7 MINUTES IN HELL? [PART 2]

BET on IT!

Yoona and Taec awkwardly returned to the group.

“Next!” Taec spinned the bottle and it landed on Khun and Yuri!

They entered the closet which was kind of darker than usual.

“Oppa—“ She was stopped by Khun’s finger, she stared at his eyes. He leaned forward and kissed her.

KHUN’S POV

DAMN! I HAVE TO WIN THIS BET! But why the hell do I feel guilty doing this to her?! Am I really falling for her? But what about Yoona? I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my face wet. I felt myself crying, what’s worse is Yuri was too.

YURI’S POV

WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME?  It’s hurting me so bad! I don’t want to betray Taec Oppa, but something about this—us feels so right yet I think it’s so wrong! I felt tears running down my eyes while we broke the kiss.

NOBODY’S POV

“Oppa—“Yuri held his shoulder for him to face her. He yanked of her grip.

“DON’T, just don’t. It’s going to make things more complicated” He sadly said.

“GUYS! TIME TO GET OUT!”

Yuri and Khun both wiped off their tears and went back to the group.

“YAH~KHUN! Did you cry?” Junsu asked him.

“Anni, the closet was sorta dusty and something got caught in my eye.”

“Ah—arasso “

7minutes in heaven was over now it was time for Truth or Dare.

“Junsu-ah I DARE YOU TO DANCE ‘GEE’….”Sica started to talk.

“With only your boxers on!” she continued. The girls laughed so hard, and the guys were roaring like lions. He took off his Shirt and his Pj then started singing.

“Neomu banjjak banjjak nunibusyeo No No No No No Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh~ Neomu jjaritjjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee Jeojeun nunbit Oh Yeah~ joheun hyanggi Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah!” He did it with a little girl’s voice.

“OH MY GOSH! HYOYEON I THINK YOUR BOYFRIEND IS GAY!” Wooyoung laughed.

“YAH! AM NOT!” Junsu said as he was putting his shirt on.

“My turn!” Junsu spun the bottle which landed on Khun.

“Khun, I dare you to put make up on yourself you’ll have 5 minutes!”Khun laughed but still did the dare, the girls took out their makeup and he did the rest….

“3…..2…..1! STOP!”

Khun looked like a girl!!! he had blush on that suited him, blue eye shadow which the guys thought was so gay, and he had lipstick on, RED to be exact!

“OH MY GOD! THAT IS SO GAY!” Junho laughed hard. Khun smirked and stood up, he stopped in front of each girl and pecked them either at their forehead or their cheek. Yoona, who was the lucky one, received all three! A peck on the forehead, a peck on the cheek and most of all a wet red kiss on her lips!

“NONE of you are allowed to wash that off until tomorrow arasso?!” He smirked. The girls unconsciously nodded. The guys on the other hand wished they never called him gay, for that statement made him kiss all their girlfriends, moreover all their girlfriends were satisfied!

[a/n: I MEAN WHO WOULDN’T?!!! : ))) KEKEKE~]

“Oh look! A gay kissed your girlfriends!” He started laughing.

The guys looked at him with anger.

“YOU. ARE. SO. DEAD!” Jjong glared at him, Khun started running.

“YEAH! YOU BETTER RUN!”

“YAH! STAY AWAY FROM MY OPPA!!!!” Yoona screamed, which totally surprised the guys. There was so much anger in her voice.

She grabbed his arm and dragged him to the nearest room, which was the laundry room. She locked the door and turned to him.

“What are we do—“ He was stopped with Yoona’s slap.

“WTF! Why’d you do that?!” He said as he rubbed his cheek.

“Why the hell would you kiss them in front of me?!!!”Yoona was angry.

“Ah—so you’re jealous eh?”Yoona turned her away with her back facing him.

Khun the washing machine beside him, which made the room noisy. So noisy, that no one can hear anything from outside, nor would anyone hear what’s about to happen.

Khun s one hand on her waist. “You don’t have to worry, I’m all yours….”He seductively whispered in her ear. He started kissing her jaw line, down to her neck then her collarbone. He turned her around so she was looking at him, to his surprise her eyes were close. He carried her and placed her on top of the noisy washing machine. She looked at him dumbfounded. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips, it was not a normal kiss they would do, it was a kiss waiting to have more. Yoona unconsciously wrapped her hands around his neck. Khun pulled her close and started tugging on her shirt. Yoona froze thinking on what’s about to happen.

“Don’t worry babe, I’ll be gentle. I promise.” Yoona blushed, carefully took off her shirt with Khun’s help of course, revealing her purple laced bra. Khun stared at her and she blushed.

“What?”She asked.

“I love the color Purple…”He smiled at her, the he felt her hands around his neck tugging his shirt upwards. In a swift move he was topless. Yoona’s eyes grew.

“That was…..fast. You’re an expert at this.”

“Anni, I only did it once. The shirt thing is just a daily thing I do since I met you, the faster the better right?”He laughed.

“Yah~you thought about this ever since that night?”

“Yup. You were such a good kisser that night. It made me want more.”

“Then come and have more” Yoona teased as she pulled him closer. They started making out more and Yoona started letting out some moans. Khun pulled off her Pjs… yup she had matching underwear. Yoona pulled down his Pjs and he was wearing boxers with the letter Y all over.

“Nice huhh?”Khun asked as his hands were roaming around her body.

“Mmmmm~”was all she could say.

Khun was about to unclasp her bra when

KNOCK*KNOCK

“Urgh. What???”

“Guys, we’re playing Strip poker now!!! COME OUT!” they could hear them shout.

Yoona smiled but Khun looked disappointed.

“Dress up! Maybe next time?”She asked.

“Next time…. Ugh, but we were so close. ”he whispered.

Yoona took her clothes and put them on, Khun did too.

They opened the door and to their surprise Taec and Yuri was there waiting for them.

 

-STRIP POKER PART UP NEXT! I’LL POST LATER : ))