WE'RE LEAVING!

BET on IT!

 

WE’RE LEAVING

The girls walked away from where the guys were. Yuri was trying to keep her fists from landing onto Khun’s gut and Yoona was keeping her tears from streaming down her cheeks.

“We’re going home.”Yuri coldly said.

“Neh”Yoona sadly answered.

 

YOONA’S POV

How could they? All this time, they were also in a bet? I know we were too but we called it off, we felt guilty. How could they not feel it too? Every kiss, every look was all because of a bet?

 

YURI’S POV

Those mother ing jerks think they could play us till the end, huhh?? I’ll show them! Nobody messes with Kwon Yuri and lives happily. The worst part is I fell; I fell deeply into their trap. They chose to break our hearts.

 

NOBODY’S POV

They girls walked back to the Mansion changed to comfortable clothes then started packing. At about 2 in the morning, they were ready to leave and the crowd from the beach started to disappear.

They took a cab and went to the airport, Yuri already booked both of them a ticket to Japan because it was too early for them to go home.

It was already 3 AM when everyone was at the Mansion. The guys were sorta drunk but still aware of everything.

“Yuri-unnie!!!! Yoona-unnie!!!” Seohyun shouted.

“Where are they?”

The girls walked to the Twins’ room only to find a letter on Yoona’s bed.

HEY girls,

                Seohyun-ah, mianhe! By the time you read this maybe we are long gone. Yeah, so remember how we love bets, well we think karma got us back this time. Karma got us good! You know our so-called boyfriends, well we found out that we were just merely part of one of their own bets. So, there you go! Meet you at Seoul when you get back!!!

XOXOXO,

Y &Y

P.S.

You know what to do, make us proud! ;}

 

Upon reading the last sentence, Jessica was already stretching. Fany was already flexing her fingers and Sooyoung was ready to knock their socks off.

The girls stomped their way down to where the guys were dozing off.

“YAH!” Jessica shouted.

“ugh. Girls it’s like 3 in the morning can you like shut up?!”

That made Sunny snap. With all her might she grabbed Taec by the collar and slapped him! Slapped him with a clear hard sound!

Fany on the other hand punched Khun in the face. She was wearing 4 rings!

“YAH!”The Princes’ shouted.

“Babe, why’d you do that?” Junho shouted.

“Because these jerks played with the TWINS’ heart!”

“YEAH! They had a bet about them!”

The girls weren’t done, Sooyoung walked to where they were and punched both Khun and Taec in the gut.

“Cut it out!” Junsu said.

“Shiro! They should learn not to play with people’s feelings!” Hyoyeon continued on kicking them.

“Junsu-yah, get your girlfriend off me or I’ll forget that she’s a girl and beat the crap out of her!” Taec said fiercely.

Hyoyeon darted her eyes on him then did one last kick. The kick was the definitely the most painful of all. It was a kick to his manhood!

Khun wasn’t in good terms either, his was punched and now, he’s lying on the floor.

“SNSD out!”Taeyeon ended the night.

 

~JAPAN

“Konnichiwa!”

“Unnie, when are we going back to Seoul?”

“Tonight, Yoona-yah you have to promise me something”

“What is it?”

“Whatever we are now leaves here in Japan. When we go home we will change, for the better. I know you liked them too, so this goes for them. We will have the last laugh. Arasso?”

“Neh,”

“Wanna go shopping?”

“Sure”

 

~BOYS

“Taec, what the hell happened and why did you do a bet on them?”

“It was just the usual thing,”

“It’s NOT the usual! They are girls they were your girlfriends!”

“I know, I know. We didn’t plan for this to happen we we’re gonna wait till tomorrow.”

“I guess the bet’s over, huhh?”Khun asked. Wooyoung threw a pillow to his head.

“DUH~DUMMY!” Just then Chansung and Junho entered the room.

“AISSH~even MY relationship is being involved in your problems” Chansung said.

“You my relationships too!” Junho whined.

“Mianheyo, we didn’t think it would get this far”

“Yeah? Well it did!”

“You better fix this, or else we’ll all be single by the end of this week!”