drama cause we’re here to pamper ourselves!”Yuri said.

~

~

Their hair was done, they were waiting for their nails to dry up when they started talking. It was now about 3.

“What do you think Chansung’s gift is?” Tiffany wondered.

“Molla,”Seohyun answered.

“But one thing’s for sure,”Taeyeon smirked.

“YAH! BYUNTAEYON! BYUNTAE!”

“Wae? I know how it works, guys do that!” Taeyeon laughed which earned her a smack on the head by Sooyoung.

“YAH!”

“Shut up, before we make you shut up!” Taeyeon did as she was told.

 They got out of the salon and walked back to the Mansion,

“Isn’t that the guys?”Sunny asked.

“Yeah, what the hell are they doing there? The party’s tonight and they won’t like it if they get sunburned.”

From a far, they could see the guys playing, but then things got hot. By hot, meaning A group of girls came. Flirty, y, pretty girls came. Guys are guys when it comes to this.

The girls immediately walked to the beach.

“What the hell are they doing?!”

“Why are they flirting with those es?!”

“Guys, I have a plan.”Sica suddenly said.

Apparently, there are these guys who kept watching them since they came to the beach on their first day. Sica got the number of the one named Donghae and decided to call him. Minutes later, 9 hot ladies were accompanied with 9 hot guys!

[a/n:minus Hangeng, Heechul, Kangin and Shindong. Sorry, couldn’t find a partner for Shindong]

 

Each girl was holding their ’partner’. They ‘casually’ walked where the guys were flirting.

“OMO~annyeong Oppa! We didn’t know you guys were here,” Tiffany said. Hyoyeon was busy looking naughty with Eunhyuk.

“YAH~get your filthy hands of my girlfriend, you monkey looking freak!”

“I’ll get it off, when you let go of that beside you!” Junsu didn’t know that his hand was holding the ’s all this time. He yanked her hand off.

“Yah~who the hell told you, you can touch my girlfriend?!” Taec shouted at Donghae.

“No one told me she was taken” He coldly said.

“Get your paws off my property!” Khun shouted at Kibum.

“She is NOT yours!”Kibum argued.

That was a long argument, the guys kept their girlfriends away from the guys until it was time for the party.

“You guys are more than welcome to come to my party!”Seohyun told the guys.

“No they are not!”Chansung pointed out.

“YAH~is your birthday today?”

“Anni, wae?”

“Then why are you deciding who’s supposed to come, huhh?” Seohyun smacked his boyfriend’s head.

“Fine, let’s just go to the party now!” Chansung said.

There was this awkward atmosphere back at the Mansion.

“Okay, please tell me that you did that only to prove us wrong and not because it was real” Junsu started the conversation.

“Yeah, it started like that but ended the other way around”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Mianhe, but they were really hot” Tiffany spoke.

“YAH! I don’t want to see you near that Siwon guy at the party, arasso?”

“O-oppa,”Fany whined.

“Anni, I can’t afford to lose you to him”

“Guys stop! LET’S PARRRTAYYYY!”

There were A LOT of guests at the party. A LOT. And yes, the guys from earlier were present.

“Happy Birthday Seohyun-ah!” They greeted. As a sign of respect the guys each kissed Seohyun cheeks. Of course nobody thought of that as a big deal, except maybe for,

“Do that again and I swear you’ll be leaving this party, with missing body parts” Yes, that was Chansung.

“Oppa”

“I’m just marking my property”

“If you keep that up, you’ll be leaving this party WITHOUT your property!” Seohyun glared at him.

Chansung silently left.

“Girls, where the hell are the guys?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Probably flirting. AGAIN.” Yuri sadly replied.

~

YURI’S POV

I’m really confused.  Why do I feel like I like Khun but love Taec? Or do I like Taec but love Khun? My mind is going crazy right now. My heart is beating like crazy, worse comes to worse I feel like I’m betraying my best friend.

YOONA’S POV

What the heck did I do in my past life to deserve this kind of confusion? I should be damned for having a boyfriend and wanting my best friend’s guy! THIS !

~

“Yuri let’s go find the guys,” Yoona proposed.

“Arasso,”

They were there meters away from their so called-boyfriends, enough to hear what they were talking about. Yes, as expected they were flirting with girls but what’s interesting was their conversation.

“O-oppa,” The girl looking all sparkly eyes at Taec whined. Taec was a bit wobbly.

“Do you have any girlfriends?”The other asked.

“Yeah, well sorta” Khun answered, probably drunk as well.

“What do you mean sorta?”

“Well, you see, Khun over here proposed we have a BET on these girls and now there our girlfriends”

The girls’ eyes grew so much in madness, they were so mad that they were ready to go back to Seoul right that instant.