7 MINUTES IN HELL? [PART 1]

BET on IT!

7 MINUTES IN HELL? :x [FIRST PART]

They were back at the Mansion when the girls decided to freshen up and change into their PJ’s.

“Aw, babe! Why are you wearing pajamas?! I thought you’d wear the nightgown I saw you in the other night!” Junsu shouted.

“!”Hyoyeon shouted back.

“Hyung, do you think that’s a good idea when we’re playing STRIP POKER tonight?!” Junho asked.

Junsu raised a brow. “On second thought, BABE, it think it’s good you wore a pajama, are you sure you won’t put a tank top inside, just in case?” Junsu asked his girlfriend.

“Oh, and yeah, are you any good in Poker?” He asked while Hyoyeon shook her head while laughing and running.

Junsu’s eyes widened when he realized the possibility that his girlfriend’s body would be in public view.

“YAH~ come here! You have so much to learn in so little time!!!” He shouted as he was running after her.

“LOL. They sound like kids.”Yoona remarked.

“Yah~are you any good in poker?” Khun asked her.

“Anniyo. It’s my first time tonight….”

“Bwoh?!”Khun’s eyes grew like ping pong balls.

“Khun-ah, Yoona’s trippin’ she’s a pro!” Yuri smirked.

“How about you Yuri?” Taec asked her.

“I’m….. good, but not that good though” She answered.

“That’s fine with me just don’t lose, arasso?”Taec smiled at her.

“Why are you so concern that everyone’s gonna see our bodies?”Yoona asked.

“And you’re not?!” Khun asked her while raising a brow.

“Well, we’ve seen each other’s bodies so no biggie and as for you guys, you don’t have much to see, you don’t have these” Yoona answered while pointing at her .

“Yea, and the only problem you’ll be hiding is that.”Yuri pointed at Taec’s you know what.

“YAH!”Taec lightly smacked her head.

“Wae? I’m telling the truth, you don’t have to be seen in your bra and undies! We can just see you in your boxers and it won’t be that much of a tease either!” Yuri continued. Yoona exploded in laughter.

“BURN.”Khun spoke.

“YAH! Stop with the chit chat and let’s do our NAILS! “Sica shouted.

“We’re OUT!” the guys said.[a/n: they are now with Kevin and Jjong]

“Anni! FINE no makeovers but can we at least have a facial then we can do something we can all do.”

“Like?”

“Massage???” Jessica hesitantly said.

“Arasso. Now, hurry up and do your facials so we can get our massages!” Junsu shouted.

~GIRLS

“Okay, so exactly what are we planning on doing tonight?” Seohyun asked.

“Well, nobody can tell them that we’re ALL PRO’S arasso?” Taeyeon told them.

Truth is they do poker when they have sleepovers, which is like every week. Strip poker to be exact.

“So, we’re letting them strip?” Hyoyeon laughed.

“EXACTLY!”Fany laughed.

It took them a good hour or so to finish their facials then it was time for the boys to get their massages.

Yoona had Khun, Yuri had Taec, Sica had Kevin, Taeyeon had Jjong, Hyoyeon had Junsu, Fany had Wooyoung, Seohyun had Chansung while Junho had both Sunny and Sooyoung!

“Junho-ah you’re so lucky that you have two angels!” Chansung spoke which made Seohyun smack his head hard.

“YAH~shut it!” she shouted at him.

“ohhh. Babe still great as ever!” Khun praised Yoona’s massaging skills.

“Komawo, Yuri-ah kwenchana?”

“Yoona-ah can you help me, I want to relieve him by finding his stress points but I can’t. I can massage Khun Oppa, instead.”

“Arasso Yuri.”

So, Yuri was gently touching Khun’s back while Yoona was working her way to relieve Taec from stress.

~an hour later

“Now, what’s next??”Junsu the started to talk.

“7 minutes in heaven!”

“RULES are, whoever the head and the bottom of this bottle points to, enters the closet. No whining, because it’s up to you if you plan on doing something.”

“Arasso”

“I’ll spin first!”Fany laughed. The head landed at Sooyoung and the bottom landed at Wooyoung.

They entered the closet and as faithful as they are they talked all about Junho and Fany.

“I’ll spin!”Sooyoung shouted. It landed on Taec and Yoona.

~inside the closet

About  5 minutes have past and silence still filled the air.

“Hey Oppa…”Yoona started the conversation.

“So, are you two—Khun and you are you serious?”

“Oppa, what do you mean?”

“I mean do you ever think about me when you’re with him? Do you ever feel guilty when you kiss him? Do you ever wish that you were kissing me instead of him?!”

“OPPA!”

Taec stopped and turned silent again.

“GUYS! 7 MINUTES ARE UP!” They could hear Sica from outside.

“Cause I do,” was Taec’s last words then he left the closet.

 

-next chappie to be posted tomorrow! MIANHE to all my readers for not updating fast! :(