SEATING ARRANGEMENTS???

BET on IT!

CHAPTER 5

When I reached home, I was so happy to see that my parents were still in abroad!

So, I started packing different kinds of swimmers and summer dresses. At 5 everyone in our household started waking up.

“Butler Kang!!!!! Butler Kang!!!” I shouted.

“Yes Miss?”

“Please inform my parents that I’ll be away on vacation for one week.”

“When will you go Miss?”

“Later, at noon. So please wake me up at around 10:30 so I can get ready.”

“Yes, Miss.”

YURI’S POV

I sneaked into my room and changed into sleeping clothes so that no one would know I was away.

I woke up and it was 10:00…Oww! My head hurts!

 I went down for some breakfast and there they were, MY PARENTS!

“Where were you last night?” My dad asked.

“Yoona’s place” I answered.

“Okay” They answered.

“Oh, Appa! I’ll be gone for one week okay?”

“Where are you going?”

“To Seohyun’s parents’ private island!”

“Okay, since your mom and I will be gone for two weeks or so, I guess it’s okay”

“okay, I guess I’ll pack now! I’ll be leaving at noon!”

“Sure, but eat first”

When I was done packing, I noticed it was 11:45; so I decided to go to Yoona’s place.

~@YOONA’S PLACE

It was already 11:45 and I was done packing I was about to get my car when Yuri arrived.

“Let’s go?”

“Sure,”

 

We arrived at the airport, where Seohyun’s private plane was.

When we arrived we saw SNSD&2PM, of course the PRINCES were their too.

They approached us and hugged each of us, now it was Taecyeon with Yuri and Nickhun with Yoona.

“Well, well, well what do we have here???” Wooyoung asked them.

“This happens after just one night???” Tiffany asked.

The four of us didn’t mind at all.

When reached the plane we learned that Seohyun and Chansung had to plan a seating arrangement because we were too many.

“Okay, guys! Now the seating arrangement’s gonna be…….blah~blah~blah~ Taecyeon with YOONA and Nickhun with Yuri. Okay, that’s everyone!”

 

YOONA’S POV

CRAP! WHY TAECYEON??? As I sat on my seat, near the window, Taecyeon suddenly appeared.

“Hey,”

“Uh,hi” I responded.

[a/n:the seating arrangement was like this   (Yoona Taec    aisle     Nickhun Yuri)  ]

Don’t get me wrong, okay? I like Taecyeon but I can’t afford to lose this bet. Just as I said to YURI I don’t have enough allowance for this month because I went a little over board with PARTIES last month.

“So,” Taecyeon was tongue-tied.

“You know, you have a long name”

[a/n: I was getting tired of TAECYEON AND NICKHUN it’s sorta long,so imam give them nicknames]

“It’s not long,”

“Yes it is!”

“So, you’re planning on giving me a nickname?”

Wait! AM I??? idk.

“Maybe, but I can’t think of anything.” I started thinking.

“How about you call me Oppa?” Taecyeon started to talk. Oppa?? Seriously???

“O-oppa??”

“Okay, if you want to….” That’s actually a first.

“Call me Taec Oppa, arasso?”

“Arasso!”

“Uhm Oppa, do you mind if I take a nap?”

“Sure,”

So it was HELLO DREAMLAND FOR ME.

TAECYEON’S POV

I watched Yoona sleeping first it was peaceful and she looked like an angel but then her head started moving and moving until I can see that she was annoyed. I carefully took her head and placed it in my shoulder. I guess she didn’t have enough sleep this morning too…*yawns* I think I’ll take a nap too.

YURI’S POV

“Hi Nickhun!” I said.

“Hey!”

“So, I was wondering why your name is Nickhun.”

“Well, it’s a long story.”

“Oh, as long as your name??”

“My name is not long!”

“Well, it is to me!”

“How about I call you Khun Oppa??”

“Oppa???”he asked.

“Uh, yeah! Since we’re friends now.”

“Okay,”

“So, so you like Yoona??”I asked to change the topic.

“I guess; she’s an amazing kisser by the way!” I FELT PAIN, THE MOMENT HE SAID THAT!

“Oh….” What the hell am I GOING TO SAY???”

“I bet she’d be great with Taecyeon!” I murmured.

“Why?” He asked. PISSED.

“Because he’s great at kissing too.”

“He learned from the best!” He smirked.

Then I felt sleepy, I didn’t bother telling him so I leaned my head towards the window and slept.

NICKHUN’S POV

Yuri was a ‘noisy type’ of girl. She could talk for hours and not get tired. As I was listening to her I noticed she stopped.

I looked at her and I saw her sleeping, she looked uncomfortable because her head was bobbing up and down.

I was kinda annoyed so I took her head and placed it on my shoulder. Soon after I felt myself in Dreamland….

 

~@after3hours

JUNHO’S POV

We arrived at the island in like 3 hours, everyone was getting their stuff and I noticed that I couldn’t find the PRINCES.

“Hey Sunny, have you seen the PRINCES??”

“Nope, have you seen the TWINS??”

“They sat together right? Maybe their together, let’s go get them!” I grabbed her hand. She blushed.

When we reached their row we we’re surprised! We decided to have a little fun with these situations.

“Hey, Oppa! Guess what?”

“What?”

“I have my POLAROID CAMERA right here!”She pointed to her bag and grinned. I smirked and nodded.

We took a picture of Taec and Yoona with their heads on top of each other with their hands entangled!!!

We then took a picture of Khun and Yuri with heads on top of each other plus, Khun’s arm was around Yuri’s shoulders and Yuri was hugging Khun!!!!

“Oppa, we’re so BAD!!!!” Sunny giggled.

“Come here! I’ll give your reward!” I kissed her on the lips. I’m kinda with her and Sooyoung. They really don’t care of being the two ladies in my life.

“Now, let’s wake them up!” I went to Taec’s corner and Sunny went to Khun’s corner.

“Yah~HYUNG!!! Wake Up!!! We’re HERE!!”

Taec got to his senses and tried to wake up Yoona,

“Five more minutes!”

“We’re here! Now, wake up!”

“Oh!”

When both of them were awake, I noticed something. Their hands were still together! I never knew they liked each other I thought it was Nickhun Yoona and NOT Taec and Yoona.

 

SUNNY’S POV

I went over to Yuri’s corner and tried nudging both Nickhun and her.

While Nickhun woke up, Yuri was still asleep.

“Yuri, wake up!!!!”

“NO!!!” She said as she hugged HIM tighter. I thought she was with Taecyeon!

“If you don’t wake up, I’m leaving you here!”

“FINE! I’M UP OPPA!”

She was surprised to see me, while Nickhun just laughed.

“COME ON!!!” I said as I grabbed Yuri’s wrist.

YOONA’S POV

OMO~Our hands!!! STILL TOGETHER!! I noticed Nickhun standing so I immediately let go of Taec and went over to Nickhun who was getting his luggage from above the seats.

“Need some help, Oppa???” that was awkward calling him Oppa. I have to, right??

“No, thanks. Plus you’re a lady and I’m a man you can’t bring these” he said while pointing to his luggage.

“Arasso, so…..”now what??? I have nothing to say…..

“Come here,”he told me. I moved closer,a little too close I think. He leaned in and kissed me. OMO~I thought that was a one night thing…..maybe not!

“You don’t have to be jealous with Yuri, she’s not even half of a good kisser as you are. ” WTF! HOW COULD HE SAY THAT??? Well, maybe this is good. This means he likes me already, right??

“Oppa, she’s my BFFFFFFF”

“Oh, well. I think you should teach her, Babe” He said as he pecked my cheek.

“Let’s go, Oppa!” I said as I held his hand and we went down the plane.

TAEC’S POV

I saw Yoona coming down from the plane she looks so damn fine, she was wearing shorts and her long slender legs looked do good. I was about to say hi when I saw she was holding someone……. Someone named Nickhun!!!!!

 

-so,there's going to be seven sure chappies,(the whole week of their stay in the island).i think this would be a short story so i think it'll end by chapter 15 or something....oh and sorry for typos here.